What did Parler do exactly?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Blazor ~ DEAD :LMAO:

I had no clue how “southern” you actually are. Gawd damn.... I need to go dig my Scarlet O’Hara BBQ dress out and sit pretty while I pout twiddling my delicate little fingers until you come take me in your arms and rid me of this national burden lol

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I had no clue how “southern” you actually are. Gawd damn.... I need to go dig my Scarlet O’Hara BBQ dress out and sit pretty while I pout twiddling my delicate little fingers until you come take me in your arms and rid me of this national burden lol

Hahahahah, there we go!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Hahahahah, there we go!

I’m just passionate... it always comes from a good place.

Do you find it ironic that our families were both here for this war and we are still divided?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Hahahahah, there we go!

Do you find it ironic that our families were both here for this war and we are still divided?

Yup, I can tolerate talking to a Yankee, a short while anyway :Grin3:

The media and such really pushed all this Murdy, it was a psy-op job involving the media machine and the Elites. Think of how long all this has been pushed to an extreme the past 4-5 years. Who the media was condemning, who they were praising. Who they silence, and who they let speak. We are in dark times Murdy. As a Libertarian I dont like it one bit.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Hahahahah, there we go!

The media and such really pushed all this Murdy, it was a psy-op job involving the media machine and the Elites. Think of how long all this has been pushed to an extreme the past 4-5 years. Who the media was condemning, who they were praising. Who they silence, and who they let speak. We are in dark times Murdy. As a Libertarian I dont like it one bit.

but I grew up in an integrated area... I’m empathic, so I’ve never seen color. I’ve endured it from my family for the friends I’ve kept... I’ve witnessed firsthand the unfair treatment they endure.

As a libertarian you should be against what the police are doing. Minimal state intervention. The police are funded more and more by the federal government.

I am for demilitarizing the police departments (they don’t need tanks, etc) and using that money to fund the educations of young blacks before they are exposed to the criminal element plaguing poor black communities. That’s all. I’m pro let’s fix this problem that is completely out of hand.

Last edited:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Hahahahah, there we go!

but I grew up in an integrated area... I’m empathic, so I’ve never seen color. I’ve endured it from my family for the friends I’ve kept... I’ve witnessed first hand the unfair treatment they endure.

As a libertarian you should be against what the police are doing. Minimal state intervention. The police are funded more and more by the federal government.

I am for demilitarizing the police departments (they don’t need tanks, etc) and using that money to fund the educations of young blacks before they are exposed to the criminal element plaguing poor black communities. That’s all. I’m pro let’s fix this problem that is completely out of hand.

Im glad we are having this talk, cause the more we do, the more you get to learn the true me, and be amazed, and maybe listen to me some lol.

I am empathetic too, girl I grew up in Section 8! You dont think I've seen things? You dont think I've experienced things? Or had blacks be racist to me? Or seen things they go through? Or age based discrimination, or be profiled, had my car searched. I was never raised to be racist either. You base things on a person's character.

Nah I agree, the militarization of the police I was against. That was thanks to Obama, no lie, he gave it to them. And they just rolled with it and went from there. Now we get to deal with his vice president at a time everyone hollering defund the police, so this should be interesting.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Hahahahah, there we go!

but I grew up in an integrated area... I’m empathic, so I’ve never seen color. I’ve endured it from my family for the friends I’ve kept... I’ve witnessed first hand the unfair treatment they endure.

Im glad we are having this talk, cause the more we do, the more you get to learn the true me, and be amazed, and maybe listen to me some lol.

I am empathetic too, girl I grew up in Section 8! You dont think I've seen things? You dont think I've experienced things? Or had blacks be racist to me? Or seen things they go through? Or age based discrimination, or be profiled, had my car searched. I was never raised to be racist either. You base things on a person's character.

Nah I agree, the militarization of the police I was against. That was thanks to Obama, no lie, he gave it to them. And they just rolled with it and went from there. Now we get to deal with his vice president at a time everyone hollering defund the police, so this should be interesting.

So then you do know what I’m talking about.

When you come on a site and speak your mind about issues that are currently plaguing this nation and are then dog piled by a bunch of white men acting like they don’t care about the issue... it’s pretty alarming and this is why I went BALLS DEEP with my argument.

Now I’ve got Lokmar cheerleading for Harry... I’m thinking the sheets in their wives linen closets are in serious danger of being damaged with holes tonight and a few neighbood lawns are gonna have fire damage by tomorrow morning.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Hahahahah, there we go!

but I grew up in an integrated area... I’m empathic, so I’ve never seen color.

Yet you derided me as a "cracker"... lulz

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Hahahahah, there we go!

Because I know you’re not a slave owner and you were being ridiculous.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fred Trump, like Lincoln and Davis, is long dead.

Thank you, Captain Obvious.

Fred Trump’s son is the current president of this country and a conf s

Yes, and thanks to our right to freedom of the press... his legacy and ties to the KKK will live FOREVER.
So what. Blacks do just fine in America if they play by the rules like normal human beings, and if it werent for slavery, they'd all still live in their festering shithole of subsaharan africa which is full of pestilence because they chose to live like savages, subserviant to their own people who STILL enslave and abuse them!

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Blocking the right from posting on social media= taking away our first amendment. All the damn leftists are trying to do is take away the righties constitutional rights. I hope and pray the day comes when those mf's try to take our 2ND!!!! PLEASE give me a damn good reason to fire a few off in their asses cuz I damn sure will do it!!! By protecting MY rights, I protect those of my children....and their children....and their grand children....I'm not one to back down from this bullshit. I can see plain as day wtf the dems are trying to do with religion and speech....you all know whats coming next. I know what will happen. They'll either come for our guns or they'll stop making bullets....other than for the military. I'll be damned!!!!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, and thanks to our right to freedom of the press... his legacy and ties to the KKK will live FOREVER.
So what. Blacks do just fine in America if they play by the rules like normal human beings, and if it werent for slavery, they'd all still live in their festering shithole of subsaharan africa which is full of pestilence because they chose to live like savages, subserviant to their own people who STILL enslave and abuse them!

It is our civic duty as citizens of this nation to act right.

What I’m saying is they have centuries of poverty and oppression leading them into these lives of crime.

This is about the inadequate funding of their public schools and subsequent disinterest and inability to pursue higher education that result directly therefrom.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Hahahahah, there we go!

When you come on a site and speak your mind about issues that are currently plaguing this nation and are then dog piled by a bunch of white men acting like they don’t care about the issue... it’s pretty alarming and this is why I went BALLS DEEP with my argument.

Now I’ve got Lokmar cheerleading for Harry... I’m thinking the sheets in their wives linen closets are in serious danger of being damaged with holes tonight and a few neighbood lawns are gonna have fire damage by tomorrow morning.

I think you have good intentions with the message you are trying to give, but I think the way you have been presenting it hasnt been the best way.

For instance, attacking my Southern flag! :Pissed2:

We ALL fought down here, and not for slavery.

I've never had to stand up for my flag before, til the past few years, and ESPECIALLY this year! I hadnt even flown a flag til this year, not got super vocal. I wont allow the South to be demonized.

You are condemning the flag completely, and the South, and those that owned slaves. Well, the slaves were all over the country, not just the South, and only by those that could afford them.... aka rich people. So its not the South you should condemn, its the rich. And I know there are racist individuals these days that fly my honorable flag, but they disrespect our flag. You cant cast out the whole bunch, it would be the same as BLM, some good and some bad.

There is no white privilege, I am proof of that.

There are good people of all colors, and there are bad people of all colors.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Blocking the right from posting on social media= taking away our first amendment. All the damn leftists are trying to do is take away the righties constitutional rights. I hope and pray the day comes when those mf's try to take our 2ND!!!! PLEASE give me a damn good reason to fire a few off in their asses cuz I damn sure will do it!!! By protecting MY rights, I protect those of my children....and their children....and their grand children....I'm not one to back down from this bullshit. I can see plain as day wtf the dems are trying to do with religion and speech....you all know whats coming next. I know what will happen. They'll either come for our guns or they'll stop making bullets....other than for the military. I'll be damned!!!!
If you have anything that holds or can hold more than 10 rounds, be prepared to have it "stolen" bidens proposal reads that if you have a glock 19 which CAN hold more than 10 rounds, you'll be forced to register it, even if you dont own any 15 round mags. Liklewise, go out this weekend and purchase 80% lowers for any AR's you own.

Succubus

Site Supporter
If you have anything that holds or can hold more than 10 rounds, be prepared to have it "stolen" bidens proposal reads that if you have a glock 19 which CAN hold more than 10 rounds, you'll be forced to register it, even if you dont own any 15 round mags. Liklewise, go out this weekend and purchase 80% lowers for any AR's you own.

They'll have to find my shit first! Lmao. Oh I've been stocking up.....bet your sweet ass! Got some nice green tips in, too! Hehehe.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It is our civic duty as citizens of this nation to act right.

What I’m saying is they have centuries of poverty and oppression leading them into these lives of crime.

This is about the inadequate funding of their public schools and subsequent disinterest and inability to pursue higher education that result directly therefrom.
Frankly, I've seen the trillions thrown at them without success. blacks who live like shit do so because its there fault, not mine. They should learn to act white, or better yet, asian. Fuck, if they learned to act dot indian, they'd be better off!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

They'll have to find my shit first! Lmao. Oh I've been stocking up.....bet your sweet ass! Got some nice green tips in, too! Hehehe.
Libs flip shit over the idea of green tips. You may as well say cop killer bullet to them!

True story: Teflon coated bullets are illegal cause some dumb fuk politician concluded it makes em slip through bullet proof vests. Brass bullets can be made to penetrate bullet proof vests. The problem is, they are hard to the point where they dont form to barrel rifling. This causes accelerated wear of the barrel. The solution is to coat BRASS bullets with Tefflon.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Now on this same note.... I totally agree with you that you should be able to exercise your 2nd amendment right if your rights are threatened.

We (BLM) just asked for equal rights/treatment of blacks in this country via Floyd protest and were met with war antics by the police while the protest was peaceful.... they came out with AK47s and threw tear gas into the crowd when all we were doing was asking for charges to be brought so due diligence could be served (a full investigation as to what happened). They could have come out with a bullhorn and said this was out of their jurisdiction since we were in Seattle. Floyd was killed in Minneapolis, Minnesota. We found out later he was a criminal.

So you think if a bunch of black people rioted and stormed the capital building that they wouldn’t have been shot on the spot? Because I do. They wouldn’t have made it in tbh.

Succubus

Site Supporter

Now on this same note.... I totally agree with you that you should be able to exercise your 2nd amendment right if your rights are threatened.

We (BLM) just asked for equal rights/treatment of blacks in this country via Floyd protest and were met with war antics by the police while the protest was peaceful.... they came out with AK47s and threw tear gas into the crowd when all we were doing was asking for charges to be brought so due diligence could be served (a full investigation as to what happened). They could have come out with a bullhorn and said this was out of their jurisdiction since we were in Seattle. Floyd was killed in Minneapolis, Minnesota. We found out later he was a criminal.

So you think if a bunch of black people rioted and stormed the capital building that they wouldn’t have been shot on the spot? Because I do. They wouldn’t have made it in tbh.

It is everyone's right to protest peacefully and I agree with you but don't you think that they would've done a full and complete investigation without the protesting? Some of the protesting was peaceful but other parts were very bad. I guess you can say the same thing about Trump/Biden supporters, too. There's always a bad side to counter the good. I just wish everyone could get along but I don't see that happening any time soon. Shit has gone from bad to worse in this country and it all seems to be going to hell in a hand basket.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Hahahahah, there we go!

So I can refer to blacks as niggas because I'm not a slave owner, the Irish and Chinese as Mick's and Cookies because I'm not a railroad baron?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Hahahahah, there we go!

I think you have good intentions with the message you are trying to give, but I think the way you have been presenting it hasnt been the best way.

For instance, attacking my Southern flag! :Pissed2:

We ALL fought down here, and not for slavery.

I've never had to stand up for my flag before, til the past few years, and ESPECIALLY this year! I hadnt even flown a flag til this year, not got super vocal. I wont allow the South to be demonized.

You are condemning the flag completely, and the South, and those that owned slaves. Well, the slaves were all over the country, not just the South, and only by those that could afford them.... aka rich people. So its not the South you should condemn, its the rich. And I know there are racist individuals these days that fly my honorable flag, but they disrespect our flag. You cant cast out the whole bunch, it would be the same as BLM, some good and some bad.

There is no white privilege, I am proof of that.

There are good people of all colors, and there are bad people of all colors.

What confuses me most about your dedication to the confederate flag is that the south did NOT have a flag until the civil war started. The flag you have chosen to attach and attribute all of your southern heritage to was created and then used by the Confederate States Army from March 5, 1961 - April 9, 1865. So, I don’t see how you are attaching your ENTIRE southern heritage on THIS flag... which people outside of the south consider an innocuous design to keep that movement alive and I’ll explain why:

The civil war ended on April 9, 1965. The KKK was founded as a secret society the Klu Klux Klan on December 24, 1865 by six confederate veterans. They used this flag and terroristic tactics to target newly freed slaves.

“The Gag Rule” is a term still used in court to this day. It was created when the members of confess from the south passed resolutions banning any discussion of slavery in the House of Representatives. John Quincy Adams was against this rule and he was the former president of the US at that time.

The slave trade existed between the 16-19 centuries. Spain abolished slavery in 1811, Sweden in 1814, the Netherlands in 1817 and France in 1826. We were BEHIND the times and I don’t blame our leaders for not wanting OUR country to be affiliated with this.

You have to see this for what it is....

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

It is everyone's right to protest peacefully and I agree with you but don't you think that they would've done a full and complete investigation without the protesting? Some of the protesting was peaceful but other parts were very bad. I guess you can say the same thing about Trump/Biden supporters, too. There's always a bad side to counter the good. I just wish everyone could get along but I don't see that happening any time soon. Shit has gone from bad to worse in this country and it all seems to be going to hell in a hand basket.

The Floyd case was initially reported as a routine traffic stop that ended with the video of a large, bald, extremely white officer with his knee on Floyd’s neck. That type of hold is notorious for prompting cardiac arrest.

George Floyd was killed on May 25, 2020. The Minneapolis protests started May 28, 2020. The protests in Seattle started on May 30, 2020. If official charges were going to be filed, they would have been filed immediately.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Hahahahah, there we go!

So I can refer to blacks as niggas because I'm not a slave owner, the Irish and Chinese as Mick's and Cookies because I'm not a railroad baron?

I’m allowed to refer to black people I care about as “nigga” cause I kick it with them and was told “you my nigga!” That’s like the unspoken free pass when they know you are one of them (as opposed to being against them).

However, I don’t recommend just walking up to a black man and calling him that. I’m sure you can google what happens when you do that and see for yourself.

But I don’t use racial slurs (until today, fucker!).

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm allowed to use the term nigger because I'ma professional racist which means I'm unencumbered by all that sorry assed white guilt that too many of you people lap up all day long. If you're black, you're a nigger until you prove otherwise. This included my sister in laws husband.

• Disagree
Reactions: Q
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Hahahahah, there we go!

I’m allowed to refer to black people I care about as “nigga” cause I kick it with them and was told “you my nigga!” That’s like the unspoken free pass when they know you are one of them (as opposed to being against them).

However, I don’t recommend just walking up to a black man and calling him that. I’m sure you can google what happens when you do that and see for yourself.

how about doing what I do when I'm around my black people. Refer to them by terms most endearing to human beings as a whole?

I 've been known to ask my black friends why they would use such a derogatory term among themselves but then get so outraged when someone of another race calls them that

you don't see latinos call eachother "my spic" or white boys saying "yo my cracka"

it's stupid

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Hahahahah, there we go!

Thank you for standing down albeit with a load of avoidance and deflection. :rightON:

I choose my lines of questioning carefully to exert maximum "oh fuck, he got me again!"... lulz

I'll leave the southern flag talk to you and Blazor but I will point out that your dates and flag example are erroneous too...