What Community College, College, University, Trade School did you attend?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I went to places that don't exist anymore. I did very bad things that cannot be proven in a court of law.

Oh, studied Graphic design and Fung Shui. But I'm certain those don't count in the grand scheme of things.

Are you a spy?

Did you know? That you are one of my favorite posters?
You... I know what you're on about.

Even when I have no idea what you are saying, you make me laugh.

You are a joker, Krieg. Stop. My belly hurts.

He is terribly funny. I especially can't stop laughing when he gives me instruction re my posting.

That's the spirit, dear sister.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I self learned with help from the internet how to grow weed, magic mushrooms & salvia divionorum and then got bored of natural drugs and learned how to make meth, MDMA, LSD, fentanyl and other synthetic drugs.

Then I got bored of that and now I learn about how to make WHO essential medicines. I want to get my GED and a soil science STEM degree so I can join Elon Musk in colonizing Mars, I can be like the botanist from that one movie.

Anyone who can self teach themselves Botany and Chemistry should have no problem getting a well paying job in any of those business sectors.

You sound like you can do anything. Keep it up!

Have I told you? That you are one of my favorite posters?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
A.S. and A.A. degrees from a community college in CA, USA - Child Development, Fine Arts.
B.F.A Acting from UBC British Columbia, Canada.

Hello, CW!

I always knew you were a smart lass.

Your chopping skills are of legend around these parts. I have always respected your artistic eye. I hope one day we can become like sisters.

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
I self learned with help from the internet how to grow weed, magic mushrooms & salvia divionorum and then got bored of natural drugs and learned how to make meth, MDMA, LSD, fentanyl and other synthetic drugs.

Then I got bored of that and now I learn about how to make WHO essential medicines. I want to get my GED and a soil science STEM degree so I can join Elon Musk in colonizing Mars, I can be like the botanist from that one movie.

Anyone who can self teach themselves Botany and Chemistry should have no problem getting a well paying job in any of those business sectors.

I did some pesticide and herbicide handling for a while and I sprayed a bunch of glyphosate solution in my face by accident and I am perfectly fine. Working with chemicals is a blast

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
4 or 5 Universities if including one to sit an external exam. They were Open University(correspondence), Brunel, University College London and University of East Anglia. Croydon college for OU.

Got kicked out of catering college for telling a chef to fuck off way back. Only place I'd go now would be to learn antique restoration. Education system is totally Pozzed.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I quit school and never looked back. Father was a controlling jerk who demanded I took economics.

So you were a retard who quit and got upset because your father wanted you o
to be semi-intelligent? Let me guess, you are a Democrat voter? You believe entitlements are "human rights" and not something one should earn or, GASP, pay for themselves?

Is a job even required in your world or do all you dumb asses just imagine yourselves sitting around drinking coffee while everything magically gets done around you? It is hard to fight against stupid.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
So you were a retard who quit and got upset because your father wanted you o
to be semi-intelligent? Let me guess, you are a Democrat voter? You believe entitlements are "human rights" and not something one should earn or, GASP, pay for themselves?

Is a job even required in your world or do all you dumb asses just imagine yourselves sitting around drinking coffee while everything magically gets done around you? It is hard to fight against stupid.

Setting aside your mean comments, maybe you 2 have history? I saw a meme that said, CRISIS! There are not enough NGO jobs going to middle class white women that involves 90% of their time being in Zoom meetings or doing e-mails, I couldn't stop laughing as it nailed there entitled aloof attitude.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
BA Political Science & Latin American Studies - wanted to go into the diplomatic service or law school

But...got an MPH (Masters in Public Health) with a 25 year career in the field

Though I'm retired, I'm relatively young to be retired and am thinking of applying to a PhD program in Public Health hoping to dip my toe into academia.