What happened to the beauty contest?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I have never seen a male with an hour glass figure with child bearing hips so I think the possibility of that being faked up is on my highly suspicious list. Anyway, it's freaken scary. Meanwhile watching me e-friends fight is definitely unpleasant. I wonder if dum sum will show up for his beating.

I think Reaper will beat him up actually....

I'm not fighting.

I have a right to have and enforce boundaries but I'm not gonna fight.

He can do that on his own. If he cared about it, it would have been a respectful private discussion. Men do not get to talk to me like that and get any of my anything.

If my husband called me a "stupid bitch" his ass would be at his mothers house. Why should I take that shit from a "friend"?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Your boundaries are yours to draw!

I joined another group... so far the inmates are respectful and sedate. ....

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I see ignored content, can someone let that peiiodo Breakdiddler to not address me

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Do you guys think valtrex will keep X off my posts?

Why the fuck does this asshole follow my posts if he hates them so much?

Is it misogyny? He just hates tough women with strong opinions who have more to say than "Fine but just the tip....and I want that drink"?
ha ha ha reapers cut you a new asshole, hopefully doesnt stink as much as the ole one LOLOLOL

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Hey. Muy stooge.

Learn how to quote properly you tranny dick loving freakshow

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
somebody tell breakdiddler I can't see him
Then get your head out of yer arse you buffoon! What a shit show you had last night. That was cringeworthy to say the least. Next time you want a vocal…don’t hang up snowflake. I think you need to give Discord a wide berth. Your illusions are becoming delusions. Lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Then get your head out of yer arse you buffoon! What a shit show you had last night. That was cringeworthy to say the least. Next time you want a vocal…don’t hang up snowflake. I think you need to give Discord a wide berth. Your illusions are becoming delusions. Lol
I’m glad I keep that blathering septic on ignore

He’s useless. Just like admong

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He says he was on voice discord with me, you, Prow and Garraty the other night just sitting there listening like a fucking creep.

And he also said that I talk nonstop and interrupt and cut you guys off.

So because I dont just grunt an endless stream of tardisms on the forum on par with Beavis and Butthead monologues.....I must talk a lot in person.

I really hope these idiots get a taste of a regular convo with Mudcock. You literally CAN set the phone down, finish cooking dinner, fold some laundry and she wont even know you arent there.

One time the call disconnected and it took her ass 20 minutes to notice LOL

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
He says he was on voice discord with me, you, Prow and Garraty the other night just sitting there listening like a fucking creep.

So because I dont just grunt and endless stream of tardisms on the forum on par with Beavis and Butthead monologues.....I must talk a lot in person.

I really hope these idiots get a taste of a regular convo with Mudcock. You literally CAN set the phone down, finish cooking dinner, fold some laundry and she wont even know you arent there.

The only reason why anyone was “cut off” was because there happened to be a second or two time delay during our conversations. The bloke is an absolute goose and doesn’t deserve to be there…period.

He orders me to jump on vocal calling me a coward, and the second I get on, he disconnects telling me he needs to eat something? Fucking jackrabbiting eat-a-dick!

:YaY:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The only reason why anyone was “cut off” was because there happened to be a second or two time delay during our conversations. The bloke is an absolute goose and doesn’t deserve to be there…period.

He orders me to jump on vocal calling me a coward, and the second I get on, he disconnects telling me he needs to eat something? Fucking jackrabbiting eat-a-dick!

:YaY:

He wasnt in there at all. He LIES

We would have seen the little shit. He has no socail skills....I'm telling you. He is a bullying victim lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
He wasnt in there at all. He LIES

We would have seen the little shit. He has no socail skills....I'm telling you. He is a bullying victim lol
He was there at one stage. He sounds a little bit like Prowler. To me all Canadians sound the same. Hell…I can hardly discern the difference between Americans, except of course the Southerners and the New Yorkers! Lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He was there at one stage. He sounds a little bit like Prowler. To me all Canadians sound the same. Hell…I can hardly discern the difference between Americans, except of course the Southerners and the New Yorkers! Lol

He wasnt there when I was or i would have dipped. I'm not talking to that twunt.

Seriously lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Man, this thread just keeps giving. I am sitting outside on my patio, drinking wine on a Saturday afternoon, I can hear our local red tailed hawk screaming his call, my pet cat has kindly brought a headless rat that he caught to show me, and my wife is throwing a baseball for the youngest to do his batting practice with. I was throwing the ball but it was said I threw it to hard and made it difficult to hit.

Now, I sip wine and watch. A nice suburban weekend. Costco steaks are ready for the grill later.

Lol hell yeah. Steak on the grill here too. Taters baking..... and so am I lulz :PuffPuffPass:

Oh, and whiskey, just started that too after changing my oil lol :Vibin:

Bahahahaha, place that emoji, then edit the type before it, typing, and it looks like Snoop is sliding while dancin' hahahaha.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Again….
Muy exotica or no?

Small, and looks like a kid, just the way you like them

MissDQ.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter

So because I dont just grunt and endless stream of tardisms on the forum on par with Beavis and Butthead monologues.....I must talk a lot in person.

did I say the other night you fucking lying SKANK :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: was like a month and half ago you community woman LOL

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Let me know if that happens again. I’m not gonna have anyone fuck up Discord for us.