What happened to Admin?

garnett

Thanks buddy. :)
Thanks @Garraty_47 for explaining to this nefarious numbskull all.. maybe just maybe he gets it. Even though if he opened his mind a lil and thought about it all himself.. Kids these days I just wanna kick all in a volcano

Oh to be clear though WE were never in each other's pants. Nothing wrong with gayocities and all but I don't dig him in that fashion. No offences meant G

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Thanks @Garraty_47 for explaining to this nefarious numbskull all.. maybe just maybe he gets it. Even though if he opened his mind a lil and thought about it all himself.. Kids these days I just wanna kick all in a volcano

Oh to be clear though WE were never in each other's pants. Nothing wrong with gayocities and all but I don't dig him in that fashion. No offences meant G
All kidding aside garnett, are you on medication?

garnett

All kidding aside garnett, are you on medication?
Who's joking? so if I were no more jokes?? you ain't my momma or pappa sonny boy. i kick you in the nuts now.

I am not medicated at this time and nor will I ever be again. YOU aren't taking me back you sick son of a turd monkey

I will not respond to you any further. I am busy. With what? catfishing on another site... SO.. this means it will be hours or longer before I respond again. YOU JUST AIN'T WORTH IT RIGHT NOW SISTA..

Time to get guys spending all their money on me and me getting drunk.

FUCK OFF... for now.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Who's joking? so if I were no more jokes?? you ain't my momma or pappa sonny boy. i kick you in the nuts now.

I am not medicated at this time and nor will I ever be again. YOU aren't taking me back you sick son of a turd monkey

I will not respond to you any further. I am busy. With what? catfishing on another site... SO.. this means it will be hours or longer before I respond again. YOU JUST AIN'T WORTH IT RIGHT NOW SISTA..

Time to get guys spending all their money on me and me getting drunk.

FUCK OFF... for now.
I'll count the hours until your blessed return.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
ALTICUS. vermin of all vermin.
LOL You joined less than 24 hours ago, and you claim that I'm the "Vermin of all Vermin". Why would you think that of me so soon? My username is Alticus, but you are clearly the alt here sweet cheeks.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh I am still quitting because of your vileness you human paraquat!!! you know and you know i know and that knowing is half the battle son BITCH. you are going to back me back every thing you owe me including my GODDAMN TOASTER!! who the fuck does that? seriously I ought to hurt you in the guts maggot fuckwad
Alticus stole your toaster?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As the High Priest, CEO, CFO, CIO, Steering Committee Chairman, Events Coordinator, Facilities Manager, Custodial Engineer and sole active member of The Elevated Church of the Good Bean...

...I strongly protest any endorsement or recommendation of decaf.

Decaf is an abomination and must be shunned.

Praise Jitters!
Come on! I like decaf and simply cannot drink the other stuff.

garnett

Alticus stole your toaster?
yes he did.. amongst other things. don't trust him.. or her.
has been an pair in me arse for ages cat ages.. no more
he must suffer worse than Dilf ever has
judgment day is coming for them

don't try to stop it.

god bless you

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

don't try to stop it.

god bless you
Alrighty then.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️

don't try to stop it.

god bless you
You're never getting it back asshole.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I was wondering that myself. Also, where has Lily been?

I think she has indigestion from her last feed and is stuck on the dunny trying to push out the bones....

Face-App-1677192735667-1677193683444.png

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
He ran away? You mean the way Brainfail does on the regular?

Why do all of you get so triggered by Admin. Damn. He's not 1/10th as toxic as people like Odorous and Smallie, yet you just fall to pieces when Admin posts. It makes you all look so weak.
He's a spamming idiot. The only reason you tolerate him is because he's a woketard like you. The trannie-fucking homo can't even debate when challenged, god knows Dove tried countless times, he just resorts to childish memes and insults.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
He's a spamming idiot. The only reason you tolerate him is because he's a woketard like you. The trannie-fucking homo can't even debate when challenged, god knows Dove tried countless times, he just resorts to childish memes and insults.
Dove is a fucking whack job bro :LOL3: a bakwoods trailer dweller ffs, :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: who the fuck cares if duhhve challangged them ha aha ha hayhahahaha

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think she has indigestion from her last feed and is stuck on the dunny trying to push out the bones....

Face-App-1677192735667-1677193683444.png
At least she’s straight with her gender DD. She doesn’t dye her hair pink either.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The point being X'ypooh, is that whenever anyone tried to have a civilised and legitimate discussion with Fagmin, it was like talking to a 5 yr old.
You cannot have a reasonable discussion with any of these woketurd idiots as they immediately result to stupid gibberish when you disassemble their dumb narratives with facts and logic

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Stumpy is a dwarf who fucks blow up dolls. Gender not important

• LOL
Reactions: X

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You cannot have a reasonable discussion with any of these woketurd idiots as they immediately result to stupid gibberish when you disassemble their dumb narratives with facts and logic

A typical liar, who can’t deliver. Stumpy short dick

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You're a spamming, PI posting hater. He's a better person by miles than you are. Dove is also a spamming hater.