What happened to Admin?

senior penor

Factory Bastard
I need to see his posts.
no you don't.
as biggie said, he ran away after the staff here put him in timeout for being a blue spambot. Apparently accountability for his actions caused him to have a tantrum and run out of here with tears streaming down his face.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
no you don't.
as biggie said, he ran away after the staff here put him in timeout for being a blue spambot. Apparently accountability for his actions caused him to have a tantrum and run out of here with tears streaming down his face.
I set the trap and he bit down hard

lmao

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
images

All the leftards are at a loss to step up to the plate now that their leader bailed out on them. Lotusbottom is too flatulent, lazy and stupid to lead, Murdy is fixated on black cock because BLM, Semenwaifer is spambot daily and Jewish, and the others have dwindled down to lurking status.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
no you don't.
He ran away? You mean the way Brainfail does on the regular?

Why do all of you get so triggered by Admin. Damn. He's not 1/10th as toxic as people like Odorous and Smallie, yet you just fall to pieces when Admin posts. It makes you all look so weak.

• Very Nice
Reactions: X
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Follow occupy democrats on twitter and read 6 dwarf joaks per day. It's like subbing cornstarch for wheat starch in a recipe.
It's better than reading the rightie regurgitation here. This place is like a subboard of Truth Social.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin was restricted to Meltdown and it apparently upset him so much he decided to take a vacation from the forum.

It's unclear if Lily followed his example as a show of solidarity or protest since as far as I know she didn't explain her reasoning before she too disappeared.

OH REALLY???
I HEARDED THAT YOU SNITCHED TO MR BF AND PM’ED HIM SICK STUFF ABOUT AiDSMIN!

AND NOW HE LEFT!

YOU ONCE PUNCHED CATS. NOW YOU SCARE PEOPLE OFF FORUMS!
SAD

garnett

What I'm up to? What the hell are you talking about? lol
Oh I am still quitting because of your vileness you human paraquat!!! you know and you know i know and that knowing is half the battle son BITCH. you are going to back me back every thing you owe me including my GODDAMN TOASTER!! who the fuck does that? seriously I ought to hurt you in the guts maggot fuckwad

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh I am still quitting because of your vileness you human paraquat!!! you know and you know i know and that knowing is half the battle son BITCH. you are going to back me back every thing you owe me including my GODDAMN TOASTER!! who the fuck does that? seriously I ought to hurt you in the guts maggot fuckwad
I recommend switching to decaf.

garnett

I am so gone after this fucking provoking post. GET THIS SHIT STRAIGHT I WILL NEVEEEER FORGIVE YOU AND I WILL KARATE YOU TOSS YA IN A SALAD AND SHOVE YA UP DILF'S RUDY POO CANDY ASS.

IF I MAY BE SO BOLD FRANKLY YOU DISGUST ME MORE THAN A MOUNTAIN OF FRESH SCAT.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I am so gone after this fucking provoking post. GET THIS SHIT STRAIGHT I WILL NEVEEEER FORGIVE YOU AND I WILL KARATE YOU TOSS YA IN A SALAD AND SHOVE YA UP DILF'S RUDY POO CANDY ASS.

IF I MAY BE SO BOLD FRANKLY YOU DISGUST ME MORE THAN A MOUNTAIN OF FRESH SCAT.
Hmmmm....for someone who just joined here only 8 hours ago you sure talk a lot of smack, and already you are referring to UncleDiLF as "DILF". *cough* *cough* sock account *cough* *cough*.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

As the High Priest, CEO, CFO, CIO, Steering Committee Chairman, Events Coordinator, Facilities Manager, Custodial Engineer and sole active member of The Elevated Church of the Good Bean...

...I strongly protest any endorsement or recommendation of decaf.

Decaf is an abomination and must be shunned.

Praise Jitters!

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
As the High Priest, CEO, CFO, CIO, Steering Committee Chairman, Events Coordinator, Facilities Manager, Custodial Engineer and sole active member of The Elevated Church of the Good Bean...

...I strongly protest any endorsement or recommendation of decaf.

Decaf is an abomination and must be shunned.

Praise Jitters!
To be honest, I hate decaf. lol I just don't see the point in drinking it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Why do all of you get so triggered by Admin. Damn. He's not 1/10th as toxic as people like Odorous and Smallie, yet you just fall to pieces when Admin posts. It makes you all look so weak.
We're the one falling to pieces when he's the one bleeding all over his tampon and running away?

hahahahahahahaha the delusions are real

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Deary…I have a life outside of my alter-ego. And I have given BF a rest on more than a few occasions mainly because of the incessant leftist wank these past few months. Get your facts straight…

garnett

Hmmmm....for someone who just joined here only 8 hours ago you sure talk a lot of smack, and already you are referring to UncleDiLF as "DILF". *cough* *cough* sock account *cough* *cough*.
Ya know since you keep poking the dead horse, heroin hear, and wanna leech onto me like a annoying catfish sucking on innocent blood so much I may not quit after all!! I'VE been hunting your type and don't get me going on your type fooliascio I have been hunting the bottom of the barrel scumrats like you my whole freaking life!! I will make it my mission to crucify your asshole and mangina from in the artics of Coboconk to DontfuckBreakysdeadmomma Africa and shined up a dozen ebola albinos asses. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED... and your X rated parts

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Ya know since you keep poking the dead horse, heroin hear, and wanna leech onto me like a annoying catfish sucking on innocent blood so much I may not quit after all!! I'VE been hunting your type and don't get me going on your type fooliascio I have been hunting the bottom of the barrel scumrats like you my whole freaking life!! I will make it my mission to crucify your asshole and mangina from in the artics of Coboconk to DontfuckBreakysdeadmomma Africa and shined up a dozen ebola albinos asses. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED... and your X rated parts
Thank you for letting me off with a warning. I promise I won't step out of line.

garnett

Thank you for letting me off with a warning. I promise I won't step out of line.
Oh dontcha ya push back at me like that. Let me tell you here and now next time you step out of line with me you will have to sleep 101 days nights with 101 corpses that haven't SCATTED in hundreds of years. You will enjoy it too. You're welcome you low down thief and cat nibbler. Sick fucks like you get me so angry in my pants

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh dontcha ya push back at me like that. Let me tell you here and now next time you step out of line with me you will have to sleep 101 days nights with 101 corpses that haven't SCATTED in hundreds of years. You will enjoy it too. You're welcome you low down thief and cat nibbler. Sick fucks like you get me so angry in my pants
How do you get angry in your pants?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
  1. Elastic waistband recommended
  2. Sew or tie pants legs tightly around your ankles
  3. Extend waistband
  4. Pour in several rabid weasels
  5. Quickly let waistband snap back
  6. Strap on a belt to prevent weasels from escaping the same way they went in
  7. Enjoy
Thanks buddy. :)