What do Palestinians deserve?

OP
OP
Moonpie

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
well it’s being played out biblically right? The world is to turn on Israel in order for the Antichrist to evolve.

That would be true if Israel were still God's people, but they are not

The israel in the book of revelation is a symbolic one

God cast aside the hypocrites that make of that religion/country around 70 CE
Big big argument and I agree. I believe that Jesus died christianity was formed. A new covenant was created. I don’t know if that’s the Catholic upbringing or what. I know that the Bible states to not curse Israel so I repeatedly been repenting.

OP
OP
Moonpie

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Yes of course but if that’s the case I should just Back to the Catholic Church and pray that way: I don’t know. I know we pray for relationship but why pray for healing or see miracles if we are destined. I have a very hard time with this. Can’t you tell lol

Nooooo. I'm actually confused how you got that lol.

Not pray FOR a relationship. You pray to BE IN a relationship....as you pray ...you are in a relationship with God. See what I'm saying?

So you already know you what you wouldnt let your kids do, right? But you still want them to come talk to you. See?

We can pray for God to heal. But He isnt always going to do that way we would like Him to. Remember......we are supposed to be fixed on eternity. God already knows EVERYTHING.
Blame John piper

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
well it’s being played out biblically right? The world is to turn on Israel in order for the Antichrist to evolve.

Big big argument and I agree. I believe that Jesus died christianity was formed. A new covenant was created. I don’t know if that’s the Catholic upbringing or what. I know that the Bible states to not curse Israel so I repeatedly been repenting.

Watch this. You can check him. Dont be spooked by Reformers lol. I've never seen people so driven to understand scripture as it Is. You'll like this. ALL he is doing is teaching the text

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yes of course but if that’s the case I should just Back to the Catholic Church and pray that way: I don’t know. I know we pray for relationship but why pray for healing or see miracles if we are destined. I have a very hard time with this. Can’t you tell lol

Nooooo. I'm actually confused how you got that lol.

Not pray FOR a relationship. You pray to BE IN a relationship....as you pray ...you are in a relationship with God. See what I'm saying?

So you already know you what you wouldnt let your kids do, right? But you still want them to come talk to you. See?

We can pray for God to heal. But He isnt always going to do that way we would like Him to. Remember......we are supposed to be fixed on eternity. God already knows EVERYTHING.
Blame John piper

Leave old Piper alone lol

OP
OP
Moonpie

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

Watch this. You can check him. Dont be spooked by Reformers lol. I've never seen people so driven to understand scripture as it Is. You'll like this

I just watched the hour one before that. Man I had scripture all messed up. I thought I was supposed to leave this world in the rapture not stay here wth lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Watch this. You can check him. Dont be spooked by Reformers lol. I've never seen people so driven to understand scripture as it Is. You'll like this

I just watched the hour one before that. Man I had scripture all messed up. I thought I was supposed to leave this world in the rapture not stay here wth lol

We ALL thought that! Hahaha.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I thought all Muslims in the world was brothers and sisters, so where is the rest of the Muslim world, why ain’t they helping them ? Saudi Arabia is rich, why don’t they build them a safe place there, no cos there they would be treated like shit cos if you ain’t a Saudi your a turd , where’s hezbollah and their boasting about having enough fire power to blow Israel off the map, Jordan, Egypt, all them places kiss zionists arse..

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Also @Addie .....the antichrist isnt some dude who is gonna rise.

The antichrist is 666. Its number of MAN.

So .....there is that. Anything not of Christ is antichtist but the rise of antichrist is the rise of secular humanism. It's really that simple. Revelation is best read with a strong grasp of Genesis.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So .....there is that. Anything not of Christ is antichtist but the rise of antichrist is the rise of secular humanism. It's really that simple.
An alternative is 666 was a mis-translation of "In The Name of Allah".
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So .....there is that. Anything not of Christ is antichtist but the rise of antichrist is the rise of secular humanism. It's really that simple.

Ehhhh. I don't know. Allah is just an Arabic word for "God".

Its forms of secular humanism. It only makes sense in light of other scripture. Science is used in this as well and perverted into some sort of antitheist religion.

There are certain people who come as antichrist. And many have, as Christ said. But we cant be looking for for some guy coming and doing magic tricks and for events to occur in places like America that happened in 70ad Jerusalem. This alien thing could certainly apply.(be part of that humanist system that could feel even the elect). We always want to read ourselves and our times into it and the result is we miss so much.

If I could go anywhere on this earth, I'd go to the Mt of Olives. The place God rested when He took His glory from the temple.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Its forms of secular humanism. It only makes sense in light of other scripture. Science is used in this as well and perverted into some sort of antitheist religion.

There are certain people who come as antichrist. And many have, as Christ said. But we cant be looking for for some guy coming and doing magic tricks and for events to occur in places like America that happened in 70ad Jerusalem. This alien thing could certainly apply.(be part of that humanist system that could feel even the elect). We always want to read ourselves and our times into it and the result is we miss so much.

If I could go anywhere on this earth, I'd go to the Mt of Olives. The place God rested when He took His glory from the temple.

It doesnt refer to just the word "allah" If you watch the video, Wallid Shoebat goes into detail. Makes perfect sense when you consider much of Revelation uses symbology.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It doesnt refer to just the word "allah" If you watch the video, Wallid Shoebat goes into detail. Makes perfect sense when you consider much of Revelation uses symbology.

I didnt watch it yet, I'm at my mothers doctors office lol

As soon as I get home I'll play it while I clean the kitchen.

You watch mine though too!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Also if you guys haven't watched this one.... its excellent. Its teaching according to the Hebrew context.

Admin.

Shake it off.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
189618259_4639439596083843_3462082581223675324_n.jpg

Peas in are time.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well it’s happening. So go join the Jews celebrating at the wall.
No it isnt. Just like I've watched the cycle of libtard bullshit in my own country, I've watched the cycle of bullshit from your people. Every fucking decade since the 80's, your people build up their rocket supply, launch them en masse at Israel, Israel blows your asses away, and the international community rebuilds you....cycle starts anew. Reminds me of niggers here. Your people will be right where they are now in 10 years, launching katusha rockets again. Mark My Words.

Again, there are many Christians there not just Arab Muslims. Palestine was founded by Christians. We were living with Jews no problem before the war. Until the Zionist got involved.
Also the New Testament is a new covenant.
As proof of the entire world turning against Israel, I offer up our president nigger who fucked Israel over. That scenario can happen in a very short period of time. The covenant that includes non Jews doesnt affect the land deed given by God personally to the Jews. The New Testament also acknowledges Israel being returned to the land. The Temple will be rebuilt on the Mount, in spite of your people refusing to share it and the Jews refusing to take what is rightfully theirs. However, The Bible states clearly your people will hold the area known as the outer court.

No......the temple isnt ever getting rebuilt.

Christ fulfilled that. HE is the 3rd temple....
So to speak.

Israel is....as always......in heavy defiance to God. And as always, its gonna be bloody and rough. But Israel is a special peice of the planet for reasons only God knows. It belongs to the jews. They are still set apart. Even with the entire "flock" extending to gentiles.

Of course the Jews are "special", they wrote the book.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
To the Americans that approve of Israel getting their country back, the Native Americans want to know when we plan on returning their land.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
189618259_4639439596083843_3462082581223675324_n.jpg

Peas in are time.
See, you clowns really do turn everything to shit. We all know this wouldnt have happened if you hadnt stolen the election from Trump, cunt! REAP IT!

We were told that there was peace in the Middle East because of Trump doing two things: letting milquetoast Kushner move the embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem and signing a several "peace" agreements with minor Arab countries. He fixed it, didn't he?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
To the Americans that approve of Israel getting their country back, the Native Americans want to know when we plan on returning their land.
Fuk them injuns. They were pagan trash. They're lucky they werent exterminated like the Philistines. Their culture should have been eradicated.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fuk them injuns. They were pagan trash. They're lucky they werent exterminated like the Philistines. Their culture should have been eradicated.

That's an unsurprising opinion. Now as for the fact that they are Native and this is their land, that hasn't changed.

OP
OP
Moonpie

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Seriously how do you think from your posts you follow Jesus? You scare me dude. Lol

OP
OP
Moonpie

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

Also if you guys haven't watched this one.... its excellent. Its teaching according to the Hebrew context.

Allah is God but Christians shouldn’t pray to Allah. I know we do not always refer to Allah unless praying in arabic. It sounds like we are praying to Mohammad. My father didn’t allow it growing up.

OP
OP
Moonpie

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

So .....there is that. Anything not of Christ is antichtist but the rise of antichrist is the rise of secular humanism. It's really that simple. Revelation is best read with a strong grasp of Genesis.
Well I don’t know how else to explain to people who don’t understand lady lol

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Seriously how do you think from your posts you follow Jesus? You scare me dude. Lol
I used to wonder how it was Godly when He ordered entire civilizations eradicated. Then I learned about the civilizations. Now you can cry crocodile tears all you want about the Jews and the land which has been theirs for thousands of years. Fact is, they arent going anywhere and constantly trying to expel them is only gonna end with more of you dying. You people could have had a decent life in Lebanon but you managed to completely fuk up that paradise into a civil war that caused my cousins husbands family to have to flee in the 70's. Further, the Jews have been very patient and spend about $100,000 or more per rocket to blow up your $50 rockets and thats the ONLY reason why more Jews arent dead. Once they run out of those smart rockets and Jew body counts go up, expect your people to get roasted. Oh, and you can thank the democRATs who want to prevent the Jews from acquiring more DEFENSIVE rockets.