What did Parler do exactly?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
That the entire company has to be shut down and it's CEO subjected to death threats?

Can someone provide some evidence of an actual crime? Other than simply allowing the POTUS to post on their platform?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That the entire company has to be shut down and it's CEO subjected to death threats?

Can someone provide some evidence of an actual crime? Other than simply allowing the POTUS to post on their platform?

Nothing of course, Bigly.

It's just that with all these conservatives moving over to Parler, Big Tech got scared of losing their customer base & enabling a social medial platform which would challenge their dominance.

Power Struggle 101.

What better way to maintain its power than killing the competition.

...and you Cons thought creating a class of billionaires with unchecked power was a good idea.

Now you see the reality.

Oh well, too little late.

Those who don't learn from history are condemned to repeat it, eh Bigly?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It's just that with all these conservatives moving over to Parler, Big Tech got scared of losing their customer base & enabling a social medial platform which would challenge their dominance.

Power Struggle 101.

...and you Cons thought creating a class of billionaires with unchecked power was a good idea.

Now you see the reality.

And the fact that the left is not in full outrage is appalling.

I despise the left but I wouldn't standby Idle and applaud as they are stripped of their basic rights to free speech because as fast as it is happening to them it could happen to me

and that right there tells you all you need to know about them

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Power Struggle 101.

Now you see the reality.

And the fact that the left is not in full outrage is appalling.

I despise the left but I wouldn't standby Idle and applaud as they are stripped of their basic rights to free speech because as fast as it is happening to them it could happen to me

and that right there tells you all you need to know about them

Well I consider myself further to the left than you, and I'm appalled by Big Tech's actions, Bigly.

They didn't even try to reach a middle ground with Parler.

Just cut the cord and shut em down

That aint democracy.

I think the Nazis and fascists in Japan did that prior to World War II before they went full blown fascist.'

It sets a bad precedent.

Because whether it's right or left getting hit by Big Tech, they demonsrated that they can do anything they want shut down anybody they want whenever they want.

so if a far left alternative comes along which chips away at they customer base, they could get the axe and the same treatment too.

Doesn't benefit anybody to muzzle someone like that.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Everyone who was being sensored on FB was moving over to Parler... which was happening L O N G before the riots. I have friends who are small business owners who used FB to blog about their products (natural/eco friendly) who were shut down on FB with ZERO political agenda and had the profiles removed. They moved to Parler for this reason.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I am appalled. Almost as much as I’m appalled by the fact that over 70 million Americans elected a bigot who just harnessed racism in this country and erupted a race war.

I hate to say “I told you so!” But I did. I just call it like I see it.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I am appalled. Almost as much as I’m appalled by the fact that over 70 million Americans elected a bigot who just harnessed racism in this country and erupted a race war.

how exactly did he harness racism? Be specific

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

All the black power brokers glad handed the hell out of Trump for decades. Trump isnt racist or homophobic. I should know cause I'm racist and homohatic.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

THe newyorker? Really?

I'd have put more stock in a Mad Magazine article

Seriously, in your own words what have YOU heard him say or do during his presidency which YOU can honestly say harnessed racism?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

All the black power brokers glad handed the hell out of Trump for decades. Trump isnt racist or homophobic. I should know cause I'm racist and homohatic.

There is only ONE race. It’s the human race.

THe newyorker? Really?

Seriously, in your own words what have YOU heard him say or do during his presidency which YOU can honestly say harnessed racism?

explain the Trumptards carrying the confederate flag into the capital and telling the black police officer “this is our country”

Cause to me this feels like the 1920s more than it does the 2020s

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Let’s see... he built a wall between us and Mexico when it’s our side who hires and pays them to do the jobs we don’t want as illegals in this country.

He put brown children in cages and the UN was involved. They were children... I don’t care what the excuse is. I don’t want to live in a world where our leaders do that.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

THe newyorker? Really?

explain the Trumptards carrying the confederate flag into the capital and telling the black police officer “this is our country”

People will be people you know.

I can easily explain it the same way liberals explained the violence which ran for 5 months straight. It was a product of a select few misinterpreting the truth and cause of their movement and acting out in a manner contrary to the purpose of the overall mission

But really, how does an idiot carrying a confederate flag answer the very simple question? Ie: what have YOU heard him say or do during his presidency which YOU can honestly say harnessed racism?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL! so "this is our country" is OK to yell at white cops, but racist against black cops. We are either equal or not.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

THe newyorker? Really?

I can easily explain it the same way liberals explained the violence which ran for 5 months straight. It was a product of a select few misinterpreting the truth and cause of their movement and acting out in a manner contrary to the purpose of the overall mission

But really, how does an idiot carrying a confederate flag answer the very simple question? Ie: what have YOU heard him say or do during his presidency which YOU can honestly say harnessed racism?

but your justifying left v right when I don’t agree with any of it

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Let’s see... he built a wall between us and Mexico when it’s our side who hires and pays them to do the jobs we don’t want as illegals in this country.

He put brown children in cages and the UN was involved. They were children... I don’t care what the excuse is. I don’t want to live in a world where our leaders do that.

a) did he make crossing our border a crime or did congress draft the legislation which ultimately led to that? You realize the wall is only a means to effectively enforce the laws which congress passed right?

b) Were you aware that every tear jerking picture of some border hopper trapped in a cage you see on liberal oriented media was from the obama era? But lets set that aside for just a second and ask another very pertinent question, ie: where are we supposed to house them while we are trying to locate their biological parents?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

THe newyorker? Really?

I don't agree with any of it either, but I'm curious as to where all the racism rhetoric is coming from cause I've yet to hear anything out of him that even remotely signals a policy which is anti minority

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

a) did he make crossing our border a crime or did congress draft the legislation which ultimately led to that? You realize the wall is only a means to effectively enforce the laws which congress passed right?

b) Were you aware that every tear jerking picture of some border hopper trapped in a cage you see on liberal oriented media was from the obama era? But lets set that aside for just a second and ask another very pertinent question, ie: where are we supposed to house them while we are trying to locate their biological parents?

What did we not learn from Reganomics? We granted them amnesty and that still didn’t keep them out.

Your statement is devoid of our civic duty to not invite migrant workers into this country.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

What did we not learn from Reganomics? We granted them amnesty and that still didn’t keep them out.

Your statement is devoid of our civic duty to not invite migrant workers into this country.
But what does that have to do with Trump harnessing racism?

Surely if he were such a racist a simple google search could return direct quotes to substantiate your claims. no?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

THe newyorker? Really?

I don't agree with any of it either, but I'm curious as to where all the racism rhetoric is coming from cause I've yet to hear anything out of him that even remotely signals a policy which is anti minority

He doesn’t have to... he was photographed meeting with KKK leaders when he was elected and the images where immediately removed from the internet. You’re referring to a system known to be racially divided... and system I have been opposed to for most of my life.

Perhaps you harbor racism against blacks because of crime or things you’ve witnessed, which that is fair enough. That doesn’t make Donald any less of a threat here. The damage has already been done. Our capital was disrespected, assaulted and tarnished with the traitorous flag from a war none of us remember.

I know you want to fix this country as much as I do. We do that by bridging the poverty gap and educating that race before they are a criminal element. Watching them be lynched on national television is detrimental to society.

WE are either part of the soliton or we are part of the problem... Donald just tired to use police force to end this issue and look where that got us last summer!!!! Your way is NOT working here.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
racistmeme.jpg

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

THe newyorker? Really?

He doesn’t have to... he was photographed meeting with KKK leaders when he was elected and the images where immediately removed from the internet. You’re referring to a system known to be racially divided... and system I have been opposed to for most of my life.

Perhaps you harbor racism against blacks because of crime or things you’ve witnessed, which that is fair enough. That doesn’t make Donald any less of a threat here. The damage has already been done. Our capital was disrespected, assaulted and tarnished with the traitorous flag from a war none of us remember.

I know you want to fix this country as much as I do. We do that by bridging the poverty gap and educating that race before they are a criminal element. Watching them be lynched on national television is detrimental to society.

WE are either part of the soliton or we are part of the problem... Donald just tired to use police force to end this issue and look where that got us last summer!!!! Your way is NOT working here.
If Trump meeting with a KKK member is all you have to substantiate your claim of "harnessing racism" you are in a world of misinformation, naivety and hypocrisy. For instance do you have any transcripts of the meeting? Any ideas what was discussed? Recordings? Notes? Are you 100% confident Trump told them exactly what they wanted to hear?

no?

Well then this one is going to hurt for as the Bible says "with the same ruler you do the measuring you yourself will be measured"

Joe Biden gave a eulogy for a KKK leader

Ouch.. that's gonna leave a mark ...

why?

Because with this recorded event I have at my finger tips all the wonderful things BIden said about a KKK leader.

But lets chalk that one up to political noobie mistake and start over.

What have YOU heard or seen Trump do or say with your own two eyes and ears that demonstrates he harnesses racism?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

THe newyorker? Really?

If Trump meeting with a KKK member is all you have to substantiate your claim of "harnessing racism" you are in a world of misinformation, naivety and hypocrisy. For instance do you have any transcripts of the meeting? Any ideas what was discussed? Recordings? Notes? Are you 100% confident Trump told them exactly what they wanted to hear?

no?

Well then this one is going to hurt for as the Bible says "with the same ruler you do the measuring you yourself will be measured"

why?

Because with this recorded event I have at my finger tips all the wonderful things BIden said about a KKK leader.

What have YOU heard or seen Trump do or say with your own two eyes and ears that demonstrates he harnesses racism?

I believe the subsequent “I love you” tweets to the racists who stormed the capital with the confederate flag prove my theory.

Now ask yourself why you are STILL backing him after his actions have impeded on your own free speech rights.

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker

Because whites have the natural advantage of being better and more evolved than any other race of humans in history or as the left calls it "white privilege"

White people being proud of their own race is just showboating. We all know who invented computers, motor vehicles and the concept of currency.

That's why we must be proud of our non white brothers and sisters and lift them up instead of breaking them down so that one day they can become as great as white people.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

THe newyorker? Really?

no?

why?

I believe the subsequent “I love you” tweets to the racists who stormed the capital with the confederate flag prove my theory.

Now ask yourself why you are STILL backing him after his actions have impeded on your own free speech rights.
Was he saying we love you to the 200 or so idiots who stormed the capitol or the million + peaceful protestors exercising their right to make their voices heard?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

THe newyorker? Really?

no?

why?

Was he saying we love you to the 200 or so idiots who stormed the capitol or the million + peaceful protestors exercising their right to make their voices heard?

and look where that got us....

The Republican Party has always represented the racial divide. They were originally comprised of the rich, aristocratic, slave owning white men who didn’t want to pay their taxes. NOTHING has changed.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

THe newyorker? Really?

no?

why?

and look where that got us....

The Republican Party has always represented the racial divide. They were originally comprised of the rich, aristocratic, slave owning white men who didn’t want to pay their taxes. NOTHING has changed.
You still haven’t cited a single example of something trump has said or done to harness racism which wasn’t merely a product of a biased perspective to begin with.

Take the hate trump because we say so glasses off and see the world with your own two eyes, hon.