What do Palestinians deserve?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did they learn to smoke cigs too? Cigarettebuttville is what it is. Cool life DD

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Factory Bastard
Is this still about Palestine?

Can we leave religion out of this?

The reporter in the OP vid has nice hips.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Factory Bastard
You don't read too good, do you?

No surprise there. Maybe if we had access to a Gothic font? Would that help?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is this still about Palestine?

Can we leave religion out of this?

The reporter in the OP vid has nice hips.

Kind of hard to leave religion out of it when the conflict is rooted in religion.

So, clearly, the solution will never be one based on religious ideologies.

There is no solution, Blurt.

This conflict is older than our grandparents great grandparents. Even older than that.

Other countries including America really should back out of it and let them sort it out. We have a shit heap of our own issues and globalism is terrible.

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Are you going to burst out in tears and say "the toddlers made me come onto them", old man? :Disagree:

I dislike kids.
Now I see why everyone wants to kick your satchel ass into a sewer.

Seaboobies hates taking care of kids but loves manhandling them and giving them back broken. It's why he fled to Costa Rica...
that's why his ex wife filed a restraining order against him. She caught him touching their young boys

that's why he has no relationship with his sons, because he used to molest them

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Are you going to burst out in tears and say "the toddlers made me come onto them", old man? :Disagree:

I dislike kids.

Seaboobies hates taking care of kids but loves manhandling them and giving them back broken. It's why he fled to Costa Rica...
that's why his ex wife filed a restraining order against him. She caught him touching their young boys

Sick fucker prolly thinks its cause he wasnt any good!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I dislike kids.

Sick fucker prolly thinks its cause he wasnt any good!
seamajor used to let his son play with his rubber duckie in the bathtub until he was at least 17

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just lurk and soak up the knowledge. The bitching among some of them can be amusing, they argue even when they're in agreement with each other Lulz.

Check this, what appears to be a letter from the Red Cross confirming that there were no gas chambers in Auschwitz...

rdcros.png
LOL! Dude, even American POW's wound up in those places. My grandparents friend was in the Army Air Corps in one of the death camps. Fucker had the tattoo and everything. He wasnt a Jew either.

The nazis went after everyone. Poland. Hungarians. Everyone. Russians. Americans.

They tortured and slaughtered human beings of many different walks. Even white human beings.

I'm not sure if people in general really take the time to enter into the horrors of WW2 and what the nazis did to innocent human beings. What that takes to even be capable of such brutalities.

Totalitarians always are war mongers who go after other countries.

Exactly. That FACT makes it all the more absurd when anyone tries to deny the mass murder that hitler and the germans committed. Its well documented what they did to our own prisoners even. hitler even said Christianity wasnt compatible with his beliefs. The entire german population deserved to be nuked for what they either did or stood by and watched.

The charisma and wording. It still draws people in to this very day.

Hitler was a propaganda artist.

Yes, like Trump.

Hey, Oak. What's your home board now?

So, Omnipotent, is this yours?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
I just lurk and soak up the knowledge. The bitching among some of them can be amusing, they argue even when they're in agreement with each other Lulz.

Check this, what appears to be a letter from the Red Cross confirming that there were no gas chambers in Auschwitz...

rdcros.png
LOL! Dude, even American POW's wound up in those places. My grandparents friend was in the Army Air Corps in one of the death camps. Fucker had the tattoo and everything. He wasnt a Jew either.

The nazis went after everyone. Poland. Hungarians. Everyone. Russians. Americans.

They tortured and slaughtered human beings of many different walks. Even white human beings.

I'm not sure if people in general really take the time to enter into the horrors of WW2 and what the nazis did to innocent human beings. What that takes to even be capable of such brutalities.

Totalitarians always are war mongers who go after other countries.

Exactly. That FACT makes it all the more absurd when anyone tries to deny the mass murder that hitler and the germans committed. Its well documented what they did to our own prisoners even. hitler even said Christianity wasnt compatible with his beliefs. The entire german population deserved to be nuked for what they either did or stood by and watched.

The charisma and wording. It still draws people in to this very day.

Hitler was a propaganda artist.

Yes, like Trump.

Hey, Oak. What's your home board now?

So, Omnipotent, is this yours?

It is mine, Oak. But, you answered my question with a question.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
'People in Gaza hate nights': Living amid rubble, Palestinians face long road to recovery

Fri, May 28, 2021, 7:42 PM

GAZA — Alaa Abu Hatab had gone out to buy bread for dinner and sweets and toys for the Eid holiday when his house in a Gaza refugee camp was struck by the Israel Defense Forces on May 15, killing almost his entire family, including his wife and four sons.

“I lost all my family, but my daughter, Maria, survived,” said 34-year-old Abu Hatab, whose house was located in Shati, or Beach Camp, just north of Gaza City. His sister and her four children were also killed in the airstrike.

“She is unable to talk anymore,” he said of Maria. “She is in shock.”

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

There is no excuse for Israel's barbarity.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Maybe who ever is in charge there should stop launching bombs at a stronger country?

That might help. You cant run around sucker punching people and be shocked at how they respond.