What Community College, College, University, Trade School did you attend?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I have always been fascinated by the different routes people take in regard to their employment.

Like for example, my regional manager started out in the Marines, saw 2 tours in Iraq. Got out of the Marines and went back to school to get her MBA from Stanford.

I graduated from Western Washington University with a Bachelor's Degree in English and a Minor in Business.

Now I work in Marketing. Not teaching, like I thought I would be doing.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Year of uni in my teens... 9 years in mining/manufacturing, 17 years in supply chain roles, and got uni assessments/passes on the job.

Though I'm seriously considering enrolling in an accountancy program right now...

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I went to the school of hard knocks ( Six years US Army ) and 3 years in a Trade School and now just a bum - - - - -

Last edited:

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
I went to community college for 15 mins. Felt guilty for wasting my GI BiLL.
Medevil history, serfs/Lords and Math again... fuuuuuck alll that.

Been rockin' saLes for decades.

KiNG$LEY♛

Super Dominate Male
I earned a PhD in finance from Columbia Business School in 2011, after publishing a thesis involving a complex financial puzzle, titled "Asset prices in a heterogeneous consumer economy" I was accepted and earned my MBA in Master of Science in Financial Economics. I was a member of the CMC varsity golf teams for two years and a member of the self defense on campus student service organization. I was also class secretary-treasurer my senior year.

At the moment I'm managing several companies, so I pop in and out of here as time permits. I have a rather large house in an exclusive suburb of NYC.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I went to community college for 15 mins. Felt guilty for wasting my GI BiLL.
Medevil history, serfs/Lords and Math again... fuuuuuck alll that.

Been rockin' saLes for decades.

Once heard that a good salesman could sell you his worn out shoe's -- - - - -
What kind of sales are you in ?

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

I've been a 100% commission sales rep at all my jobs since '93. I've never had a salary. Not having a salary is a 'sink or swim' situation and it lights a fire under your ass to produce.

Started selling cars for 3 years in PA, briefly sold preneed packages for a funeral home, went to peoples houses that were dying and walked w checks, tons of money to be made there, but had to bail out to Colorado... more car sales... then sold cases of steaks/chx door to door from a random truck for 2 years (ultimate in sales), Then a brief 3 month stint in KC selling 5k water conditioners on preset appts... then out to CA going door to door businesses in the San Fernando valley selling copiers for 3 years, lots of SAG stand in/background work in between all that and since 2010 been cold calling/selling advertisement positions print and web remotely for many years... Haven't met a client face to face in 8 or so years.

Moving to NC next year and will find a new sales something or other to get me back in a suit and out the door in front of the hotties.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Registered Phlebotomy Technician w a degree from the University of Illinois at Chicago.
I'm the only one in the office that can find baby veins so I've been busy.

Hi Sharona!

I want to apologize for calling you a googly eyed tad pole. I was angry then. Very angry. I took out my frustrations out on you and for that I sincerely apologize.

There is nothing wrong with wearing outdated glasses, in fact it gives you character, making you look wiser beyond your 45 years of knowledge. I just reread this and it sounds like I'm making fun of you, I'm not. I'm just not really good talking to people. I'm really shy.

I commend you on working in the medical field in these very trying times. The dedication you must have to wake up each day knowing there's a virus lurking out there somewhere.

I would really like to get to know you better. I could appreciate having a real friend out here.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

I've been a 100% commission sales rep at all my jobs since '93. I've never had a salary. Not having a salary is a 'sink or swim' situation and it lights a fire under your ass to produce.

Started selling cars for 3 years in PA, briefly sold preneed packages for a funeral home, went to peoples houses that were dying and walked w checks, tons of money to be made there, but had to bail out to Colorado... more car sales... then sold cases of steaks/chx door to door from a random truck for 2 years (ultimate in sales), Then a brief 3 month stint in KC selling 5k water conditioners on preset appts... then out to CA going door to door businesses in the San Fernando valley selling copiers for 3 years, lots of SAG stand in/background work in between all that and since 2010 been cold calling/selling advertisement positions print and web remotely for many years... Haven't met a client face to face in 8 or so years.

Moving to NC next year and will find a new sales something or other to get me back in a suit and out the door in front of the hotties.

You could always get into selling tarantulas. I could teach you the market, help you find stock and teach you how to pack/ship. Been doing it for 15 years and the money is THERE. ;)

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Went to Sacramento State College. BA in Recreation Management

Started a 5 year joint union, contractor joint apprenticeship Electrical program the next fall. Started a 40 hour per week job at the same time.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I went to places that don't exist anymore. I did very bad things that cannot be proven in a court of law.

Oh, studied Graphic design and Fung Shui. But I'm certain those don't count in the grand scheme of things.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I went to places that don't exist anymore. I did very bad things that cannot be proven in a court of law.

Oh, studied Graphic design and Fung Shui. But I'm certain those don't count in the grand scheme of things.

You studied Feng Shui? I would have pegged you for someone who would consider that to be the devil's work.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Are you a spy?

Did you know? That you are one of my favorite posters?

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You studied Fung Shui? I would have pegged you for someone who would consider that to be the devil's work.
There is no such thing as "the devil", that is a manifestation to avoid responsibility for one's action.
Yes, there are beings of ill-intent, yes, but only if you're fucking about in the dark places of the world.
I am a bit of a sinophile, and appreciate the logic of Feng Shui.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Are you a spy?

You... I know what you're on about.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Are you a spy?

Even when I have no idea what you are saying, you make me laugh.

You are a joker, Krieg. Stop. My belly hurts.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Are you a spy?

Right. Sure I do.
I had already attempted to socialize with you. You choose not to. Fair enough.

You burned your ships, all on you now to survive.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you a spy?

He is terribly funny. I especially can't stop laughing when he gives me instruction re my posting.

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
I self learned with help from the internet how to grow weed, magic mushrooms & salvia divionorum and then got bored of natural drugs and learned how to make meth, MDMA, LSD, fentanyl and other synthetic drugs.

Then I got bored of that and now I learn about how to make WHO essential medicines. I want to get my GED and a soil science STEM degree so I can join Elon Musk in colonizing Mars, I can be like the botanist from that one movie.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I self learned with help from the internet how to grow weed, magic mushrooms & salvia divionorum and then got bored of natural drugs and learned how to make meth, MDMA, LSD, fentanyl and other synthetic drugs.

Then I got bored of that and now I learn about how to make WHO essential medicines. I want to get my GED and a soil science STEM degree so I can join Elon Musk in colonizing Mars, I can be like the botanist from that one movie.

Did you make lots o' $$$ off the meth, fentanyl, etc? Did you do any time?

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker

Did you make lots o' $$$ off the meth, fentanyl, etc? Did you do any time?

No i'm just interested in the chemistry, it's my weird and expensive hobby. The only thing I ever made any money from was butane hash oil, I would make it for growers with too much green.

occupying a space adjacent to a prohibited substance is not possession

@Scrawny The Ghost
The Martian with Matt Damon?
Yeah meth damon thats the guy he looks like the dude from breaking bad
matt-damon-meth-damon-the-breaking-bad-finales-best-memes-50926698.png