What games are you currently playing and on what platform?

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
For the last 5 months it's been Sims 4 on pc. If anyone plays GTA5 on xbox one, look me up. Same name as here.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
yCRuCWb.png

GTA VI will be released in 2021 on the PS5 and the new Xbox.
We will play a Mexican lady coming out of jail
The map will be 6 times larger than GTA V and will include Liberty City, Vice City, Los Santos and New Mexico.

The action will take place mainly at Vice City.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
yCRuCWb.png

GTA VI will be released in 2021 on the PS5 and the new Xbox.
We will play a Mexican lady coming out of jail
The map will be 6 times larger than GTA V and will include Liberty City, Vice City, Los Santos and New Mexico.

The action will take place mainly at Vice City.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I really wish someone would make up their minds on when this is coming out, I've read different things. Although it does give me time to finish playing story mode. I've had GTAV for about 4 years, first on 360. I haven't gotten through more than maybe 15% of story mode. Confused 4
I wish Rockstar would make a new Manhunt game, or at least remaster the old ones.
Looks worth doing. I'd play it.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I played this one, it's available on Linux, Microsoft Windows, OS X, PlayStation 4 and Xbox. It's not terrifying but it might make you jump a little.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I dont have time to play games that often these days. My son finally talked me into playing Fallout 4. So thats what I been doing for the past 6 hours ROFL 3

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
It's been a while but:

• Fallout: New Vegas(PC), heavily modded and with Tale of Two Wastelands installed(let's you play Fallout 3 but in New Vegas' engine or something)
  • Half-Life(PC), one of the classics
  • Cloudbuilt(PC again), it's parkour-y like Mirror's Edge, but a lot more vertical. It started getting kinda framey, to the point I got stuck and gave up. Need to upgrade my shit at some point

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
All the FF series was good except for 10-2,13-1-3 and type-0 the rest were all class
You don't like FF3?

OFC dude FF3 is quality.

the ones i dont like are.

FF10 part 2 otherwise known as 10-2(PS2)

all of the the FF13 games with protagonist "lightning" there were 3(xbox360)

and last but not least that pile of detritus Type-0 (Xbox360 + One)

I loved Final Fantasy 1-10, 12, 14 and 15 was alright.

favourites were 8/9/12 in no order.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
All the FF series was good except for 10-2,13-1-3 and type-0 the rest were all class
You don't like FF3?

OFC dude FF3 is quality.

the ones i dont like are.

FF10 part 2 otherwise known as 10-2(PS2)

all of the the FF13 games with protagonist "lightning" there were 3(xbox360)

and last but not least that pile of detritus Type-0 (Xbox360 + One)

I loved Final Fantasy 1-10, 12, 14 and 15 was alright.

favourites were 8/9/12 in no order.
Oh ok I get it now I'd like to collect the good ones. Do you like the Resident Evil or Silent Hill games?

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
half and half the resident evils i do like are great the others i dont like at all..

1,2,3,4,CVX,outbreak files 1 & 2, Zero, 6 & REmake. pure class the lot of them.

5 and 7 can fucking do one.

firsr two silent hills were very good went downhill from there

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
half and half the resident evils i do like are great the others i dont like at all..

I love pretty much all the Resident Evil games that I've played so far and I love the Silent Hill games Shattered Memories was my favorite. Why didn't you like RE 5?

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
For me, Resident Evil 1, 2, 3, and 4 are your bread and butter, RE4 being my favorite. REmake was okay. Didn't care for Zero one way or the other, wasn't crazy about Revelations, and I hated 6. Yet to play 7. REmake 2 comes out towards the end of January supposedly.
I don't mind RE5 but I get why a lot of people dislike it. It marked a shift in the series towards action over horror. There was a lot of controversy when it first came out because apparently a white guy killing African zombies is racist. To counter that they added the enemies that look asian/hispanic/white. It still makes me giggle that your companion has an unlockable costume where she looks like a stereotypical jungle savage with a bow and arrow. Less racist than having her throw spears I guess...
The rail shooter games are ass. There’s a couple on wii and then some older ones.
Operation Raccoon City sucks.
Umbrella Corps is straight trash, probably the worst of the series.
Outbreak was meh, I remember getting it at Gamestop back in the day. I traded it back in for a game called Primal. I never beat it but I liked what I played. You were a sexy gothic lady with a gargoyle minion, somehow you were able to acquire different demon forms you could transform into. I remember the first act being sort of a medieval castle/city with bipedal goat demons. Second section was a water level, super disorienting, never beat it. I remember the fight music was industrial metal, not bad.

And as far as Silent Hill goes, I've played 1-4 and Homecoming, Silent Hill 2 was definitely the best by a wide margin. I'm bummed Silent Hills got cancelled, I was really looking forward to it.

In a similar vein, The Evil Within is decent. I've only played the first one though.

Grimmy

Not Impressed.

I love pretty much all the Resident Evil games that I've played so far and I love the Silent Hill games Shattered Memories was my favorite. Why didn't you like RE 5?
Because 4/5/7 are not in lockstep with all the OG zombie ones how the franchise began I want zombies mansions and a lot more puzzles if I wanted to shoot what looks like a bunch of negro crack addicts I’d jump on the train to London.

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
I was so hyped for The Evil Within Bethesda(Gods who walk the earth) making a game with some of the writers of Resident Evils best projects combined. Waited a year got it a few days after release what a waste of 49£ I didn’t get along with it at all I was certain I would too.

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
Fuck that long-haired crab-walking bitch.

I mean it looked nice but I thought the characters were bland and the whole show was really flat. Hopefully the second one is better I’ll check it out still this time though think I’ll wait till it’s like £15.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
I was so hyped for The Evil Within Bethesda(Gods who walk the earth) making a game with some of the writers of Resident Evils best projects combined. Waited a year got it a few days after release what a waste of 49£ I didn’t get along with it at all I was certain I would too.
I've never played RE7 but loved 4 and 5 you're right it's not the same but loved em anyway

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
I've never played RE7 but loved 4 and 5 you're right it's not the same but loved em anyway

I like 4 but I just have to pretend it’s not part of RE then I can enjoy that one. 4 is a great game for me but in like a stand-alone way.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

I like 4 but I just have to pretend it’s not part of RE then I can enjoy that one. 4 is a great game for me but in like a stand-alone way.
I love all of them except Opperation Raccon City that one sucked to me

Grimmy

Not Impressed.

I love all of them except Opperation Raccon City that one sucked to me

I forgot that one it was dreadful spin off umbrella soldier one right?

Another good one was on the gameboy it was called Dead Aim and you were on a zombified cruise liner ship. You should emulate it on your phone.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
I originally played RE4 on gamecube with a fucked up controller. The B button was broken. Couldn't run, couldn't quick-turn, couldn't reload when I wanted to. I was able to make it to the second boss fight before I got stuck and had to buy a new controller.