What did Parler do exactly?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
@Blazor ~ DEAD :LMAO:

I had no clue how “southern” you actually are. Gawd damn.... I need to go dig my Scarlet O’Hara BBQ dress out and sit pretty while I pout twiddling my delicate little fingers until you come take me in your arms and rid me of this national burden lol

Hahahahah, there we go!

I’m just passionate... it always comes from a good place.

Do you find it ironic that our families were both here for this war and we are still divided?

Yup, I can tolerate talking to a Yankee, a short while anyway :Grin3:

The media and such really pushed all this Murdy, it was a psy-op job involving the media machine and the Elites. Think of how long all this has been pushed to an extreme the past 4-5 years. Who the media was condemning, who they were praising. Who they silence, and who they let speak. We are in dark times Murdy. As a Libertarian I dont like it one bit.

but I grew up in an integrated area... I’m empathic, so I’ve never seen color.

Yet you derided me as a "cracker"... lulz

Because I know you’re not a slave owner and you were being ridiculous.

So I can refer to blacks as niggas because I'm not a slave owner, the Irish and Chinese as Mick's and Cookies because I'm not a railroad baron?

I’m allowed to refer to black people I care about as “nigga” cause I kick it with them and was told “you my nigga!” That’s like the unspoken free pass when they know you are one of them (as opposed to being against them).

However, I don’t recommend just walking up to a black man and calling him that. I’m sure you can google what happens when you do that and see for yourself.

But I don’t use racial slurs (until today, fucker!).
how about doing what I do when I'm around my black people. Refer to them by terms most endearing to human beings as a whole?

I 've been known to ask my black friends why they would use such a derogatory term among themselves but then get so outraged when someone of another race calls them that

you don't see latinos call eachother "my spic" or white boys saying "yo my cracka"

it's stupid

Yeah, I don't go people for ethnic slander either, unless I'm called a cracker, honky, or white bread to my face.

I don't do it so nobody gets to do it to me...

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Blocking the right from posting on social media= taking away our first amendment. All the damn leftists are trying to do is take away the righties constitutional rights. I hope and pray the day comes when those mf's try to take our 2ND!!!! PLEASE give me a damn good reason to fire a few off in their asses cuz I damn sure will do it!!! By protecting MY rights, I protect those of my children....and their children....and their grand children....I'm not one to back down from this bullshit. I can see plain as day wtf the dems are trying to do with religion and speech....you all know whats coming next. I know what will happen. They'll either come for our guns or they'll stop making bullets....other than for the military. I'll be damned!!!!

Now on this same note.... I totally agree with you that you should be able to exercise your 2nd amendment right if your rights are threatened.

We (BLM) just asked for equal rights/treatment of blacks in this country via Floyd protest and were met with war antics by the police while the protest was peaceful.... they came out with AK47s and threw tear gas into the crowd when all we were doing was asking for charges to be brought so due diligence could be served (a full investigation as to what happened). They could have come out with a bullhorn and said this was out of their jurisdiction since we were in Seattle. Floyd was killed in Minneapolis, Minnesota. We found out later he was a criminal.

So you think if a bunch of black people rioted and stormed the capital building that they wouldn’t have been shot on the spot? Because I do. They wouldn’t have made it in tbh.
ur a member of blm and a white female?
lol
i bet u never put a tip in the jar unless they see u do it, virtue signaller

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That the entire company has to be shut down and it's CEO subjected to death threats?

Can someone provide some evidence of an actual crime? Other than simply allowing the POTUS to post on their platform?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Nothing of course, Bigly.

It's just that with all these conservatives moving over to Parler, Big Tech got scared of losing their customer base & enabling a social medial platform which would challenge their dominance.

Power Struggle 101.

What better way to maintain its power than killing the competition.

...and you Cons thought creating a class of billionaires with unchecked power was a good idea.

Now you see the reality.

Oh well, too little late.

Those who don't learn from history are condemned to repeat it, eh Bigly?
And the fact that the left is not in full outrage is appalling.

I despise the left but I wouldn't standby Idle and applaud as they are stripped of their basic rights to free speech because as fast as it is happening to them it could happen to me

and that right there tells you all you need to know about them

Yes, you would, though. You hate liberals and you have no ethics when it comes to your hatred. You're not fooling me.

I think tech is going too far with this one, but I also think that in general, people have ptsd from Trump's non-stop hate speech. Hate speech that can incite violence is NOT protected speech. You people don't know where to draw the line. Trump, in spite of the over-reaction of these companies, dug his own damn grave. You people who have encouraged his hatred are also responsible. It's all really sick.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I had no clue how “southern” you actually are. Gawd damn.... I need to go dig my Scarlet O’Hara BBQ dress out and sit pretty while I pout twiddling my delicate little fingers until you come take me in your arms and rid me of this national burden lol

Hahahahah, there we go!

Do you find it ironic that our families were both here for this war and we are still divided?

The media and such really pushed all this Murdy, it was a psy-op job involving the media machine and the Elites. Think of how long all this has been pushed to an extreme the past 4-5 years. Who the media was condemning, who they were praising. Who they silence, and who they let speak. We are in dark times Murdy. As a Libertarian I dont like it one bit.

but I grew up in an integrated area... I’m empathic, so I’ve never seen color. I’ve endured it from my family for the friends I’ve kept... I’ve witnessed first hand the unfair treatment they endure.

As a libertarian you should be against what the police are doing. Minimal state intervention. The police are funded more and more by the federal government.

I am for demilitarizing the police departments (they don’t need tanks, etc) and using that money to fund the educations of young blacks before they are exposed to the criminal element plaguing poor black communities. That’s all. I’m pro let’s fix this problem that is completely out of hand.

Im glad we are having this talk, cause the more we do, the more you get to learn the true me, and be amazed, and maybe listen to me some lol.

I am empathetic too, girl I grew up in Section 8! You dont think I've seen things? You dont think I've experienced things? Or had blacks be racist to me? Or seen things they go through? Or age based discrimination, or be profiled, had my car searched. I was never raised to be racist either. You base things on a person's character.

Nah I agree, the militarization of the police I was against. That was thanks to Obama, no lie, he gave it to them. And they just rolled with it and went from there. Now we get to deal with his vice president at a time everyone hollering defund the police, so this should be interesting.

So then you do know what I’m talking about.

When you come on a site and speak your mind about issues that are currently plaguing this nation and are then dog piled by a bunch of white men acting like they don’t care about the issue... it’s pretty alarming and this is why I went BALLS DEEP with my argument.

Now I’ve got Lokmar cheerleading for Harry... I’m thinking the sheets in their wives linen closets are in serious danger of being damaged with holes tonight and a few neighbood lawns are gonna have fire damage by tomorrow morning.

I think you have good intentions with the message you are trying to give, but I think the way you have been presenting it hasnt been the best way.

For instance, attacking my Southern flag! :Pissed2:

We ALL fought down here, and not for slavery.

I've never had to stand up for my flag before, til the past few years, and ESPECIALLY this year! I hadnt even flown a flag til this year, not got super vocal. I wont allow the South to be demonized.

You are condemning the flag completely, and the South, and those that owned slaves. Well, the slaves were all over the country, not just the South, and only by those that could afford them.... aka rich people. So its not the South you should condemn, its the rich. And I know there are racist individuals these days that fly my honorable flag, but they disrespect our flag. You cant cast out the whole bunch, it would be the same as BLM, some good and some bad.

There is no white privilege, I am proof of that.

There are good people of all colors, and there are bad people of all colors.

What confuses me most about your dedication to the confederate flag is that the south did NOT have a flag until the civil war started. The flag you have chosen to attach and attribute all of your southern heritage to was created and then used by the Confederate States Army from March 5, 1961 - April 9, 1865. So, I don’t see how you are attaching your ENTIRE southern heritage on THIS flag... which people outside of the south consider an innocuous design to keep that movement alive and I’ll explain why:

The civil war ended on April 9, 1965. The KKK was founded as a secret society the Klu Klux Klan on December 24, 1865 by six confederate veterans. They used this flag and terroristic tactics to target newly freed slaves.

“The Gag Rule” is a term still used in court to this day. It was created when the members of confess from the south passed resolutions banning any discussion of slavery in the House of Representatives. John Quincy Adams was against this rule and he was the former president of the US at that time.

The slave trade existed between the 16-19 centuries. Spain abolished slavery in 1811, Sweden in 1814, the Netherlands in 1817 and France in 1826. We were BEHIND the times and I don’t blame our leaders for not wanting OUR country to be affiliated with this.

You have to see this for what it is....

You are right about a lot of things, but some things need to be added.

I've made a post or two or three on why I fly it lol. That flag means many things to many people. I think the overall sentiment, and my own personal reasons are as follows. It was the flag that Lee flew, the man who did not betray his people, an honorable man, that all the South followed. It then took on the meaning of rebellion against a tyrannical government. Much like the US flag, it stood for liberty. For we were fighting for our Constitutional rights. You have to remember, that war was fought roughly 80 years after these men's fathers and grandfathers had just fought a war for freedom and liberty. It was still piping hot in their veins.

Yes, the KKK was originally founded by the Confederacy, but the reason you have is wrong. Originally it was started to deal with the white women being raped. The Confederate flag was not their original flag either....

Although founded by Confederate veterans almost immediately after the Civil War, the KKK did not use the Confederate flag widely or at all in its ritual in the 1860s and 1870s or during its rebirth and nationwide popularity from 1915 to the late 1920s. Only with a second rebirth in the late 1930s and 1940s did the battle flag take hold in the Klan.

In fact, in the South, after the war, we were not allowed to fly the flag or have any symbols or anything. Federal officers were vigilant against it.

When the KKK started causing violence, one of the founders, Nathan Bedford Forrest, called for them to disband. He did not like the hatefulness it had become.

When the Slave Trade ended, Virginia wanted to end slavery in the early 1800's. The politicians in New England didnt want to hear it, because it would cut into their profits.

So much more I can say on all this lol.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That the entire company has to be shut down and it's CEO subjected to death threats?

Can someone provide some evidence of an actual crime? Other than simply allowing the POTUS to post on their platform?

It's just that with all these conservatives moving over to Parler, Big Tech got scared of losing their customer base & enabling a social medial platform which would challenge their dominance.

Power Struggle 101.

...and you Cons thought creating a class of billionaires with unchecked power was a good idea.

Now you see the reality.

I despise the left but I wouldn't standby Idle and applaud as they are stripped of their basic rights to free speech because as fast as it is happening to them it could happen to me

Yes, you would, though. You hate liberals and you have no ethics when it comes to your hatred. You're not fooling me.

I think tech is going too far with this one, but I also think that in general, people have ptsd from Trump's non-stop hate speech. Hate speech that can incite violence is NOT protected speech. You people don't know where to draw the line. Trump, in spite of the over-reaction of these companies, dug his own damn grave. You people who have encouraged his hatred are also responsible. It's all really sick.

What do you imagine to be "hate speech?"

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Power Struggle 101.

Now you see the reality.

I do hate the left, that much is true but I hate the dismantling of the only thing between us and third world anarchy even more. Can you guess what that is, gopherbud?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Power Struggle 101.

Now you see the reality.

I do hate the left, that much is true but I hate the dismantling of the only thing between us and third world anarchy even more. Can you guess what that is, gopherbud?

All that fat around Trump's waist and ass?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Power Struggle 101.

Now you see the reality.

TDS

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Power Struggle 101.

Now you see the reality.

TDS

Reminds you of you Stubby, but more Petite

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Power Struggle 101.

Now you see the reality.

TDS

Yup. You've got TDS, for real.

Make no mistake, Strapon, actual Americans do not approve of hatred, violence, thieving, and megalomania. That is why Trump and his braindead followers are reviled.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Hahahahah, there we go!

So I can refer to blacks as niggas because I'm not a slave owner, the Irish and Chinese as Mick's and Cookies because I'm not a railroad baron?

I’m allowed to refer to black people I care about as “nigga” cause I kick it with them and was told “you my nigga!” That’s like the unspoken free pass when they know you are one of them (as opposed to being against them).

However, I don’t recommend just walking up to a black man and calling him that. I’m sure you can google what happens when you do that and see for yourself.

how about doing what I do when I'm around my black people. Refer to them by terms most endearing to human beings as a whole?

I 've been known to ask my black friends why they would use such a derogatory term among themselves but then get so outraged when someone of another race calls them that

you don't see latinos call eachother "my spic" or white boys saying "yo my cracka"

it's stupid

I don’t walk around using that term freely or on any sort of regular basis. You must know that. It’s typically while we are laughing late at night after a few drinks.

However, I understand why they would want to disempower a word that was meant to suppress them. I also get why white people are so confused by it.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hahahahah, there we go!

it's stupid

I don’t walk around using that term freely or on any sort of regular basis. You must know that. It’s typically while we are laughing late at night after a few drinks.

However, I understand why they would want to disempower a word that was meant to suppress them. I also get why white people are so confused by it.

I get the whole thing about taking ownership of the word. It is a complex issue, but at this point in history, and thanks to the racism practiced by whites against blacks, I happily give ownership of the word to black folks. What they say goes, at this moment in time.

PS, I have been known to refer to my white friends as "my cracka." LOL

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Hahahahah, there we go!

it's stupid

I get the whole thing about taking ownership of the word. It is a complex issue, but at this point in history, and thanks to the racism practiced by whites against blacks, I happily give ownership of the word to black folks. What they say goes, at this moment in time.

But is that realistic to call ALL of our white friends “crackers” when they were clearly not all slave owners?

Whereas ALL blacks have been opressed in this country whether they can trace their lineage back to slavery or not.

I agree that they get to do what they want with respect to that word now.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hahahahah, there we go!

it's stupid

But is that realistic to call ALL of our white friends “crackers” when they were clearly not all slave owners?

Where as ALL blacks have been opressed in this country whether they can trace their lineage back to slavery or not.

I agree that they get to do what they want with respect to that word now.

Not at all. I only use the term "cracker" as a joke with friends. It's not a word I would ever just use casually, either.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Growing up in Section 8, as kids, we joked with each other all the time with the name nigga and honky and cracker. I remember this one time, when the Energizer bunny had debuted in commercials, and me and my black friend were running/racing down the road. He would go "Niggagizer!" and start running faster, then I would go "Honkygizer!" and run faster lolol.

In today's climate, I do not call my black friends nigga, simply cause I dont see them use it.

At home, me and my nephew joke with stuff like "my nigga!" and "you crazy ass cracka" lol. Sometimes I use the full on N word when describing a low life piece of shit, but its rare. Yes, I even call white low life pieces of shit the full on N word too. N's be coming in all shades.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh, and in case Murdy hasnt given up on the Southern talk, since she didnt reply to my last extensive post, I'll share this here. Just down the road from me, here is one example of blacks fighting with the South....

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Hahahahah, there we go!

it's stupid

How do you effectively disempower a word by continuing to use it?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hahahahah, there we go!

but I grew up in an integrated area... I’m empathic, so I’ve never seen color. I’ve endured it from my family for the friends I’ve kept... I’ve witnessed first hand the unfair treatment they endure.

As a libertarian you should be against what the police are doing. Minimal state intervention. The police are funded more and more by the federal government.

I am for demilitarizing the police departments (they don’t need tanks, etc) and using that money to fund the educations of young blacks before they are exposed to the criminal element plaguing poor black communities. That’s all. I’m pro let’s fix this problem that is completely out of hand.

Im glad we are having this talk, cause the more we do, the more you get to learn the true me, and be amazed, and maybe listen to me some lol.

I am empathetic too, girl I grew up in Section 8! You dont think I've seen things? You dont think I've experienced things? Or had blacks be racist to me? Or seen things they go through? Or age based discrimination, or be profiled, had my car searched. I was never raised to be racist either. You base things on a person's character.

Nah I agree, the militarization of the police I was against. That was thanks to Obama, no lie, he gave it to them. And they just rolled with it and went from there. Now we get to deal with his vice president at a time everyone hollering defund the police, so this should be interesting.

When you come on a site and speak your mind about issues that are currently plaguing this nation and are then dog piled by a bunch of white men acting like they don’t care about the issue... it’s pretty alarming and this is why I went BALLS DEEP with my argument.

Now I’ve got Lokmar cheerleading for Harry... I’m thinking the sheets in their wives linen closets are in serious danger of being damaged with holes tonight and a few neighbood lawns are gonna have fire damage by tomorrow morning.

I think you have good intentions with the message you are trying to give, but I think the way you have been presenting it hasnt been the best way.

I've never had to stand up for my flag before, til the past few years, and ESPECIALLY this year! I hadnt even flown a flag til this year, not got super vocal. I wont allow the South to be demonized.

You are condemning the flag completely, and the South, and those that owned slaves. Well, the slaves were all over the country, not just the South, and only by those that could afford them.... aka rich people. So its not the South you should condemn, its the rich. And I know there are racist individuals these days that fly my honorable flag, but they disrespect our flag. You cant cast out the whole bunch, it would be the same as BLM, some good and some bad.

What confuses me most about your dedication to the confederate flag is that the south did NOT have a flag until the civil war started. The flag you have chosen to attach and attribute all of your southern heritage to was created and then used by the Confederate States Army from March 5, 1961 - April 9, 1865. So, I don’t see how you are attaching your ENTIRE southern heritage on THIS flag... which people outside of the south consider an innocuous design to keep that movement alive and I’ll explain why:

The civil war ended on April 9, 1965. The KKK was founded as a secret society the Klu Klux Klan on December 24, 1865 by six confederate veterans. They used this flag and terroristic tactics to target newly freed slaves.

“The Gag Rule” is a term still used in court to this day. It was created when the members of confess from the south passed resolutions banning any discussion of slavery in the House of Representatives. John Quincy Adams was against this rule and he was the former president of the US at that time.

The slave trade existed between the 16-19 centuries. Spain abolished slavery in 1811, Sweden in 1814, the Netherlands in 1817 and France in 1826. We were BEHIND the times and I don’t blame our leaders for not wanting OUR country to be affiliated with this.

I've made a post or two or three on why I fly it lol. That flag means many things to many people. I think the overall sentiment, and my own personal reasons are as follows. It was the flag that Lee flew, the man who did not betray his people, an honorable man, that all the South followed. It then took on the meaning of rebellion against a tyrannical government. Much like the US flag, it stood for liberty. For we were fighting for our Constitutional rights. You have to remember, that war was fought roughly 80 years after these men's fathers and grandfathers had just fought a war for freedom and liberty. It was still piping hot in their veins.

Yes, the KKK was originally founded by the Confederacy, but the reason you have is wrong. Originally it was started to deal with the white women being raped. The Confederate flag was not their original flag either....

Although founded by Confederate veterans almost immediately after the Civil War, the KKK did not use the Confederate flag widely or at all in its ritual in the 1860s and 1870s or during its rebirth and nationwide popularity from 1915 to the late 1920s. Only with a second rebirth in the late 1930s and 1940s did the battle flag take hold in the Klan.

In fact, in the South, after the war, we were not allowed to fly the flag or have any symbols or anything. Federal officers were vigilant against it.

When the KKK started causing violence, one of the founders, Nathan Bedford Forrest, called for them to disband. He did not like the hatefulness it had become.

When the Slave Trade ended, Virginia wanted to end slavery in the early 1800's. The politicians in New England didnt want to hear it, because it would cut into their profits.

Going back to the supposed reason for KKK being established does not absolve them of the horrible crimes they have committed. And claiming Virginia supposedly wanted to end slavery and NE wouldn't let them. Well, I have never seen evidence of that, but even if it is true, that does not absolve the other slave holding states. Many horrible, horrible crimes were committed due to the legality of slavery and Jim Crow, and blacks have every right to not want to ever see Confederate symbols anywhere. You need to own the sins of your fathers and just let it the fuck go.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hahahahah, there we go!

it's stupid

How do you effectively disempower a word by continuing to use it?

It's not my call. It's not yours, either.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Hahahahah, there we go!

Going back to the supposed reason for KKK being established does not absolve them of the horrible crimes they have committed. And claiming Virginia supposedly wanted to end slavery and NE wouldn't let them. Well, I have never seen evidence of that, but even if it is true, that does not absolve the other slave holding states. Many horrible, horrible crimes were committed due to the legality of slavery and Jim Crow, and blacks have every right to not want to ever see Confederate symbols anywhere. You need to own the sins of your fathers and just let it the fuck go.

There is so much to love about the south when you remove the confederate ties.

I’ve have had emotional meltdowns and cried at slave holding cells everywhere from the Dominican Republic to New Orleans. The energy from their souls are still there and the torment was horrific.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
black bums effectively oppress themselves just like any other bum. The pathway out of oppression is living like a decent human being.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hahahahah, there we go!

I’ve have had emotional meltdowns and cried at slave holding cells everywhere from the Dominican Republic to New Orleans. The energy from their souls are still there and the torment was horrific.

I went to the museum in Liverpool that is dedicated to the part Liverpool played in the transport of slaves to the US. It was so chilling, and I had the same reaction. It is by far one of the most horrendous things human beings have ever done to other human beings. It's hard to fathom how people could be so despicable, and for so long, in spite of the fact that people were calling for an end it to it for many decades.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
black bums effectively oppress themselves just like any other bum. The pathway out of oppression is living like a decent human being.

and if you don’t think continuing down this path of withholding decent education from them so that they aren’t inspired to pursue higher education to correct this issue isn’t a PROBLEM... then I’ll blame you when this country is burnt to the ground

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Hahahahah, there we go!

Going back to the supposed reason for KKK being established does not absolve them of the horrible crimes they have committed. And claiming Virginia supposedly wanted to end slavery and NE wouldn't let them. Well, I have never seen evidence of that, but even if it is true, that does not absolve the other slave holding states. Many horrible, horrible crimes were committed due to the legality of slavery, and blacks have every right to not want to ever see Confederate symbols anywhere. You need to own the sins of your fathers and just let it the fuck go.

No, it does not absolve them from their crimes. Im just saying that when it was started, it was for a more honorable reason, then how it became a short time later. Nor was it started with a Confederate flag.

Its true, the North profited greatly from selling slaves, selling them to the South mostly.

Virginia is a border state. They did want to end slavery early on, but their voices were not heard.

No it does not absolve those that wanted to continue slavery in other states. But, some of those states, wanted to free them eventually, without causing hardship on their pockets, or without causing hardship on the newly freed uneducated slave.

No, blacks should want to see that flag, as a symbol of unity we all had when that war happened. ANd their part in it. By trying to convince blacks it was all evil white men fighting for slavery, it deprives them of their families honor for their part in it. That link I just posted, had many black heroes of the Confederacy, just from one area close to me. Hell, in a local museum, there is a section honored for the blacks who participated. The women too.

My fathers were not sinners, they were noble and fought for their families. Hell, he even lost his first wife and daughter to it! The sinners were those that came down here and burned, looted, murdered, and raped our people. I will never let it go, and will always tell the truth.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hahahahah, there we go!

I went to the museum in Liverpool that is dedicated to the part Liverpool played in the transport of slaves to the US. It was so chilling, and I had the same reaction. It is by far one of the most horrendous things human beings have ever done to other human beings. It's hard to fathom how people could be so despicable, and for so long, in spite of the fact that people were calling for an end it to it for many decades.

...and yet, Western civilization has only been officially 'slave free' for about 150 years.
Before that, it was about enslaving others to get the work done.
France got the ball rolling with the French Revolution nearly 250 years ago.
Before that, at least 95% of humanity were slaves, serfs, feudal servants
Poor Whites in the pre-Civil War South lbarely lived any better than the slaves they competed against.

Slavery is still widespread in th 3rd world.
Economic Giants like China and the US use prison labor to power their economies.

...hasn't gone away yet.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

and if you don’t think continuing down this path of withholding decent education from them so that they aren’t inspired to pursue higher education to correct this issue isn’t a PROBLEM... then I’ll blame you when this country is burnt to the ground
LOL! They go to the SAME fukin schools white kids do. Hell, they even get college handed to them!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hahahahah, there we go!

...and yet, Western civilization has only been officially 'slave free' for about 150 years.
Before that, it was about enslaving others to get the work done.
France got the ball rolling with the French Revolution nearly 250 years ago.
Before that, at least 95% of humanity were slaves, serfs, feudal servants
Poor Whites in the pre-civil war south lbarely lived any better than the slaves they competed against.

Slavery is still widespread in th 3rd world.
Economic Giants like China and the US use prison labor to power their economies.

...hasn't gone away yet.

No, it hasn't. There is wage slavery all over the world now, including the US, and it can be very, very brutal.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The poor ol "din doo nuffins" blax will do ok once they quit listening to idiot white libs telling them they're oppressed all the damn time!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In Springfield IL, they started moving poor unedamakaded blax here to get em out of The Chicongo so they could get FREE college and FREE housing. Now we have these retarded, violent jigs shooting up the west side of town! Thats progress! :LMAO2: