What is an immediate turn off for you with the opposite sex...

What is an immediate turn off for you with the opposite sex...

• 1. If they don't like me.

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • 2. If they were a convicted felon.

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • 3. if they were a Democrat.

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • 4. if they were a Republican.

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • 5. If they were a smoker.

• 6. If they always have a negative attitude.

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • 7. If they are always rude.

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • 8. If they post too much on social media.

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • 9. If they use curse words excessively.

• 10. If they were homeless.

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • 11. If they were bisexual.

• 12. If they were under 5'0'' tall.

• 14. If they were over 5'11'' tall.

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • 15. If they have a shit personality.

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • 16. If they were loud and obnoxious.

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • 17. If they are celibate.

• 18. If they don't have a great sense of humor.

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • 19. If they drink too much.

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • 20. If they don't own a pick up truck.

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • 21. If they are lazy.

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • 22. You are a shit cunt chew.

• Multiple Voting.

• Total voters

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Although I do like a man who is good with a hammer.

Bullshit. If your soyboy life partner could lift a hammer without dislocating his shoulder in the process your head would have been bashed in long ago

My life partner is very good at all that stuff. The garage is full of tools and he has fixed and built many things. Same with my son. Also, my brother owns a construction company. My cousin is a high-end finish carpenter. Soy boys all. Jealous?

And none of them are deranged violent assholes like you, so my head is fine.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Bullshit. If your soyboy life partner could lift a hammer without dislocating his shoulder in the process your head would have been bashed in long ago

My life partner is very good at all that stuff. The garage is full of tools and he has fixed and built many things. Same with my son. Also, my brother owns a construction company. My cousin is a high-end finish carpenter. Soy boys all. Jealous?

Bullshit

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Bullshit

Not at all. I hesitated posting it because I don't like sharing anything at all from my rl with losers like you, but I decided to kill you with honesty for a minute. Read it and weep.

Reactions: Q

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Bullshit

Not at all. I hesitated posting it because I don't like sharing anything at all from my rl with losers like you, but I decided to kill you with honesty for a minute. Read it and weep.
So you decided to be honest for once eh?

Nice admission

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm always honest. I just don't say much at all about my personal life.

Oh, and PS, my grandfather built his own house when he retired at 70. All three of us kids helped him for one whole summer. It was fun. That was probably when my brother decided to build houses. Haha. I never asked him about that.

Reactions: Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Just keep private what you want to keep private, it's not really worth it with some people here. I have also been honest in some of the private things I have no problem sharing and now my wife is my "alledged wife", my kids are hypothetical and my job is non existent. Well... it that makes them happy. Why should I care? They doubt the truth, you KNOW the truth.
And for what it's worth: I believe what you said. Thanks for sharing.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

That’s some mundane handyman activity Lotusbutt!

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Ass kisser

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Ass kisser
Kissing her arse would be torturous to say the least. Imagine the steel wool sprouting next to her brass ballz! Ooooogh...

images

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Big inner Labia and gauge earrings are a turn off for me.
Beef curtains are delectable!

I don't want to count the number of licks it takes me to the center of a cabbage, sue me.
Hey each to their own, but one can do a lot with pronounced labia. I just like to savour the taste as much as possible, and that extra surface area provides just that for a cunnilinquistic like me! Lol
:Gimme:
@maxis735 has very pronounced one. so how can you ain't all over "his"? hmm do tell an ol pal like me and i'll just track your wife down provide her with the pics of yous two romping stomping it in the showers, on the beach, and Dilf's private jet from my people and yes i got people. who knows she might like the three some...you would be bangers and maxi/your wife the mash

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Big inner Labia and gauge earrings are a turn off for me.
Beef curtains are delectable!

I don't want to count the number of licks it takes me to the center of a cabbage, sue me.
Hey each to their own, but one can do a lot with pronounced labia. I just like to savour the taste as much as possible, and that extra surface area provides just that for a cunnilinquistic like me! Lol
:Gimme:
@maxis735 has very pronounced one. so how can you ain't all over "his"? hmm do tell an ol pal like me and i'll just track your wife down provide her with the pics of yous two romping stomping it in the showers, on the beach, and Dilf's private jet from my people and yes i got people. who knows she might like the three some...you would be bangers and maxi/your wife the mash
Repeat that all again for me tomorrow braah. Too many dicks on the dance floor!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
If they aren’t funny that’s a HUGE turn off… I doubt I would even consider someone devoid of a sense of humor tbh.

A funny guy is kryptonite. One second I’m giggling and then whoooooosh I’m naked.

Alfonso is the funniest person I know <3

X

xXx
Site Supporter
if they're not an animal person . nope !
I met a woman 3 weeks ago that shushed my big boi away from her shoes on the floor, havent talked to her since

THROB

Factory Bastard
persistent crying
cleft palates
MAYBE missing limbs - i desire 2 hands
mustache hair - female
nipple hair - female
lack of drugs
high octave squealing
uncircumcised
halitosis
visible tumors
rashes
honesty
dignity
integrity

THROB

Factory Bastard
FAT
celluloid
jello
lard

I don't even acknowledge fat partners. I like 'em sucked up and next to no body fat. clothes dripping off of them. I don't get laid that much, but when i do i don't want to look at a pound of FAT flesh.