What is Bill Gates really up to?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Liberty minded folks need to stick together, even if the other person is a total cunt.... just sayin'
Keep your fag love in the closet and play along concerning all rights come from God then. Do it for the greater good. STFU will help YOU in the long run.

Your an idiot like Lotusbud...

You have no love in your heart.
I have ZERO love in my heart for ANYTHING God Himself said people should be executed for.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Liberty minded folks need to stick together, even if the other person is a total cunt.... just sayin'
Keep your fag love in the closet and play along concerning all rights come from God then. Do it for the greater good. STFU will help YOU in the long run.

I have ZERO love in my heart for ANYTHING God Himself said people should be executed for.

I can watch people like you die and though I don't know what's after, I know you're coming back as a cockroach.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So are the QAINTS all pro- Big Tech now?
.They always were, Lotus.
.They just got a little bit upset when
posting platforms didn't give Trump free rein to post bullshit unchallenged.
You people are total fucking lunatics that are being brainwashed by something far worse than any cult that has ever existed

seriously.

Gates is a proven thief, liar, and eugenics promoter.

He stole windows from hippies, made backdoors in windows for authoritarian regimes and agencies, and pushes depopulation and malnutrition through vaccines, meat bans, and abortions.

WHILE MAKING HUGE PROFITS AND BUYING UP FARMLAND...

He's a cunt no Libertarian or conservative could ever like...

Weird. I really hate him, too. Why did QAINTs here downvote my op, then?

Maybe they're not fans of Russell Brand...

I actually love Russel Brand.

I dont agree with his politics but I like his delivery.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Honestly, I'd punch that anorexic cuck out on the spot if I ever got the chance...

The amount of leftist vitriol he has spewed at the indigenous British over the years is unforgiveable.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
he's one of yours, asshole. Anything he does is on YOU!
Dude (?), wake the fuck up.
Anyone whose main interest in life is making money and having power is a Con.
Since when did Nancy Pelosi, Chuck schumer and Maxine waters switch to the republican party.

You're fucking too stupid for words brah... seriously
Excuse me Bigly Retardid - did I say Republican or did I say Con?
It's been many a years since I first observed that Democraps are the new conservatives.
..but for all their flailing, Repukes, Trumptards et al, are still Cons.
Con and Liberal do not have variable attributes.

If one adores money and power - they are Cons, I do not care what party they ally with.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
he's one of yours, asshole. Anything he does is on YOU!
Dude (?), wake the fuck up.
Anyone whose main interest in life is making money and having power is a Con.
Since when did Nancy Pelosi, Chuck schumer and Maxine waters switch to the republican party.

You're fucking too stupid for words brah... seriously
Excuse me Bigly Retardid - did I say Republican or did I say Con?
It's been many a years since I first observed that Democraps are the new conservatives.
..but for all their flailing, Repukes, Trumptards et al, are still Cons.
Con and Liberal do not have variable attributes.

If one adores money and power - they are Cons, I do not care what party they ally with.
Who did you vote for in 2020 ?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I can watch people like you die and though I don't know what's after, I know you're coming back as a cockroach.
dude, you dont know shit from shineola. People like you are ultimately as useful as Mitt Romney.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

dude, you dont know shit from shineola. People like you are ultimately as useful as Mitt Romney.

Ok, Cleetus...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The Cons love the Billionaire Class and maintaining them....

....that is...until they collude, shut down Parler & their hero, Donald Trump.

Then they finally realized wtf kind of Monster did they encourage, promote, and helped create

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ok, Cleetus...
Sure thing, faggit.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Ok, Cleetus...
Sure thing, faggit.

Ok, Daryl....