BF's resident keyboard commandos, consumed by thoughts of dick, comment on Navy vets

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Quite literally mental patient tier retarded...

Flynn, you are an absolute headcase. If you aren't already incarcerated in some loony bin, you should be extremely fucking grateful.
LOL! The faggits got DDS, Dovey Derangement Syndrome!

They have Dovid varient 22.

Mutated from 19 onward.
I'm sayin! Clown has a sick affection for his brother.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I shit on democRAT trannie loving filth!

Yet you love having sex with your own troglodyte looking daughter.
Not possible. My wang left me during the great gun buyup of 2020!!!!! I guess we could scissor tho.

So. I was right about you being a bitch all this time.
Naw, I'd still be happy to shit my man sized terds in your vagina if ya want.

I thought that was only reserved for those related to you?
Its all yours, faggit ass!

You sure about that incest king? Aren't you the one admitting your pecker fell off due to Covid and now you have to "scissor" you daughter?

Gotdamn, Flynn is fucking stupid.

Hey didnt you admit you eat shit?
I've been wondering, just WTF is the relationship between The Poof and Flynnbecile? Are they the same person or in a gay love affair?

Well so far a handful of people believe Flynn is ran by Pickles(poofers twin brother).

Which would make the most sense as to why Flynn is so angry and outraged and unhinged enough to think I deserve some sort of "karma".

You know, because Scrotini here "played me", totally trolled me and lied to manipulate me so he could create this stunning "content" for a forum. So clearly I'm definately no victim and I need to PAY with karma for believing Poofers lies and getting sexually exploited on the forum for content.

And since someone HAS to be blamed for all their hurt feelings, anger and desire for revenge(because he trolled me, and I was gullible enough to believe this troll) .....it needs to be ME. Everything worked out the way he said he wanted it to but it's all muh fault and they big big mad about it.

Its MY fault these two are so angry and want revenge and karma on me because I was trolled by this epic player so he could get forum content and everything went according to his master troll plan. But it's all MY "fault" and they need to make me pay for it.

Yeah. I had to repeat that one a bit because ... yeah :LOL3:

This is the thinking at play here. Bahahahaha.
Yea I've seen flynnbecile go at you like a jealous lover many times. I'm guessing they're brother fuckers.

Same way you molest your daughter, eh?
LMFAO! I was just thinking, "no wonder this stupid lame cunt accuses me of incest!" "Its a natural part of this faggit asses existence!" KA-POWN3D!

Brother fucker! :LOL3:

Yes. Genius. Because incest and homosexuality go hand in hand.

You must be Dovey's father, which would explain a whole lot.
Dumbass, that scenario would STILL be incest/ Ya brother fukin faggit! PWN3D!

Isnt Flynn fucking stupid?

This fucking retard has devoted THREE YEARS to being a Poofer Propagandist and even Poofer shatters this retards whole fucking "fight" :LOL3:

No. This is fucking stupid:

Post #20

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Flynn, you are an absolute headcase. If you aren't already incarcerated in some loony bin, you should be extremely fucking grateful.

They have Dovid varient 22.

Mutated from 19 onward.

You sure about that???

Post #20

Read it and weep, bitch!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But you like molesting your own daughter.
No, but we can all see the unhealthy obsession you have with Poof. Its causing you to project irrationally. Let the DDS go, faggit!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lmao

The stupid retard is gonna have a multi thread spam meltdown because its fucking busted brain broke more

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lmao

The stupid retard is gonna have a multi thread spam meltdown because its fucking busted brain broke more

are you still using Flynn's mouth as your personal toilet?

Dude

Check this out

Remember how this stupid fucking retard kept accusing me of believing in the "small business oligarchy"?

I told the tarded fuck to go fetch proof

Now its meltdown spamming the link and screaming how I'm OWNED.

Read the post the dumb fuck is talking about(the one its linking over and over). He fucking broke :LOL3: :LOL3:

It's just so unfortunate. This is really happening.

Rotflmao!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lmao

are you still using Flynn's mouth as your personal toilet?

Dude

Check this out

Remember how this stupid fucking retard kept accusing me of believing in the "small business oligarchy"?

I told the tarded fuck to go fetch proof

Now its meltdown spamming the link and screaming how I'm OWNED.

Read the post the dumb fuck is talking about(the one its linking over and over). He fucking broke :LOL3: :LOL3:

It's just so unfortunate. This is really happening.

Rotflmao!!!

You denied it at first. Then when I did slam your face in your own lying crap, now you've come up with another shitty excuse. Anyone who can read can see your progression.

Dovey the fibber said:
In other words I popped your bubble a bit?

Are you gonna fight the elderly small business owner ogilarchy when you are done here? Bezos probably wants to put a few more facists out of business since he has done so good this year. And unlike the man who runs the barber shop....Bezos voted left.

Take em down! Fight the power! Bezo will pay a living wage.....that slave driving capitalist lady who runs the flower shop says she cant! Clearly a corporate slave driver.

Flea is big tech monopoly. Who'd have thunk.

Why would you first deny posting this then?