What happened to the beauty contest?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Ohhhhh I thought it was like the other night

Hub is going out of town. I’ll be setting up a live chat Tuesday evening.

He has never been on the voice part when I was.

Even if someone is just in there quietly masturbating listening to Prowler discuss his baldness....which is understandable....they would still be listed in there.

He is just lying. Or it's his stroke talking.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ohhhhh I thought it was like the other night

Hub is going out of town. I’ll be setting up a live chat Tuesday evening.
Countess, I want you to know I would never have dissed your guests or act like a fucking idiot on your Discord or snoop and all that crap ballszer poasts ... I removed myself this morning after breaks words, I hope you invite me in the future I wouldn't hesitate to say hello

X

xXx
Site Supporter
He has never been on the voice part when I was.

Even if someone is just in there quietly masturbating listening to Prowler discuss his baldness....which is understandable....they would still be listed in there.

He is just lying. Or it's his stroke talking.
Stop it Dove ..
... you bored the actual words right outta me that night

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Countess, I want you to know I would never have dissed your guests or act like a fucking idiot on your Discord or snoop and all that crap ballszer poasts ... I removed myself this morning after breaks words, I hope you invite me in the future I wouldn't hesitate to say hello

Quitter.

iu

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Stop it Dove ..
... you bored the actual words right outta me that night

If you had been in there we would have seen you, freako.

You may have been in a discord somewhere but it was not us, sir!

• Confused
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
If you had been in there we would have seen you, freako.

You may have been in a discord somewhere but it was not us, sir!
are you a genuine fuking idiot /// gonna pretend something that was wasn't ?? yer a fucking boring twat yeah and I shut my mouth and listened to you yap and yap about your kid about all kinds off boring shit so what you're boring you know it fuck of already

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
If you hear a squelching noise that’s just admin in the corner sucking dick

He likes sucking dick

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh lovely.
An evening of listening to Blazor belch.
Sign me up!

:Popcorn:

Never know, I might feel cute, and pull a Blandscape.... and wrap a tortilla shell around my penis and furiously jack off!!! Oh yeah! Guess who gonna be my Valentine this year!!! Yeah... check the date!!! Thats right!!! ITs on a TUesday!!! hahahahahahahah

Lol, I'll have you know I do not belch from tacos good sir lol. Beer makes me belch while drinking it though, then give me the wind later lol.... non stinking wind mind you lol.... jus mad wind lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I'm basically an outsider there Blaze .. to avoid further drama it's better I just jump on to say hello
belive it or not there are those I respect here, until I don't

You was only an outsider cause you lurked in the shadows lol.

Anyway, the very lil you talked, it was good to hear you.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Remember when he passed out for three hours and then woke up hollering? LoL

It was not 3 hours later!!! hahahahahahahahahahahaha, maybe 1, 2 max lol.

Fuck me!!! I blame @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© and his soothing Brazil voice hahaha.

I just remember waking up, and being like "Wtf" lol. Had no idea I had dozed off.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
are you a genuine fuking idiot /// gonna pretend something that was wasn't ?? yer a fucking boring twat yeah and I shut my mouth and listened to you yap and yap about your kid about all kinds off boring shit so what you're boring you know it fuck of already

Dude!!!

Everyone got stories and struggles. I always had an ear when you had a voice. The other one is genuinely deaf though, so accept my one ear and deal with it.

iu

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I must have missed the sleeping part because all I ever get to experience is the hollering.

"Supposedly" I was snoring hahaha.

I know I grit my teeth, Lord I hope I dont snore now too lol.

I didnt "holler" lolol.... sorta lol. I really was perplexed that I had somehow fallen asleep while talking to y'all lol.

Brazilian voodoo I tell ya.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We literally gossip. That's it.

Sometimes my family somewhat JOINS the convo....so not sure what you are talking about.

If you were REALLY on there, youd have better material like my wackjob mother in the back ground at 2am sounding like a sleep paralysis demon yelling "Sandra! Can you refill my water and get me a cup of tea!" and then me actually doing it. ..and then her telling me my "internet people are too loud".

I dont think you are smart enough to flame me, X. Please go wrastle some sketchy acting trash pandas.

And stop sink shitting.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I didnt "holler" lolol.... sorta lol. I really was perplexed that I had somehow fallen asleep while talking to y'all lol.

3 hours. You were passed out snoring on discord lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dude you went from from zonked the fuck out snoring (and the snoring wasnt bad at all. Moreso every 20 minutes you made a funny sleep noise and we laughed lol) and then suddenly you were "Wooo hoo! What the fuck is up!!" Like you JUST showed up at a party.

It was so weird LoL

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Dude you went from from zonked the fuck out snoring (and the snoring wasnt bad at all. Moreso every 20 minutes you made a funny sleep noise and we laughed lol) and then suddenly you were "Wooo hoo! What the fuck is up!!" Like you JUST showed up at a party.

It was so weird LoL
One minute it was: HEYYYYYYYYYYEAHHHHHHHWOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO…and then ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! It was a fucking timeless moment that we all had that day. Lol