What games are you currently playing and on what platform?

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
There are a bunch of games I'd love to play but can't because they don't have macOS ports. Well, that and because this machine is 5 years long in the tooth now and a base model with an integrated GPU at that. Thinking a gaming PC needs to be in my future.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm getting ready to play Layers of Fear (xbox one) again. Finished it once but then I realized I missed a lot of the achievements.

I was an early access backer for that. I still need to finish it.
I've been playing it using game pass. Wait what else do you play? Please tell me you play GTA online......:StaleStory:do you hear me @Heckler? You will play games with me.

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
CPU: Intel - Core i7-6700K 4GHz Quad-Core Processor (Purchased For $309.99)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master - Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler (Purchased For $29.84)
Motherboard: Gigabyte - GA-Z270XP-SLI ATX LGA1151 Motherboard (Purchased For $129.99)
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory (Purchased For $294.99)
Video Card: EVGA - GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB FTW3 GAMING iCX Video Card (Purchased For $799.99)
Case: Phanteks - Enthoo EVOLV ATX ATX Mid Tower Case (Purchased For $159.99)
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA G3 1000W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply (Purchased For $149.99)
Monitor: ViewSonic - VX2457-MHD 23.6" 1920x1080 75Hz Monitor (Purchased For $139.99)
Total: $2014.77

Just in case anyone was curious.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Y'all don't know shit about Enter the Gungeon.
I do now that I looked it up, looks fun. Aren't you into pc gaming now or did you finally get an Xbox One?
I just got an Xbox One X a couple months ago. Been PC gaming since August 2017. Felt it necessary to build a bastard $2000 machine from the ground up.
I had removed you when I got my Xbox One, I cleared out a lot of people that were still playing on 360, Thought you were going strictly pc.
So we need to play some games damn it. Ever since my system had a little accident we're down to one system so I have no one to team up with anymore. Remember that riddler guy? :LOL1:

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
I do now that I looked it up, looks fun. Aren't you into pc gaming now or did you finally get an Xbox One?
I just got an Xbox One X a couple months ago. Been PC gaming since August 2017. Felt it necessary to build a bastard $2000 machine from the ground up.
I had removed you when I got my Xbox One, I cleared out a lot of people that were still playing on 360, Thought you were going strictly pc.
So we need to play some games damn it. Ever since my system had a little accident we're down to one system so I have no one to team up with anymore. Remember that riddler guy? :LOL1:
If by Riddler, you mean an angry British man that has zero qualms about threatening little black kids for killing him on GTA5, then yeah, I remember him LMAO.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master - Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler (Purchased For $29.84)
Motherboard: Gigabyte - GA-Z270XP-SLI ATX LGA1151 Motherboard (Purchased For $129.99)
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory (Purchased For $294.99)
Video Card: EVGA - GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB FTW3 GAMING iCX Video Card (Purchased For $799.99)
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA G3 1000W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply (Purchased For $149.99)
Monitor: ViewSonic - VX2457-MHD 23.6" 1920x1080 75Hz Monitor (Purchased For $139.99)

I'm looking to build one that's a less costly, like $600 or less. Gonna have to buy one part at a time probably, I could use help finding what I need and because I don't know shit about the parts themselves as far as what parts are compatible. I don't even know when I can start buying the parts, likely over the next 6 months. My pc is so old and out of date I need something better before it shits itself.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
If by Riddler, you mean an angry British man that has zero qualms about threatening little black kids for killing him on GTA5, then yeah, I remember him LMAO.
YES! that fucking guy. Oh I'd forgotten about that. Oh that was hilarious. I liked that little kid he was funny and smart too.

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
YES! that fucking guy. Oh I'd forgotten about that. Oh that was hilarious. I liked that little kid he was funny and smart too.
That kid would kill both of us, but Riddler lost his shit after he'd dodge roll and get murdered after like 3 times LMAO dude was a trip. Calm as fuck, but some small thing was all it took to set him off.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
That kid would kill both of us, but Riddler lost his shit after he'd dodge roll and get murdered after like 3 times LMAO dude was a trip. Calm as fuck, but some small thing was all it took to set him off.
I was having fun, I don't know what riddlers issue was. Yeah he did seem calm up until then. Not long after he screamed like a bitch during the one heist so I just quit playing with him.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Bingo bango bongo I dont wanna leave the Congo, oh no no no nooooooo! lol

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

I'm looking to build one that's a less costly, like $600 or less. Gonna have to buy one part at a time probably, I could use help finding what I need and because I don't know shit about the parts themselves as far as what parts are compatible. I don't even know when I can start buying the parts, likely over the next 6 months. My pc is so old and out of date I need something better before it shits itself.

I have a similar plan in the Amazon cart. HP budget gaming rig, will upgrade piece by piece as the budget allows. I gave some thought to going Xbox One X, but I have two reasons not to:

1. I want to be able to take full advantage of my Steam library, and

2. I just can't see myself giving up the precision of a keyboard+mouse control scheme in FPS games. For racing games, sure, I'm way cool with an Xbox One controller. But my thumbs are too stupid for aiming.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I have a similar plan in the Amazon cart. HP budget gaming rig, will upgrade piece by piece as the budget allows. I gave some thought to going Xbox One X, but I have two reasons not to:

1. I want to be able to take full advantage of my Steam library, and

2. I just can't see myself giving up the precision of a keyboard+mouse control scheme in FPS games. For racing games, sure, I'm way cool with an Xbox One controller. But my thumbs are too stupid for aiming.
I don't know if I could completely give up console gaming, I can't make that decision until I have a better pc and have played more pc games. Can you mod all pc games or just certain ones?

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
I don't know about "all" but I would say a lot of them can be. A lot of games have their own Steam Workshop page, most of the mods are one-click install and then you just have to enable them in the game. Nexus Mods has tons of shit too, getting a mod manager program is recommended though. The load order can get kinda fucky if you have tons of shit installed. You can also use hex editors like Cheat Engine to alter your game. It can be kinda confusing at first. I used to use it to get more stat/skill points in Diabo 2 to test out different builds.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I have only played SIMS on pc and that is so simple to mod just need to know where your mod folder is located. I use Origin. I do have a steam account that I've never used but I think I might login d/l the client and have a look around. I am pretty good at figuring things out on my own so hopefully I won't stay confused for long. Thnx for the info. Found out I can run Skyrim on my current piece of shit pc. Might check it out, watch some videos and see if it's for me. A game has to really catch my interest for me to play it, I'm picky. I'm really leaning towards switching over to pc gaming now. I will always love my Xbox One though, it's provided many fun times for me.

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
I have only played SIMS on pc and that is so simple to mod just need to know where your mod folder is located. I use Origin. I do have a steam account that I've never used but I think I might login d/l the client and have a look around. I am pretty good at figuring things out on my own so hopefully I won't stay confused for long. Thnx for the info. Found out I can run Skyrim on my current piece of shit pc. Might check it out, watch some videos and see if it's for me. A game has to really catch my interest for me to play it, I'm picky. I'm really leaning towards switching over to pc gaming now. I will always love my Xbox One though, it's provided many fun times for me.
If you do switch to PC gaming and decide to pick up games like PUBG, Fortnite or GTA5, be weary of people hacking and getting innocent people permabanned. Rockstar's feedback on GTA5 is mixed and negative due to the sheer number of people that've ended up in mod lobbies. Kinda like when our garages were rigged to explode a couple years ago. That was a assload of fun /sarcasm.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
The hacking stuff is why I mostly stuck with singleplayer and coop stuff for a long time, even going so far as to become a pretty well-known name within the now-unknown Battlefield 1942 mod community by rewriting DiCE's stock AI for that game.

THROB

Factory Bastard
PS3
the back was cracked open during a party and some dude booted it. I duck taped it and its working but glitches so never get to play more than 10 minutes
my Unchartered 2 game is in the Jaymanns pawn shop.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
If you do switch to PC gaming and decide to pick up games like PUBG, Fortnite or GTA5, be weary of people hacking and getting innocent people permabanned. Rockstar's feedback on GTA5 is mixed and negative due to the sheer number of people that've ended up in mod lobbies. Kinda like when our garages were rigged to explode a couple years ago. That was a assload of fun /sarcasm.
Oh yeah that was great. I'd be starting a mission and die in the fucking elevator and stay stuck and then have to reboot my game. About as fun as playing with English Cunt while he's all coked out. :LOL2:
I have PUBG for Xbox One but I had so many issues with the game disconnecting my controllers that I give up for now.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
The hacking stuff is why I mostly stuck with singleplayer and coop stuff for a long time, even going so far as to become a pretty well-known name within the now-unknown Battlefield 1942 mod community by rewriting DiCE's stock AI for that game.

To follow up on this, because I know how interested nobody is in hearing it (lulz), I was the AI guy for the Desert Combat Xtended and Eve Of Destruction BF1942 mods. Unlike the stock bots, I had mine using all of their weapons at the appropriate ranges and against the appropriate targets, which created a pretty good illusion that the bots were playing like human players. So, for example:

Scenario 1 (stock DiCE bots): You get sniped by a bot with a pistol from 500 meters away. Respawn, run past one bot sitting idle in a tank, see a few more in a huddle all running against each other, three more follow you with their rifles but don't shoot, one is running in a circle, one is waving an SMG around at the sky.

Scenario 2 (my DCX bots): Tanks and APCs are rolling out, all positions manned. Jets take off. Hop in an Apache chopper, do a low flyover of some infantry, one of them jumps in and mans the nose cannon. Fly over an enemy CP and they light you up with the AA gun -- if the bot on your nose cannon doesn't take out that gun first, which half the time he does. Meanwhile, an enemy APC takes a bite out of you from the roof turret until you hit it with Hellfires. If you were down on the ground, you might be riding turret on one HMMWV while another HMMWV beside you goes up in a fireball because a T-95 just saw it. You hit that T-95 with the TOW, provided you have a good aim and lead it right, because the bot driving your HMMWV is taking evasive action.

Scenario 3 (my EOD bots): You might find yourself on the Khe Sanh map defending a U.S. base against ground troops supported by mortar fire. Just don't stick your head up, because although the mortars only care about the vehicles, Charlie's got snipers in the hills, and he won't spend a mortar round to kill you when it only costs a bullet. Or you might find yourself out in the jungle. Unlike the CCR song (and unlike the stock bots) though, nobody's running. You and the friendly bots are taking it slow -- until the lads in black lob a masher at you and light you up with a DP28. And you'd better have a headset that gives you a good sense of sound direction, because if you're not listening hard, you'll miss the footstep or two that comes before a narrow boy in his PJs knifes you.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
About to boot up Half-Life. Killed the tentacle monster in Blast Pit, launched the rocket, about to start the damn monster fish area. I hate water levels.

Heckler

Factory Bastard
Soma. It's not really what I would call a fun game, but it is a really interesting one. It came out like 3 years ago, so I am a little late to the party, but I have been really enjoying it.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Soma. It's not really what I would call a fun game, but it is a really interesting one. It came out like 3 years ago, so I am a little late to the party, but I have been really enjoying it.
I'm always late to the party, doesn't matter though.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I had quite an enjoyable time playing GTA online last night. Looking forward to doing the same tonight too. Someone thought they were going to they were going to stop me & my new crime partner from delivering my weed but the joke was on him. I slaughtered him repeatedly for thinking he was going to screw up my $$$$$ so easily. Only lost one package.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I just started playing Sunset Overdrive, I was a little skeptical at first but it's a pretty good game so far.