What happened to the beauty contest?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Just to be clear. This wasn’t a convo about X abusing his grandkids in some way.

Correct?

I’d hate for anyone to get the idea that X is guilty of such a disgusting offense purely on the basis he went absolutely thermo when it was mentioned

Let’s keep it above belt here, friends

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Naw, I think they jus live far apart. Poor guy.

Im gonna be the coolest damn granddad ever when my Son has a kid lulz.
Hey. Do you think trump had anything to do with trucking you into lusting after a dude?

Like, can we blame this on Jan 6th in any way and just move on?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Naw, I think they jus live far apart. Poor guy.

Im gonna be the coolest damn granddad ever when my Son has a kid lulz.
Ah so the parents opted to keep their dirty laundry in the laundry room and just place a large distance between the child and X ?

That’s a sound plan - no need to relive all the trauma and stuff with law enforcement and courts and counselors and what not

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
Just to be clear. This wasn’t a convo about X abusing his grandkids in some way.

Correct?

I’d hate for anyone to get the idea that X is guilty of such a disgusting offense purely on the basis he went absolutely thermo when it was mentioned

^^^This person has no functional penis.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Correct?

Lol no. He dont reveal much, he odd some times.

I know he going through a lot too, so I try and cut him some slack. But he has lost too many marbles lately, and you have no idea which way that last marble gonna roll lately hahahaha.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Semen, what's this about you perving on trannie titties?

I’m still trying to figure it out. These stupid fuckers post 1/10 of another post, and it’s some how meaningful? Help em out Scouse. Opening a lot of doors tonight?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sorry you didn't win the Beauty Pageant Faerie Anne, you should have shaved your legs, not your eye brows.

Wait until you see my talent.

I draw faces on my nostrils where my nose hole looks like a mouth and I make it sing.

It's hot. You wont be able to resist me at all after I share that.

Tuesday when my family isnt here to see me recording myself doing that.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I think it's about the time you liked a photo of Aidsman's transgender boyfriend's saggy titties in the members pics section.

That was the first time lol.

Then he got caught, AGAIN, lusting a tranny lol. Its in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit thread upstairs, the one where a tranny was on the cover lol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Sea queen stamped a picture of a dude with his personal seal of sexual lust

“Muy exotica!”

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
wait.. so the rumor is true? X does abuse his grandkids?

I had heard something about that but dismissed it as bullshit at first

is there more to this story that could possibly change my mind?

Noooooo

Nothing like that. I’ll explain in private but no. X has no grandchildren

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
No link lol, its our Discord chat lol. They talked about it on here openly a tad yesterday, so I didnt think they would mind me sharing the summary lol.

It started from my discussion with Freud. All X said was that he can’t wait to have grandchildren. I don’t know how that got twisted into what it did tho.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Semen you filthy beast!

Seems like you can take an old fag out of San Francisco, but you can't take San Francisco out of the old fag.
Are door monitors required to shave their pubes or you boy friend likes it better?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That was the first time lol.

Then he got caught, AGAIN, lusting a tranny lol. Its in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit thread upstairs, the one where a tranny was on the cover lol.
Still don’t know what you’re talking about. Be happy tho. You won.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It started from my discussion with Freud. All X said was that he can’t wait to have grandchildren. I don’t know how that got twisted into what it did tho.

Break responded to that by cracking a joke about how if X had grandkids he would have to hide his dildos.

And X did what X does and went into some hysterical baby fit and started yelping that Breakfall is some pervert who thinks about dildos when someone mentions kids.

And when people tried to explain the joke....X doubled down on his retardism with it and just kept going.

It was pretty fucking ridiculous.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Break responded to that by cracking a joke about how if X had grandkids he would have to hide his dildos.

And X did what X does and went into some hysterical baby fit and started yelping that Breakfall is some pervert who thinks about dildos when someone mentions kids.

And when people tried to explain the joke....X doubled down on his retardism with it and just kept going.

It was pretty fucking ridiculous.
Maybe break hit too close to a personal nerve?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Bet yours are as big as caddy culos. Must look awesome on s dwarf.