What did Parler do exactly?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fuk, EVERYONES racist in some form or fashion. Whats pathetic is these dopey assed virtue signalling white tards that flip shit at "nigger" even worse than blax!

Murdock has said that whites can't experience racism but then calls whites crackers and the like.

Murdock is a racist hypocrite.
She's sliding off into the same hyperbolic category as lotus.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
All I have asked for is the equal rights of every person in this country who is here legally and a tax paying citizen.

Instead of anyone being objective to what I’m saying.... I’m being met with constant RESISTANCE against that (along with the pure ignorance of racism) in the wake of everything that has happened in this nation since last summer.

Clearly, this country will always be divided. But at least I’ll sleep at night knowing I fought for what was right. MY conscious is clear.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuk, EVERYONES racist in some form or fashion. Whats pathetic is these dopey assed virtue signalling white tards that flip shit at "nigger" even worse than blax!

Murdock has said that whites can't experience racism but then calls whites crackers and the like.

I said it’s not racism unless you’ve been oppressed. I stand by that statement, Hitler, Jr. wannabe.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I said it’s not racism unless you’ve been oppressed. I stand by that statement, Hitler, Jr. wannabe.

So I can call black people on the street "niggers" or Asians "wingnuts", and it's not racism because I haven't oppressed anybody....

...cool.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

So I can call black people on the street "niggers" or Asians "wingnuts", and it's not racism because I haven't oppressed anybody....

...cool.

You mean you don’t already? LOLzzzzzz

In any event... blacks were enslaved and have been opressed in this country, cracker.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

...cool.

In any event... blacks were enslaved and have been opressed in this country, cracker.
Is there a melty in your future? :LOL1:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

...cool.

Is there a melty in your future? :LOL1:

wish in one hand... shit in the other and see which one fills up first

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
All I have asked for is the equal rights of every person in this country who is here legally and a tax paying citizen.

Instead of anyone being objective to what I’m saying.... I’m being met with constant RESISTANCE against that (along with the pure ignorance of racism) in the wake of everything that has happened in this nation since last summer.

Clearly, this country will always be divided. But at least I’ll sleep at night knowing I fought for what was right. MY conscious is clear.

Now, read that in my voice. (most that anyway)

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

...cool.

Some blacks were, historically.... by people of all colours including blacks. None have been for nearly a century and a half in the US and most Commonwealth nations by any race.

Don't be an obtuse racist.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I bet I made Murdock wet with my Southern accent :Grin3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...cool.
Make sure you call Philipinos "Flips" too!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im dying laughing over here hahaha. Damn you Harry McKnackers hahaha.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Im dying laughing over here hahaha. Damn you Harry McKnackers hahaha.
You're laughing? Fuck when I listen to you I pictured this

200.gif
:LMAO2: :LMAO2:

He does have a certain Colonel Sanders aspect to him...

(Stand down, Shen Li! Stand down!)

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Free speech was at its best when Yahoo had free reign 1998-2006. Fukin libtards have totally destroyed it since then.

I used to fully embrace death threats back then. They were VERY entertaining!!! I even tried to goad some cunty libtard into meeting me for a fukin shootout one night.

EVERYTHING should be allowed! fag hate, death threats, racism, you name it. Even threats against the government!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Back when libtards couldnt shut down free speech, the old flames were:
1. I keyed a Contards SUV
2. I jacked off in a liberals salad!
2a. and he loved it!
3. I'm shaking in anger!
4. I azzraped the corpse!
5. E.T. You Shameless Dog!

• Boring
Reactions: Q

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

This isn't racism either, hmm?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Biggie Smiles ~ back to Fred Trump.... while all these southern white men rally to convert me with ideologies that have not resonated since I was a small child. I’ll spare them my cute Cali blonde voice. I don’t want anyone’s cock to unexpectedly start working tonight lol

New York tort/defamation law was created in the 1700s and there was a movement called the New York Society for the Defamation for the Supression of Vice in 1873. City and governments monitored the newspapers, and books for false information... so this wasn’t a new legal theory in 1927.

It wasn’t until 1964 that a case limited defamation and the right to freedom of speech and that was related to political debate.

The tort law of defamation was already on the books, so it’s hard for me to believe that Fred Trump, a real estate developer and business man and who hired an attorney to defend him against this KKK arrest did not have access to someone who could sue the paper for slander. In fact, I have proven that he sought legal counsel in 1927 when the articles were published.

Tort law is one of the biggest subjects on the bar exam in any state since the beginning of time.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Harry McKnackers ~ are you able to discuss this like a grownup? Or will I endure a “shit” post rating when I’m providing indisputable fact about tort law while giving my theory that I’m trying to discuss with Big like adults?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
@Harry McKnackers ~ are you able to discuss this like a grownup? Or will I endure a “shit” post rating when I’m providing indisputable fact about tort law while giving my theory that I’m trying to discuss with Big like adults?

Are you? Can you?

If I want to hear from ignorant Californians, I'll rattle Seaboob's cage.