What In The Flying Fuck Is This YT Channel Genre?!

The Real Alticus

Prédateur
Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d
Reaction score
5,464
Location
Los Santos
I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I discovered this channel by a complete fluke and I find it quite unusual. Anyone here familiar with it? What's the deal here?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!


 
Isn't that a bizarre channel? And I thought Shaye Saint John was creepy.
Its very strange. I googled shaye Saint John, wtf? This is why you're getting recommended weird stuff
 
Its very strange. I googled shaye Saint John, wtf? This is why you're getting recommended weird stuff
This was his website. You can click on enter safely. No viruses.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I made a mistake. It's not the original site of his but it's plenty fucked up too. lol