ATTENTION BILL GATES

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I hope this message is forwarded to you, you piece of scum.

You send people viruses via your updates. My computer no longer recognizes my mobile phone and my photofunstudio 9.7 pe doesn't work either.

It will cost me over a $200 to get some dickhead in to fix... that'll the second lot of hundreds in 3 months. So because you are (sorry about the foul language) a sorry fat old money hungry cunt... I'll put a pox on your pointy head too, ya deadshit!

Die in fire!!!

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You send people viruses via your updates. My computer no longer recognizes my mobile phone and my photofunstidio 9.7 pe doesn't work either.

It will cost me over a $200 to get some dickhead in to fix... that'll the second lot of hundreds in 3 months. So because you are (sorry about the foul language) a sorry fat old money hungry cunt... I'll put a pox on your pointy head too, ya deadshit!

Die in fire!!!

That's why I never buy Windows based phones. Nor do I buy desktops/laptops that use Windows. Too many vulnerabilities, it seems like Microsoft is throwing out an OS patch every three months. I use Apple for my computing but MacOS has its fair share of issues as well.

Sorry for your troubles. Technology is supposed to make our lives easier, not make us fuming mad as we shell out hundreds of dollars for a repair every 6 months.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
All I did was tape a little movie on my way to Silver Chain on my phone so I could load it up to my pc and post it here, right now and no go...

Anyway, fat Gates is going to be struck with monkey pox. I've hexed the bastard.

You know what?.. I'm am completely feed up with the net these days. Commercials on TV drove me to the net in the first place,... now the net is one HUGE advertisement and even MORE painful than TV ever was.

It's EXHAUSAUTING battling the never ending gliches and shit trying to post. I want to just give up.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have a sunset going on in 35 minutes and I'm not even going to bother...

Let someone else in Perth take pictures. I've got over 800 members on my storm chasers group and 98% are passengers and 2% put in the work.

Not worth it. I wonder how many others feel like me.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You send people viruses via your updates. My computer no longer recognizes my mobile phone and my photofunstidio 9.7 pe doesn't work either.

Die in fire!!!

That's why I never buy Windows based phones. Nor do I buy desktops/laptops that use Windows. Too many vulnerabilities, it seems like Microsoft is throwing out an OS patch every three months. I use Apple for my computing but MacOS has its fair share of issues as well.

Sorry for your troubles. Technology is supposed to make our lives easier, not make us fuming mad as we shell out hundreds of dollars for a repair every 6 months.

We don't have a choice about windows OR I don't know how else to do anything. When we buy computers where I live they are all windows products.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Die in fire!!!

We don't have a choice about windows OR I don't know how else to do anything. When we buy computers where I live they are all windows products.

You could always just go back to Linux. I can't believe you can't get any Apple products where you live. Apple is everywhere.

You should buy your next computer online, that way you have a choice. Newegg.com is a good place to start.