For all the vets of this community

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
And no, I’m not talking about the shittastic rejects who came along at the end or spazzed up during my triumphant run over at Speedbump Grounds. I’m talking is veterans of this community who have actually seen the talent and great content.

Who from the past would you like to see come back?

I have found one of my old hard drives that had all my connects and have been talking with a few of the old names from back in the day.

Since this is the peoples forum, I ask you, the people, who would you like see come back.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well compared to Stomping Grounds, and it’s 3 posters. Lokbrain, Seoulbro and Shen Li, this place is on fire.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
you-may-thank-me-for-my-service-now-71468921.png

YW.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ferret stole Bra1n off me KM ...

I have no one to show my pictures to now.

Tell Bra1n twitter banned me for wishing a pox on transgenders heads.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And no, I’m not talking about the shittastic rejects who came along at the end or spazzed up during my triumphant run over at Speedbump Grounds. I’m talking is veterans of this community who have actually seen the talent and great content.

Who from the past would you like to see come back?

I have found one of my old hard drives that had all my connects and have been talking with a few of the old names from back in the day.

Since this is the peoples forum, I ask you, the people, who would you like see come back.

Big Daddy Zeus and all the mothers he fucked.