What do Palestinians deserve?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
To the Americans that approve of Israel getting their country back, the Native Americans want to know when we plan on returning their land.
Fuk them injuns. They were pagan trash. They're lucky they werent exterminated like the Philistines. Their culture should have been eradicated.

That's an unsurprising opinion. Now as for the fact that they are Native and this is their land, that hasn't changed.
There was nothing to steal in North America but you're advocating that the white built nation be handed on a plate to the few redbones that are alive today? Why must all "people of colour" get free shit? America didn't fall from the sky it was built by the steel of the Europeans, mainly the Brits as per usual...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
To the Americans that approve of Israel getting their country back, the Native Americans want to know when we plan on returning their land.
Fuk them injuns. They were pagan trash. They're lucky they werent exterminated like the Philistines. Their culture should have been eradicated.
Seriously how do you think from your posts you follow Jesus? You scare me dude. Lol
I used to wonder how it was Godly when He ordered entire civilizations eradicated. Then I learned about the civilizations. Now you can cry crocodile tears all you want about the Jews and the land which has been theirs for thousands of years. Fact is, they arent going anywhere and constantly trying to expel them is only gonna end with more of you dying. You people could have had a decent life in Lebanon but you managed to completely fuk up that paradise into a civil war that caused my cousins husbands family to have to flee in the 70's. Further, the Jews have been very patient and spend about $100,000 or more per rocket to blow up your $50 rockets and thats the ONLY reason why more Jews arent dead. Once they run out of those smart rockets and Jew body counts go up, expect your people to get roasted. Oh, and you can thank the democRATs who want to prevent the Jews from acquiring more DEFENSIVE rockets.

The problem with your theory is that you forget that Arabs (Palestinians) have also been there for thousands of years. I think they too deserve to be there.

The problem with the Jews are the fundamentalists. They keep having lots of kids and they need more land than they have. The husbands don't work, they study the Talmud all day (LAZY), the wives work and have to watch the kids. They're on welfare, but they vote and screw over all other Jews. What a scam.

And this religious shit has both national and international implications.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That's an unsurprising opinion. Now as for the fact that they are Native and this is their land, that hasn't changed.
There was nothing to steal in North America but you're advocating that the white built nation be handed on a plate to the few redbones that are alive today? Why must all "people of colour" get free shit? America didn't fall from the sky it was built by the steel of the Europeans, mainly the Brits as per usual...
America would be Africa without whites. Africa is returning to Africa now that whites are persecuted there. Personally, I like seeing them starve not. I have more sympathy for the idiots begging me to send money for starving dogs than shitbag Africans.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Seriously how do you think from your posts you follow Jesus? You scare me dude. Lol
I used to wonder how it was Godly when He ordered entire civilizations eradicated. Then I learned about the civilizations. Now you can cry crocodile tears all you want about the Jews and the land which has been theirs for thousands of years. Fact is, they arent going anywhere and constantly trying to expel them is only gonna end with more of you dying. You people could have had a decent life in Lebanon but you managed to completely fuk up that paradise into a civil war that caused my cousins husbands family to have to flee in the 70's. Further, the Jews have been very patient and spend about $100,000 or more per rocket to blow up your $50 rockets and thats the ONLY reason why more Jews arent dead. Once they run out of those smart rockets and Jew body counts go up, expect your people to get roasted. Oh, and you can thank the democRATs who want to prevent the Jews from acquiring more DEFENSIVE rockets.

The problem with your theory is that you forget that Arabs (Palestinians) have also been there for thousands of years.
Ok, then let em have a free for all and the winner take all if its all fair. I bet when them Jews kick the shit outta all them primates over there, it wont be fair again. Hell, let every arab nation try to take out Israel. I've no doubt God will protect em and it'll be a mass slaughter of muhzies. BTW, this scenario already played out about 50 years ago.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

They stole land hoping that they could profit from it quickly as the Spanish did. They didn't come with good intentions. And they had to leave because of what shitholes Europe was.

This nation was built by actual black labor and by the profit off of their labor in the Northeast. The land was stolen. How hard is it to build wealth when land and labor are stolen?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard

America would be Africa without whites. Africa is returning to Africa now that whites are persecuted there. Personally, I like seeing them starve not. I have more sympathy for the idiots begging me to send money for starving dogs than shitbag Africans.
Doggos and animals in general are truly innocent and don't deserve to be treated like shit, I still give to the dogs trust every month, been about 10 years now...
kkLVlpq.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard

They stole land hoping that they could profit from it quickly as the Spanish did. They didn't come with good intentions. And they had to leave because of what shitholes Europe was.

This nation was built by actual black labor and by the profit off of their labor in the Northeast. The land was stolen. How hard is it to build wealth when land and labor are stolen?
BAHAHAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAA!!!!!! :WrongAgain:

You knows those pics of skyscrapers being built, all the men are always white, liar liar! Who wrote the blueprints too?
Get fucked with that BS!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LOL! Thats a bunch of left wing bullshit. Blacks didnt build America. You people who parrot that left wing shit like to pretend whitey sat back while blax built skyscrapers and cities but thats a fukin joke. You may as well say we owe horses for building America. LMFAO!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The problem with your theory is that you forget that Arabs (Palestinians) have also been there for thousands of years.
Ok, then let em have a free for all and the winner take all if its all fair. I bet when them Jews kick the shit outta all them primates over there, it wont be fair again. Hell, let every arab nation try to take out Israel. I've no doubt God will protect em and it'll be a mass slaughter of muhzies. BTW, this scenario already played out about 50 years ago.

Look the truth is that the Jews didn't try to go back to "Israel" until the Germans tried to exterminate them. They were in Europe for hundreds of years and prospering. In those hundreds of years, they didn't give a shit about "Israel".

OP
OP
Moonpie

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

when did I say that the Jews are going to give up their land? When? Do you think I’m stupid? It will not happen. For you to talk like you know exactly what people go through there. You don’t. It’s ignorant to be honest.

their rockets really shouldn’t be the discussion at the point. Hundreds of people dead and Hamas is to blame, yes. However; Israel kills children families, starves them. Takes their land, olive trees and now they migrate to Jordan. That’s some shit.

think about it’s like someone fighting with their little brother. The big brother overpowers-the smaller one. Same situation. Israel retaliates to KILL. Not caring if children suffer and homeless. What’s that going to do those children that grow up with all that hate? They will want to join the movement. So Israel is to blame for this uprising. Leave the people alone in their homes. It’s not that hard to understand.

Israel is taking peoples homes in East Jerusalem because they believe they have a right to. How inhuman can it be. How your Zionist mind can’t see it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You knows those pics of skyscrapers being built, all the men are always white, liar liar! Who wrote the blueprints too?
Get fucked with that BS!

Who got the jobs? Whites. Why? Because whites hired whites. If blacks had the same opportunities as whites, blacks would have built skyscrapers too.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LOL! Thats a bunch of left wing bullshit. Blacks didnt build America. You people who parrot that left wing shit like to pretend whitey sat back while blax built skyscrapers and cities but thats a fukin joke. You may as well say we owe horses for building America. LMFAO!

You're painfully ignorant.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard

Get fucked with that BS!

Who got the jobs? Whites. Why? Because whites hired whites. If blacks had the same opportunities as whites, blacks would have built skyscrapers too.

You're thick as fuck! lmfao! They couldn't come up with a written language on their own or anything close to a wheel and you're talking about skyscrapers? Does the air in the West make their brains grow? Fuck sake

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Look the truth is that the Jews didn't try to go back to "Israel" until the Germans tried to exterminate them. They were in Europe for hundreds of years and prospering. In those hundreds of years, they didn't give a shit about "Israel".
Nope. Thats an outright lie. There have ALWAYS been Jews living there. It wasnt abandoned. The other thing you people dont address is the historical FACT that census' show Jews living all over the M.E. including Iran. The fuckers were driven out and butchered. They were also forced to hand over their property without compensation or with very little compensation. islam, pig drippings be upon it, provides for the theft of the infidel and jews property. Well, that shit had consequences just like exterminating Jews in Europe had consequences. They went to Israel.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

when did I say that the Jews are going to give up their land? When? Do you think I’m stupid? It will not happen. For you to talk like you know exactly what people go through there. You don’t. It’s ignorant to be honest.

their rockets really shouldn’t be the discussion at the point. Hundreds of people dead and Hamas is to blame, yes. However; Israel kills children families, starves them. Takes their land, olive trees and now they migrate to Jordan. That’s some shit.

think about it’s like someone fighting with their little brother. The big brother overpowers-the smaller one. Same situation. Israel retaliates to KILL. Not caring if children suffer and homeless. What’s that going to do those children that grow up with all that hate? They will want to join the movement. So Israel is to blame for this uprising. Leave the people alone in their homes. It’s not that hard to understand.

Israel is taking peoples homes in East Jerusalem because they believe they have a right to. How inhuman can it be. How your Zionist mind can’t see it.
Yea well, maybe you people can resolve this by getting the Jews all their stolen shit back from your brothers.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Aww, cause I wont swallow your bullshit? Too bad.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Get fucked with that BS!

You're thick as fuck! lmfao! They couldn't come up with a written language on their own or anything close to a wheel and you're talking about skyscrapers? Does the air in the West make their brains grow? Fuck sake

Who says Africans didn't have written languages of their own? They did. You should be embarrassed about how ignorant you are of African history.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Aww, cause I wont swallow your bullshit? Too bad.

No, because you're painfully ignorant. You must be in bliss.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard

Get fucked with that BS!

Who says Africans didn't have written languages of their own? They did. You should be embarrassed about how ignorant you are of African history.

Link?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
They were offered a 2 state solution and refused. Your people are demanding a right of return to Israel proper. Thats a non starter. May as well wait for the jews to get tired and run you out of the west bank and gaza. I know I would have decades ago.

get that godamned jew cock outta' yer mouth filthy FAGoooTTT ...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Get fucked with that BS!

Link?

Look up Ge'ez and Nsibidi, and Lusona. Look up the ancient Christian churches at Labilela. And who do you think built skyscrapers in Africa? Do you think they imported white slaves for that?

:facepalm:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They were offered a 2 state solution and refused. Your people are demanding a right of return to Israel proper. Thats a non starter. May as well wait for the jews to get tired and run you out of the west bank and gaza. I know I would have decades ago.

Oh, thats what this thread was missing, a cuknadian faggit! Welcome, faggit!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Oh, thats what this thread was missing, a cuknadian faggit! Welcome, faggit!

Rabbi foreskin ??

Benny-hill-1024x576.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard

Get fucked with that BS!

Link?

Look up Ge'ez and Nsibidi, and Lusona. Look up the ancient Christian churches at Labilela. And who do you think built skyscrapers in Africa? Do you think they imported white slaves for that?

Read it a weep... Loser
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Not one single African company lmfao

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard

Get fucked with that BS!

Link?

Who took Christianity there clownface?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well it’s happening. So go join the Jews celebrating at the wall.
No it isnt. Just like I've watched the cycle of libtard bullshit in my own country, I've watched the cycle of bullshit from your people. Every fucking decade since the 80's, your people build up their rocket supply, launch them en masse at Israel, Israel blows your asses away, and the international community rebuilds you....cycle starts anew. Reminds me of niggers here. Your people will be right where they are now in 10 years, launching katusha rockets again. Mark My Words.

well it’s being played out biblically right? The world is to turn on Israel in order for the Antichrist to evolve.

Again, there are many Christians there not just Arab Muslims. Palestine was founded by Christians. We were living with Jews no problem before the war. Until the Zionist got involved.
Also the New Testament is a new covenant.

the "Israel of God" is not a place. They are a people out of every nation and living across the globe and are joint heirs with Christ.