What do Palestinians deserve?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They were offered a 2 state solution and refused. Your people are demanding a right of return to Israel proper. Thats a non starter. May as well wait for the jews to get tired and run you out of the west bank and gaza. I know I would have decades ago.

get that godamned jew cock outta' yer mouth filthy FAGoooTTT ...
Oh, thats what this thread was missing, a cuknadian faggit! Welcome, faggit!

Rabbi foreskin ??

Benny-hill-1024x576.jpg
Rebbe told me not to talk to gay cucknadians anymore. You people are the DEVIL!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
To the Americans that approve of Israel getting their country back, the Native Americans want to know when we plan on returning their land.
Fuk them injuns. They were pagan trash. They're lucky they werent exterminated like the Philistines. Their culture should have been eradicated.

That's an unsurprising opinion. Now as for the fact that they are Native and this is their land, that hasn't changed.
There was nothing to steal in North America but you're advocating that the white built nation be handed on a plate to the few redbones that are alive today? Why must all "people of colour" get free shit? America didn't fall from the sky it was built by the steel of the Europeans, mainly the Brits as per usual...

They stole land hoping that they could profit from it quickly as the Spanish did. They didn't come with good intentions. And they had to leave because of what shitholes Europe was.

This nation was built by actual black labor and by the profit off of their labor in the Northeast. The land was stolen. How hard is it to build wealth when land and labor are stolen?
BAHAHAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAA!!!!!! :WrongAgain:

You knows those pics of skyscrapers being built, all the men are always white, liar liar! Who wrote the blueprints too?
Get fucked with that BS!

Who got the jobs? Whites. Why? Because whites hired whites. If blacks had the same opportunities as whites, blacks would have built skyscrapers too.

You're thick as fuck! lmfao! They couldn't come up with a written language on their own or anything close to a wheel and you're talking about skyscrapers? Does the air in the West make their brains grow? Fuck sake

Who says Africans didn't have written languages of their own? They did. You should be embarrassed about how ignorant you are of African history.

Link?

Look up Ge'ez and Nsibidi, and Lusona. Look up the ancient Christian churches at Labilela. And who do you think built skyscrapers in Africa? Do you think they imported white slaves for that?

:facepalm:

Read it a weep... Loser
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Not one single African company lmfao

Yep! Thats cause they cant stack mudhuts with shit for shingles more than 30' high! LOL!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
To the Americans that approve of Israel getting their country back, the Native Americans want to know when we plan on returning their land.
Fuk them injuns. They were pagan trash. They're lucky they werent exterminated like the Philistines. Their culture should have been eradicated.

That's an unsurprising opinion. Now as for the fact that they are Native and this is their land, that hasn't changed.
There was nothing to steal in North America but you're advocating that the white built nation be handed on a plate to the few redbones that are alive today? Why must all "people of colour" get free shit? America didn't fall from the sky it was built by the steel of the Europeans, mainly the Brits as per usual...

They stole land hoping that they could profit from it quickly as the Spanish did. They didn't come with good intentions. And they had to leave because of what shitholes Europe was.

This nation was built by actual black labor and by the profit off of their labor in the Northeast. The land was stolen. How hard is it to build wealth when land and labor are stolen?

See the documentary about the Black Pharohs. A huge empire bigger and richer than the Egyptians. Kush. Today it is called Sudan.

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
Seriously how do you think from your posts you follow Jesus? You scare me dude. Lol
I used to wonder how it was Godly when He ordered entire civilizations eradicated. Then I learned about the civilizations. Now you can cry crocodile tears all you want about the Jews and the land which has been theirs for thousands of years. Fact is, they arent going anywhere and constantly trying to expel them is only gonna end with more of you dying. You people could have had a decent life in Lebanon but you managed to completely fuk up that paradise into a civil war that caused my cousins husbands family to have to flee in the 70's. Further, the Jews have been very patient and spend about $100,000 or more per rocket to blow up your $50 rockets and thats the ONLY reason why more Jews arent dead. Once they run out of those smart rockets and Jew body counts go up, expect your people to get roasted. Oh, and you can thank the democRATs who want to prevent the Jews from acquiring more DEFENSIVE rockets.

The problem with your theory is that you forget that Arabs (Palestinians) have also been there for thousands of years.
Ok, then let em have a free for all and the winner take all if its all fair. I bet when them Jews kick the shit outta all them primates over there, it wont be fair again. Hell, let every arab nation try to take out Israel. I've no doubt God will protect em and it'll be a mass slaughter of muhzies. BTW, this scenario already played out about 50 years ago.

Look the truth is that the Jews didn't try to go back to "Israel" until the Germans tried to exterminate them. They were in Europe for hundreds of years and prospering. In those hundreds of years, they didn't give a shit about "Israel".

The Germans didn't try to "exterminate" them, you brainwashed tool. Hitler was part of the reason they were being relocated to Palestine, although Madagascar would have been a much more suitable place.

Adam Hitler

ASS BOXED

You knows those pics of skyscrapers being built, all the men are always white, liar liar! Who wrote the blueprints too?
Get fucked with that BS!

Who got the jobs? Whites. Why? Because whites hired whites. If blacks had the same opportunities as whites, blacks would have built skyscrapers too.

Blacks aren't smart enough to build skyscrapers by themselves, dumb ass.

Adam Hitler

ASS BOXED

Get fucked with that BS!

You're thick as fuck! lmfao! They couldn't come up with a written language on their own or anything close to a wheel and you're talking about skyscrapers? Does the air in the West make their brains grow? Fuck sake

Who says Africans didn't have written languages of their own? They did. You should be embarrassed about how ignorant you are of African history.

Link?

Look up Ge'ez and Nsibidi, and Lusona. Look up the ancient Christian churches at Labilela. And who do you think built skyscrapers in Africa? Do you think they imported white slaves for that?

:facepalm:

Read it a weep... Loser
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Not one single African company lmfao

Notice many are built in South Africa, which still has a reasonable sized white population...

Adam Hitler

ASS BOXED
Tell you what man, I've been spending more and more of my internetz time on Pol. It's a fucking treasure trove for info on the chosenites and other un-PC stuff which you won't find in the mainstream.

Stormfront is golden aswell, if you have the patience to sift through thousands of threads.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
Tell you what man, I've been spending more and more of my internetz time on Pol. It's a fucking treasure trove for info on the chosenites and other un-PC stuff which you won't find in the mainstream.

Stormfront aswell is golden, if you have the patience to sift through thousands of threads.
Yeah man I love it... I've been trying to recruit new members from there, one little bastard said "Why would I join a boomer forum? I'm a zoomer" lol

Adam Hitler

ASS BOXED
I just lurk and soak up the knowledge. The bitching among some of them can be amusing, they argue even when they're in agreement with each other Lulz.

Check this, what appears to be a letter from the Red Cross confirming that there were no gas chambers in Auschwitz...

rdcros.png

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
I just lurk and soak up the knowledge. The bitching among some of them can be amusing, they argue even when they're in agreement with each other Lulz.

Check this, what appears to be a letter from the Red Cross confirming that there were no gas chambers in Auschwitz...

rdcros.png
Nice find!
8X86IQ4.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Get fucked with that BS!

Excuse me...I’m an expat South African. They didn’t have a written language before whites/Europeans provided them with one. And they can’t build anything other than a mud hut without direction. Fact. Be careful getting in African politics with me, because I know everything that can’t be obtained from google. I lived it, breathed and almost got myself blown apart from it. Stick with what you may know as far as American politics go, because you’re way off base!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

rdcros.png
LOL! Dude, even American POW's wound up in those places. My grandparents friend was in the Army Air Corps in one of the death camps. Fucker had the tattoo and everything. He wasnt a Jew either.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

rdcros.png
LOL! Dude, even American POW's wound up in those places. My grandparents friend was in the Army Air Corps in one of the death camps. Fucker had the tattoo and everything. He wasnt a Jew either.

The nazis went after everyone. Poland. Hungarians. Everyone. Russians. Americans.

They tortured and slaughtered human beings of many different walks. Even white human beings.

I'm not sure if people in general really take the time to enter into the horrors of WW2 and what the nazis did to innocent human beings. What that takes to even be capable of such brutalities.

Totalitarians always are war mongers who go after other countries.

OP
OP
Moonpie

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Seriously how do you think from your posts you follow Jesus? You scare me dude. Lol
I used to wonder how it was Godly when He ordered entire civilizations eradicated. Then I learned about the civilizations. Now you can cry crocodile tears all you want about the Jews and the land which has been theirs for thousands of years. Fact is, they arent going anywhere and constantly trying to expel them is only gonna end with more of you dying. You people could have had a decent life in Lebanon but you managed to completely fuk up that paradise into a civil war that caused my cousins husbands family to have to flee in the 70's. Further, the Jews have been very patient and spend about $100,000 or more per rocket to blow up your $50 rockets and thats the ONLY reason why more Jews arent dead. Once they run out of those smart rockets and Jew body counts go up, expect your people to get roasted. Oh, and you can thank the democRATs who want to prevent the Jews from acquiring more DEFENSIVE rockets.
Jesus get help for you delusional shit.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

rdcros.png

The nazis went after everyone. Poland. Hungarians. Everyone. Russians. Americans.

They tortured and slaughtered human beings of many different walks. Even white human beings.

I'm not sure if people in general really take the time to enter into the horrors of WW2 and what the nazis did to innocent human beings. What that takes to even be capable of such brutalities.

Exactly. That FACT makes it all the more absurd when anyone tries to deny the mass murder that hitler and the germans committed. Its well documented what they did to our own prisoners even. hitler even said Christianity wasnt compatible with his beliefs. The entire german population deserved to be nuked for what they either did or stood by and watched.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Jesus get help for you delusional shit.
Just watch, everything I've said will play out that way exactly.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

rdcros.png

Exactly. That FACT makes it all the more absurd when anyone tries to deny the mass murder that hitler and the germans committed. Its well documented what they did to our own prisoners even. hitler even said Christianity wasnt compatible with his beliefs. The entire german population deserved to be nuked for what they either did or stood by and watched.

hook nose (:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

rdcros.png

hook nose (:
Oi Vey, faggit!

Adam Hitler

ASS BOXED

rdcros.png

Death camps LOL they were fucking labour camps! The Germans actually treated POW's well compared to other countries.

The claims of gas chambers started with the Soviets after the war ended and it's utter bs.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

rdcros.png

Death camps LOL they were fucking labour camps! The Germans actually treated POW's well compared to other countries.

The claims of gas chambers started with the Soviets after the war ended and it's utter bs.
I personally met this guy and was told the story of what he went through. You're simply wrong or willfully lying. He'd been in one camp nearly starved to death and was moved by railcar with a shitload of other starved people, mostly jews, and the car was machine gunned. He laid there for days before he crawled out from the rotting corpses and was eventually found by the allied military. I always wondered what he went through to survive but wasnt about to ask an 85 yo man details. Your german propaganda is flat out wrong.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: X

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aryan should find the movie, "Escape from Sobibor" (sp?)

That'll show you where the shoeless Germans got new shoes from.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

rdcros.png

I personally met this guy and was told the story of what he went through. You're simply wrong or willfully lying. He'd been in one camp nearly starved to death and was moved by railcar with a shitload of other starved people, mostly jews, and the car was machine gunned. He laid there for days before he crawled out from the rotting corpses and was eventually found by the allied military. I always wondered what he went through to survive but wasnt about to ask an 85 yo man details. Your german propaganda is flat out wrong.

When I was in Primary School, my friend's grandfather was a former POW in WW2. The Japs had him in a hole (not sure how long) and all he was feed was banana skins. True story. The Japs were diabolically cruel. Most of the survivors came home skeletons.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

rdcros.png

When I was in Primary School, my friend's grandfather was a former POW in WW2. The Japs had him in a hole (not sure how long) and all he was feed was banana skins. True story. The Japs were diabolically cruel. Most of the survivors came home skeletons.
Yep. My grandfather was trapped on a bunch of those shitty little islands and he had stories for days about the japs and the shit they did. I'll never have a single regret over us nuking them. They didnt even get what they deserved either, just like the germans.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

rdcros.png

But don't forget, 3 million German soldiers froze to death because they didn't have winter uniforms when winter came or else they would have won the war.

Soldiers do what they're told by their superiors. Most of the army were just regular men doing what they were told. If they didn't do what they're told they were executed themselves. And that sort of thing went on both sides.

War is ugly.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
lol one instead of won... I'm tired... I'm off for now...lol

I'm snoring and my eyes are still opened. Shee-it!~

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

rdcros.png

But don't forget, 3 million German soldiers froze to death because they didn't have winter uniforms when winter came or else they would have won the war.

Soldiers do what they're told by their superiors. Most of the army were just regular men doing what they were told. If they didn't do what they're told they were executed themselves. And that sort of thing went on both sides.

War is ugly.
Good point! And this is exactly what I mean when I say hitler was a fuking idiot! Instead of Mein Kampf, he should have wrote a book called Mine Idiocy.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Apparently the PALS think they deserve the right to fling missles into Jerusalem without any repercussions.
Apparently, Israel thinks they have the right to subjugate and steal from another people with impunity. And, so far, they're right because the US and UK are funding the tyranny.