I definitely noticed that going out to eat isn't that expensive since I've stopped drinking.
Scooter Reaction score 1,461 Location South Central PA Saturday at 1:38 PM #2,611 I definitely noticed that going out to eat isn't that expensive since I've stopped drinking.
Cookie Monster PROPERTY OF FLYNN Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 1,411 Location Inside flynns Psyche pulling out the plugs. Saturday at 1:41 PM #2,612 The Prowler said: Indian food makes great leftovers...all but the naan. Click to expand... Thats why I ate all that.
The Prowler said: Indian food makes great leftovers...all but the naan. Click to expand... Thats why I ate all that.
OP OP Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Saturday at 5:39 PM #2,613 Sunflower Seeds
OP OP Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Sunday at 1:35 PM #2,614 Apple Turnovers
Frood Reaction score 1,661 Location Wootopia Monday at 4:54 PM #2,615 Made a pepperoni and jalapeño pizza.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,268 Location Chicagoland Monday at 5:07 PM #2,616 A hot pork sandwich. Leftover, shredded pork rib meat and baked potato guts over Italian bread and drenched in pork gravy. Oh, and some grapes. We'll catch up on the veggies at the next feed.
A hot pork sandwich. Leftover, shredded pork rib meat and baked potato guts over Italian bread and drenched in pork gravy. Oh, and some grapes. We'll catch up on the veggies at the next feed.
Seamajor Reaction score 1,532 Monday at 5:11 PM #2,617 Had lunch a a Kosher deli in Santa Rosa. Lox on a bagel with all the fixings.
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,742 Location Great Southern Land Monday at 11:02 PM #2,618 Seamajor said: Had lunch a a Kosher deli in Santa Rosa. Lox on a bagel with all the fixings. Click to expand... Kosher? Dude… give up the Jew angle. They are the least popular global syndicate other than the terrorist Islamists! Ffs! I had a cup of tea and smashed avocado on rye with a sprinkle of Himalayan pink salt and some black pepper.
Seamajor said: Had lunch a a Kosher deli in Santa Rosa. Lox on a bagel with all the fixings. Click to expand... Kosher? Dude… give up the Jew angle. They are the least popular global syndicate other than the terrorist Islamists! Ffs! I had a cup of tea and smashed avocado on rye with a sprinkle of Himalayan pink salt and some black pepper.
Frood Reaction score 1,661 Location Wootopia 50 minutes ago #2,619 Ham and cheese sandwich with lots of hot English mustard. My sinuses are gushing...