What did Parler do exactly?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
@Blazor ~ DEAD :LMAO:

I had no clue how “southern” you actually are. Gawd damn.... I need to go dig my Scarlet O’Hara BBQ dress out and sit pretty while I pout twiddling my delicate little fingers until you come take me in your arms and rid me of this national burden lol

Hahahahah, there we go!

I’m just passionate... it always comes from a good place.

Do you find it ironic that our families were both here for this war and we are still divided?

Yup, I can tolerate talking to a Yankee, a short while anyway :Grin3:

The media and such really pushed all this Murdy, it was a psy-op job involving the media machine and the Elites. Think of how long all this has been pushed to an extreme the past 4-5 years. Who the media was condemning, who they were praising. Who they silence, and who they let speak. We are in dark times Murdy. As a Libertarian I dont like it one bit.

but I grew up in an integrated area... I’m empathic, so I’ve never seen color.

Yet you derided me as a "cracker"... lulz

Because I know you’re not a slave owner and you were being ridiculous.

So I can refer to blacks as niggas because I'm not a slave owner, the Irish and Chinese as Mick's and Cookies because I'm not a railroad baron?

I’m allowed to refer to black people I care about as “nigga” cause I kick it with them and was told “you my nigga!” That’s like the unspoken free pass when they know you are one of them (as opposed to being against them).

However, I don’t recommend just walking up to a black man and calling him that. I’m sure you can google what happens when you do that and see for yourself.

But I don’t use racial slurs (until today, fucker!).
how about doing what I do when I'm around my black people. Refer to them by terms most endearing to human beings as a whole?

I 've been known to ask my black friends why they would use such a derogatory term among themselves but then get so outraged when someone of another race calls them that

you don't see latinos call eachother "my spic" or white boys saying "yo my cracka"

it's stupid

I don’t walk around using that term freely or on any sort of regular basis. You must know that. It’s typically while we are laughing late at night after a few drinks.

However, I understand why they would want to disempower a word that was meant to suppress them. I also get why white people are so confused by it.
How do you effectively disempower a word by continuing to use it?

It's not my call. It's not yours, either.
You damn fucking certain it is my call to say whatever the fuck I want whenever the fuck I want.

And if I feel like the usage of that word by anyone is feral and backwards I'm going to say so regardless of who the fuck is in the room and I could give a rodent's ass who doesn't like it.

not my call.... piss off you fucking 8 bit robot

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Blazor ~ DEAD :LMAO:

I had no clue how “southern” you actually are. Gawd damn.... I need to go dig my Scarlet O’Hara BBQ dress out and sit pretty while I pout twiddling my delicate little fingers until you come take me in your arms and rid me of this national burden lol

Hahahahah, there we go!

I’m just passionate... it always comes from a good place.

Do you find it ironic that our families were both here for this war and we are still divided?

Yup, I can tolerate talking to a Yankee, a short while anyway :Grin3:

The media and such really pushed all this Murdy, it was a psy-op job involving the media machine and the Elites. Think of how long all this has been pushed to an extreme the past 4-5 years. Who the media was condemning, who they were praising. Who they silence, and who they let speak. We are in dark times Murdy. As a Libertarian I dont like it one bit.

but I grew up in an integrated area... I’m empathic, so I’ve never seen color.

Yet you derided me as a "cracker"... lulz

Because I know you’re not a slave owner and you were being ridiculous.

So I can refer to blacks as niggas because I'm not a slave owner, the Irish and Chinese as Mick's and Cookies because I'm not a railroad baron?

I’m allowed to refer to black people I care about as “nigga” cause I kick it with them and was told “you my nigga!” That’s like the unspoken free pass when they know you are one of them (as opposed to being against them).

However, I don’t recommend just walking up to a black man and calling him that. I’m sure you can google what happens when you do that and see for yourself.

But I don’t use racial slurs (until today, fucker!).
how about doing what I do when I'm around my black people. Refer to them by terms most endearing to human beings as a whole?

I 've been known to ask my black friends why they would use such a derogatory term among themselves but then get so outraged when someone of another race calls them that

you don't see latinos call eachother "my spic" or white boys saying "yo my cracka"

it's stupid

I don’t walk around using that term freely or on any sort of regular basis. You must know that. It’s typically while we are laughing late at night after a few drinks.

However, I understand why they would want to disempower a word that was meant to suppress them. I also get why white people are so confused by it.
How do you effectively disempower a word by continuing to use it?

It's not my call. It's not yours, either.
You damn fucking certain it is my call to say whatever the fuck I want whenever the fuck I want.

And if I feel like the usage of that word by anyone is feral and backwards I'm going to say so regardless of who the fuck is in the room and I could give a rodent's ass who doesn't like it.

not my call.... piss off you fucking 8 bit robot

Oh, wow. Tough guy racist.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That the entire company has to be shut down and it's CEO subjected to death threats?

Can someone provide some evidence of an actual crime? Other than simply allowing the POTUS to post on their platform?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

They went against "the party".

Kinda like how tresspassing during a protest on the wrong side of the approved party will get you labeled a terrorist and put in federal prison for months, placed in solitary confinement 23 hours a day and denied human rights.

It's all to fight the fascism of liberty though.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Not surprising that Donald shut the entire investigation of his father’s arrest down when the article surfaced or arrest reports and the court transcripts would have been posted online.

THAT is the Republican way tho.

@Biggie Smiles ~ ready to breakdance battle? LOL
Please lay off the powerful drugs

The democrat way

Funny how the left freaks over falsehoods about another party.....but has NO standards of their own.

They could be finding meaningful ways of improving the lives of regular Americans rather than pushing for a 1 party authoritarian state and stripping rights from the people.

They only stand on hate. "Rules for the but not for me"