What do Palestinians deserve?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
Let me put this in ghetto speak. Israel is with the shits. Palestinians will never win this battle. End of.
lQUQlBm.jpg

9oSmpEk.png

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I just lurk and soak up the knowledge. The bitching among some of them can be amusing, they argue even when they're in agreement with each other Lulz.

Check this, what appears to be a letter from the Red Cross confirming that there were no gas chambers in Auschwitz...

rdcros.png
LOL! Dude, even American POW's wound up in those places. My grandparents friend was in the Army Air Corps in one of the death camps. Fucker had the tattoo and everything. He wasnt a Jew either.

Death camps LOL they were fucking labour camps! The Germans actually treated POW's well compared to other countries.

The claims of gas chambers started with the Soviets after the war ended and it's utter bs.
I personally met this guy and was told the story of what he went through. You're simply wrong or willfully lying. He'd been in one camp nearly starved to death and was moved by railcar with a shitload of other starved people, mostly jews, and the car was machine gunned. He laid there for days before he crawled out from the rotting corpses and was eventually found by the allied military. I always wondered what he went through to survive but wasnt about to ask an 85 yo man details. Your german propaganda is flat out wrong.

When I was in Primary School, my friend's grandfather was a former POW in WW2. The Japs had him in a hole (not sure how long) and all he was feed was banana skins. True story. The Japs were diabolically cruel. Most of the survivors came home skeletons.

My grandfather was in one of those Pacific POW camps too...

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
I just lurk and soak up the knowledge. The bitching among some of them can be amusing, they argue even when they're in agreement with each other Lulz.

Check this, what appears to be a letter from the Red Cross confirming that there were no gas chambers in Auschwitz...

rdcros.png
LOL! Dude, even American POW's wound up in those places. My grandparents friend was in the Army Air Corps in one of the death camps. Fucker had the tattoo and everything. He wasnt a Jew either.

Death camps LOL they were fucking labour camps! The Germans actually treated POW's well compared to other countries.

The claims of gas chambers started with the Soviets after the war ended and it's utter bs.
I personally met this guy and was told the story of what he went through. You're simply wrong or willfully lying. He'd been in one camp nearly starved to death and was moved by railcar with a shitload of other starved people, mostly jews, and the car was machine gunned. He laid there for days before he crawled out from the rotting corpses and was eventually found by the allied military. I always wondered what he went through to survive but wasnt about to ask an 85 yo man details. Your german propaganda is flat out wrong.

You sure you haven't confused this delightful story with a Steven Speilberg film?

I'm not saying the guy was lying, but there have been so many exaggerations made and downright lies told about what happened during WW2 that it's difficult to believe much of what is claimed without evidence. Remember the lampshades made out of skin and the fat turned into soap fairytales told by survivors? There's so much farcical bullshit that the hollowco$$t has turned into a ridiculous pantomime.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

ASS BOXED
Apparently the PALS think they deserve the right to fling missles into Jerusalem without any repercussions.
Apparently, Israel thinks they have the right to subjugate and steal from another people with impunity. And, so far, they're right because the US and UK are funding the tyranny.

Don't blame entire countries ffs, blame the people behind it. Zionist Jews and their bought and paid for shabbos goys.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

rdcros.png

When I was in Primary School, my friend's grandfather was a former POW in WW2. The Japs had him in a hole (not sure how long) and all he was feed was banana skins. True story. The Japs were diabolically cruel. Most of the survivors came home skeletons.

rdcros.png

You sure you haven't confused this delightful story with a Steven Speilberg film?

I'm not saying the guy was lying, but there have been so many exaggerations made and downright lies told about what happened during WW2 that it's difficult believe much of what is claimed without evidence. Remember the lampshades made out of skin and the fat turned into soap fairytales told by survivors? There's so much farcical bullshit that the hollowco$$t has turned into a ridiculous pantomime.
I've confused? I think you mean to say lied.

The guy used to hang out with my grandparents at the White Oaks Mall in Springfield IL. Lots of old timers did in the late 90's and 2000's. They'd walk the mall to get exercise and hang out in the food court and talk. I went there a couple of times with my grandparents.

Fux sakes man, neither of us were there but there so in that regard, you could just as easily proclaim the japs treated their prisoners well. After all, you dont have any first hand evidence of jap atrocities.

Lets face reality here. One could dig up the victims and you'd deny that they were anything other than war dead. People like you were predicted in the 70's and 80's when it was said the attrocities of the germans and japs would be forgotten and denied once the people who experienced it died. We're here.

Adam Hitler

ASS BOXED

rdcros.png

rdcros.png

I'm not saying the guy was lying, but there have been so many exaggerations made and downright lies told about what happened during WW2 that it's difficult believe much of what is claimed without evidence. Remember the lampshades made out of skin and the fat turned into soap fairytales told by survivors? There's so much farcical bullshit that the hollowco$$t has turned into a ridiculous pantomime.
I've confused? I think you mean to say lied.

The guy used to hang out with my grandparents at the White Oaks Mall in Springfield IL. Lots of old timers did in the late 90's and 2000's. They'd walk the mall to get exercise and hang out in the food court and talk. I went there a couple of times with my grandparents.

Fux sakes man, neither of us were there but there so in that regard, you could just as easily proclaim the japs treated their prisoners well. After all, you dont have any first hand evidence of jap atrocities.

Lets face reality here. One could dig up the victims and you'd deny that they were anything other than war dead. People like you were predicted in the 70's and 80's when it was said the attrocities of the germans and japs would be forgotten and denied once the people who experienced it died. We're here.

Maybe the old guy was telling the truth, I don't know and neither do you. All I'm saying is that there's no way of knowing and many, many lies have been told about so called wartime atrocities, usually directed at the Germans.

If the Jews had just agreed to leave Europe and move to Israel, Madagascar or wherever, instead of orchestrating a World War to take down their arch nemesis, the death count wouldn't have been anywhere near as severe.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Let me put this in ghetto speak. Israel is with the shits. Palestinians will never win this battle. End of.

Israel sucks. Of course they'll win, with the weaponry and the $billions and $billions they rake in from the US, UK, and Saudi.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

rdcros.png

The nazis went after everyone. Poland. Hungarians. Everyone. Russians. Americans.

They tortured and slaughtered human beings of many different walks. Even white human beings.

I'm not sure if people in general really take the time to enter into the horrors of WW2 and what the nazis did to innocent human beings. What that takes to even be capable of such brutalities.

Totalitarians always are war mongers who go after other countries.

But don't forget, 3 million German soldiers froze to death because they didn't have winter uniforms when winter came or else they would have won the war.

Soldiers do what they're told by their superiors. Most of the army were just regular men doing what they were told. If they didn't do what they're told they were executed themselves. And that sort of thing went on both sides.

War is ugly.

Most of the nazis were horrifically brainwashed.

I'm absolutely no supporter of war. Its horrific.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

rdcros.png

The nazis went after everyone. Poland. Hungarians. Everyone. Russians. Americans.

They tortured and slaughtered human beings of many different walks. Even white human beings.

I'm not sure if people in general really take the time to enter into the horrors of WW2 and what the nazis did to innocent human beings. What that takes to even be capable of such brutalities.

Exactly. That FACT makes it all the more absurd when anyone tries to deny the mass murder that hitler and the germans committed. Its well documented what they did to our own prisoners even. hitler even said Christianity wasnt compatible with his beliefs. The entire german population deserved to be nuked for what they either did or stood by and watched.

The charisma and wording. It still draws people in to this very day.

Hitler was a propaganda artist.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

rdcros.png
The Germans actually treated POW's well compared to other countries.

Compared to Dahmer, Bundy was gentle.

I'm just sayin lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
To the Americans that approve of Israel getting their country back, the Native Americans want to know when we plan on returning their land.
Fuk them injuns. They were pagan trash. They're lucky they werent exterminated like the Philistines. Their culture should have been eradicated.

That's an unsurprising opinion. Now as for the fact that they are Native and this is their land, that hasn't changed.
There was nothing to steal in North America but you're advocating that the white built nation be handed on a plate to the few redbones that are alive today? Why must all "people of colour" get free shit? America didn't fall from the sky it was built by the steel of the Europeans, mainly the Brits as per usual...

They stole land hoping that they could profit from it quickly as the Spanish did. They didn't come with good intentions. And they had to leave because of what shitholes Europe was.

This nation was built by actual black labor and by the profit off of their labor in the Northeast. The land was stolen. How hard is it to build wealth when land and labor are stolen?
BAHAHAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAA!!!!!! :WrongAgain:

You knows those pics of skyscrapers being built, all the men are always white, liar liar! Who wrote the blueprints too?
Get fucked with that BS!

Who got the jobs? Whites. Why? Because whites hired whites. If blacks had the same opportunities as whites, blacks would have built skyscrapers too.

You're thick as fuck! lmfao! They couldn't come up with a written language on their own or anything close to a wheel and you're talking about skyscrapers? Does the air in the West make their brains grow? Fuck sake

Who says Africans didn't have written languages of their own? They did. You should be embarrassed about how ignorant you are of African history.

Excuse me...I’m an expat South African. They didn’t have a written language before whites/Europeans provided them with one. And they can’t build anything other than a mud hut without direction. Fact. Be careful getting in African politics with me, because I know everything that can’t be obtained from google. I lived it, breathed and almost got myself blown apart from it. Stick with what you may know as far as American politics go, because you’re way off base!

You were poorly educated about Africans, clearly. Were you raised under Apartheid? Why would they educate you properly about blacks? You can't justify the horrors of Apartheid if you see the blacks as actual human beings.

I'm not impressed with your birthplace. Many Americans are fully ignorant of our history, why would a white South African be any different.

Any I didn't say blacks in South Africa had a writing system, did I? Other African cultures did.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Israel sucks. Of course they'll win, with the weaponry and the $billions and $billions they rake in from the US, UK, and Saudi.
Bitch so what? That's what military strength buys you, the ability to run shit and protect yourself from your enemies.

And your commie bastard ass wants to divert spending from the military to hand outs to bums that don't even deserve to breathe. Fuck you, you want see America in the same boat as the Palestinians

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

rdcros.png

Exactly. That FACT makes it all the more absurd when anyone tries to deny the mass murder that hitler and the germans committed. Its well documented what they did to our own prisoners even. hitler even said Christianity wasnt compatible with his beliefs. The entire german population deserved to be nuked for what they either did or stood by and watched.

Yes, like Trump.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

rdcros.png

Yes, like Trump.

If that were true, Lily? The entire establishment would be supporting instead of smearing him and those who voted for him.

I could show you an entire break down of corporate media propaganda, but I doubt you'd hear it.

Propaganda is calling Jan 6th an "insurrection" so the government can justify expanding the Patriot Act.

If you really think CNN, MSNBC is gonna sound the totalitarianism alarm ......well. If you were a man, you'd probably also think the stripper likes you.

Our media and politicains are using propaganda nearly identical to the rise of the nazis. Sorry but the mainstream narratives are NOT our friend. Monopolies do not support anything outside their interest, either. If you think billionaire corporatists suddenly give a fuck about regular people and black lives.....I dont know what to tell you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

rdcros.png

Yes, like Trump.

If that were true, Lily? The entire establishment would be supporting instead of smearing him and those who voted for him.

I could show you an entire break down of corporate media propaganda, but I doubt you'd hear it.

Propaganda is calling Jan 6th an "insurrection" so the government can justify expanding the Patriot Act.

If you really think CNN, MSNBC is gonna sound the totalitarianism alarm ......well. If you were a man, you'd probably also think the stripper likes you.

You deny his style is like Hitler?

January 6th was an attack on our most democratic institution. If that wasn't an insurrection, violence employed to disrupt the certification of an election, what do you call it? A bunch of tourists getting lost with stick and stones?

You give me a break.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
To the Americans that approve of Israel getting their country back, the Native Americans want to know when we plan on returning their land.
Fuk them injuns. They were pagan trash. They're lucky they werent exterminated like the Philistines. Their culture should have been eradicated.

That's an unsurprising opinion. Now as for the fact that they are Native and this is their land, that hasn't changed.
There was nothing to steal in North America but you're advocating that the white built nation be handed on a plate to the few redbones that are alive today? Why must all "people of colour" get free shit? America didn't fall from the sky it was built by the steel of the Europeans, mainly the Brits as per usual...

They stole land hoping that they could profit from it quickly as the Spanish did. They didn't come with good intentions. And they had to leave because of what shitholes Europe was.

This nation was built by actual black labor and by the profit off of their labor in the Northeast. The land was stolen. How hard is it to build wealth when land and labor are stolen?
BAHAHAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAA!!!!!! :WrongAgain:

You knows those pics of skyscrapers being built, all the men are always white, liar liar! Who wrote the blueprints too?
Get fucked with that BS!

Who got the jobs? Whites. Why? Because whites hired whites. If blacks had the same opportunities as whites, blacks would have built skyscrapers too.

You're thick as fuck! lmfao! They couldn't come up with a written language on their own or anything close to a wheel and you're talking about skyscrapers? Does the air in the West make their brains grow? Fuck sake

Who says Africans didn't have written languages of their own? They did. You should be embarrassed about how ignorant you are of African history.

Excuse me...I’m an expat South African. They didn’t have a written language before whites/Europeans provided them with one. And they can’t build anything other than a mud hut without direction. Fact. Be careful getting in African politics with me, because I know everything that can’t be obtained from google. I lived it, breathed and almost got myself blown apart from it. Stick with what you may know as far as American politics go, because you’re way off base!

You were poorly educated about Africans, clearly. Were you raised under Apartheid? Why would they educate you properly about blacks? You can't justify the horrors of Apartheid if you see the blacks as actual human beings.

I'm not impressed with your birthplace. Many Americans are fully ignorant of our history, why would a white South African be any different.

Any I didn't say blacks in South Africa had a writing system, did I? Other African cultures did.

I studied Zulu at school, and it utilises our system.The North Africans and surrounds had influences dating back to Sumerian times, but not their own writing system. Many African tribes use symbolism instead which is seen in their art and weaving techniques.

You have no idea about apartheid and how the rest of the world was implicated by siphoning vast amounts of wealth out of the country. The world is to blame for apartheid...lol

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Israel has established Jewish neighborhoods in
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
and in the Israeli-occupied portion of the
, both of which Israel has effectively annexed, and as such Israel does not consider the developments there to be settlements. The international community regards both territories as held under Israeli occupation and the localities established there to be illegal settlements. The
found the settlements to be illegal in its 2004
. In the West Bank, Israel continues to expand its remaining settlements as well as settling new areas, despite pressure from the international community to desist.

The transfer by an occupying power of its civilian population into the territory it occupies is a

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard

rdcros.png

Yes, like Trump.

Hey, Oak. What's your home board now?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

rdcros.png

Yes, like Trump.

Hey, Oak. What's your home board now?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Are you going to burst out in tears and say "the toddlers made me come onto them", old man? :Disagree: