What happened to Admin?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Coming from you, I know that means I'm awesome.
The only way you’d be awesome is if you choked to death on your next meal and keeled over right where you were on livestream you mindless fucking rodent

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Coming from you, I know that means I'm awesome.

Hey you, quick question, who is Alticus/Bruticus? You PM'd me for Flea's Discord, but instead of you showing up, Bruticus did. So spill the beans.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey you, quick question, who is Alticus/Bruticus? You PM'd me for Flea's Discord, but instead of you showing up, Bruticus did. So spill the beans.
I have no idea who Bruticus is. Perhaps someone Flea invited. I have no alts. I only post here, and only as Lotus. I have no time for this anywhere else.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Honestly, sometimes I think Spoon's death was a troll, and Alticus is Spoon.

I know, I know.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

That character known as Alticus currently lol.

I jus find it odd, that Lotus asked for the link to Flea's Discord, and he/she/nonbinary showed up instead of Lotus. There was no other way of he/she/nonbinary finding that, without the link.

Why would someone "new" to forums, want to go there.

I smell a rat.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I have no idea who Bruticus is. Perhaps someone Flea invited. I have no alts. I only post here, and only as Lotus. I have no time for this anywhere else.

Nope, wasnt invited by Flea.

So how come you didnt show, and he/she/nonbinary did instead right then?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I jus find it odd, that Lotus asked for the link to Flea's Discord, and he/she/nonbinary showed up instead of Lotus. There was no other way of he/she/nonbinary finding that, without the link.

I smell a rat.
Ask Flea who Alticus is. It ain't me. Like I said, I think it's Spoon.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nope, wasnt invited by Flea.

So how come you didnt show, and he/she/nonbinary did instead right then?
Carry on with this line of questioning. It will get you nowhere. I am not Bruticus/Alticus. But believe what you want. SMH

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I smell a rat.
Rancy originally invited alty stop being so spastic ... :OhGawd:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
No I think it’s just a transvestite…she-males tend to make an effort to look kind of womanly, but it’s not really my field of expertise. Semenwaifer…what do you reckon…is “Cindy” a “muy exotica” or what? Lol
Most don't look remotely female. Supposedly giving them the hormone blockers before puberty is the only way they will pass in most cases, but that means allowing literal children to make such a massive life changing decision which they potentially may regret.

The whole practice is totally unnatural and a crime against nature, if you ask me. Whatever happened to the old saying "You are what god made you"? It's probably classed as hate speech these days.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Most don't look remotely female. Supposedly giving them the hormone blockers before puberty is the only way they will pass in most cases, but that means allowing literal children to make such a massive life changing decision which they potentially may regret.

The whole practice is totally unnatural and a crime against nature, if you ask me. Whatever happened to the old saying "You are what god made you"? It's probably classed as hate speech these days.

768401847e042514.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Apparently over on reddit trannie mods have been losing their shit about people buying that new Harry Potter game and threatening to ban them if they don't stop playing and apologise. :LOL3:

I swear, these troons always abuse their power and deserve all the shit they get.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Apparently over on reddit trannie mods have been losing their shit about people buying that new Harry Potter game and threatening to ban them if they don't stop playing and apologise. :LOL3:

I swear, these troons always abuse their power and deserve all the shit they get.
Just like Admong, troons and theirt "allies" are losing their shit because they are not getting their way. guess what? nobody fucking cares and life went on as harry potter legacy became one of the best selling game WORLDWIDE in 2023.
Admong could've just quietly served his time and moved on, but he chose to continue to act like a twat, throw a tantrum, and run off when the staff didn't give in to his every whim.
Spend a week with these far-left lunatics like i have for the past week going through their shit and reading through. they act like a spoiled child and either throw a tantrum or go into the fetal position when something doesn't go their way. i may post more about this in its own separate thread if anybody is interested.

Last edited: