What happened to the beauty contest?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Hey sea muy?

How many pesos would you part with to wife this one up/ Muy elastical !!!

tumblr_pdpsloayOa1wpgvcho1_500.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I would just like to point out that pig got the fuck outta dodge when the beauty contest started

lolz

beauty contests are like roach spray to her

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Man, this thread just keeps giving. I am sitting outside on my patio, drinking wine on a Saturday afternoon, I can hear our local red tailed hawk screaming his call, my pet cat has kindly brought a headless rat that he caught to show me, and my wife is throwing a baseball for the youngest to do his batting practice with. I was throwing the ball but it was said I threw it to hard and made it difficult to hit.

Now, I sip wine and watch. A nice suburban weekend. Costco steaks are ready for the grill later.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dude, you have to admit your response to a transvestite picture was odd. It is also rather odd that you said you were 5'6" tall but kept posting dwarf pictures about a guy who is5'9" tall. That seems like projection.

I want to believe the best here but honesty is often the best policy. Just admit you didn't notice the she-male's bulge and be done with it.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dude, you have to admit your response to a transvestite picture was odd. It is also rather odd that you said you were 5'6" tall but kept posting dwarf pictures about a guy who is5'9" tall. That seems like projection.

I want to believe the best here but honesty is often the best policy. Just admit you didn't notice the she-male's bulge and be done with it.

but is the shemale bulge real or not?

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️

I believe this story about Conservative hero Dick Spencer was before he pegged himself to own the libs.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm wrong?

Double fisted? It wouldn't surprise me :LOL3:
:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Ok, I am trying to sort things out here. Reaper, are you Poorter/Flynn's brother or just a fan? Help some of us who haven't been here for 20 years.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ok, I am trying to sort things out here. Reaper, are you Poorter/Flynn's brother or just a fan? Help some of us who haven't been here for 20 years.
I run the Flynn handle lulz.

Na,I'm just me the truth speaker.

Some people get rather pissed though when I tell it like it is.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is it my daily posts about troons that make certain people think I'm talking about the Chi Town Fuck Nugget?

That would actually make a lot of sense.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is it my daily posts about troons that make certain people think I'm talking about the Chi Town Fuck Nugget?

That would actually make a lot of sense.
De-nile.

Not just a river in Egypt lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
De-nile.

Not just a river in Egypt lol.

I agree he should just be "who he really is".

However that doesn't mean my transphobic posts of troons and trannies are about him.

I dont want males coming into female spaces with their rape sticks. Period. That covers Kev as well.

I have seen how he acts in bathrooms.

And frankly I'll never be the same. And I used to clean houses for a living.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nope....male with photo editing.

Look at the shoulders area.

I have never seen a male with an hour glass figure with child bearing hips so I think the possibility of that being faked up is on my highly suspicious list. Anyway, it's freaken scary. Meanwhile watching me e-friends fight is definitely unpleasant. I wonder if dum sum will show up for his beating.

I think Reaper will beat him up actually....