What Are You Eating Or Drinking Right Now?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m hungry and there isn’t anything good in the fridge for lunch.

What to do… what to do….

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
1683810182_fn_14.jpg

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
My grandfather used to put sugar on his tomatoes.
Called pennsylvania tomatoes.
Slice Toms in half, salt, pepper and brown sugar on wet bit. under grill or oven.

Done it a few times, really sweetens up shop bought toms.

Just had last nights chinky for breakfast. Chicken curry, singapore style egg noodles . Pork Szachuan and noodles for tea.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Some people eat avocado with milk and sugar.

But that's not as fucked as fucktards putting pineapple on fucking pizzas!
I'm with you on that one man. Whoever came up with the idea of putting pineapple on a pizza should be incarcerated.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I'm with you on that one man. Whoever came up with the idea of putting pineapple on a pizza should be incarcerated.

It was a Canadian.

He didn't call it a Hawaiian pizza because of anything besides the brand of tinned pineapple available to him at the time.

I make my own loved ones eat that shit outside of our house. I have very few basic rules but pineapple on pizza in my house is fucking going to get incinerated... and the people eating it get treated like dogs.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
It was a Canadian.

He didn't call it a Hawaiian pizza because of anything besides the brand of tinned pineapple available to him at the time.

I make my own loved ones eat that shit outside of our house. I have very few basic rules but pineapple on pizza in my house is fucking going to get incinerated... and the people eating it get treated like dogs.
You're the Pizza Nazi lol
7li87u.jpg

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Hawaiian Pizza

Always thought it was named after the airlift of spam after WW2. They still have popular spam based meals out there so it makes sense.

I hear that a Belgian chef working in Tokyo invented sushi.

I am eating a packet of cheesy crunchy wotsits atm. h

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I've been having serious chocolate cravings (no you fucking goons I am not pregnant. This is period related, you fuck nuggets) and yesterday M caught me eating chocolate frosting out of the container lol.

So today he ran out to the store and he made a side trip to this super good pie shop and got a French silk pie and chocolate ice cream to surprise me with

20230512-143745.jpg

20230512-150125.jpg

And holy fuck this is the best pie ever. It's seriously insanely good.

It's from this place

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A small French roll, butter, and sliced weisswurst with sliced red onions and parsley.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hell hath no fury like a little boy who got the wrong nugget sauce.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Whiskey neat and soon going to grill up some yearling sirloin steaks, broccolini, and mushrooms. Maybe some avocado or grilled onions too..

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Hawaiian Pizza

Always thought it was named after the airlift of spam after WW2. They still have popular spam based meals out there so it makes sense.

I hear that a Belgian chef working in Tokyo invented sushi.

I am eating a packet of cheesy crunchy wotsits atm. h

Hawaiian Pizza, that monstrosity, was created in Canada by a fuckwit who thought pineapple would go great on a savoury pizza pie.

It wasn't an instant success and many people immediately vomited after sampling it....rightly so.

Then, only the most die-hard fuckwits of Snowback extraction were left and they became part of a Mass Pineapple on Pizza Formation Psychosis... eventually infecting every pizza shop in the known Western world.

So why was it called Hawaiian?

Because that was the brand name on the nasty tins of putrid pineapple and the owner was not only a fuckwit but an unimaginable fuckwit.

And the rest is pizza retard history.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I had some left over Raising Cane's fried chicken strips along with a glass of milk.