realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Block+Island+Sound.jpg

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Newest episode of Resident Alien...

I love that extraterrestrial's take and attitude...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The first couple of episodes of "The One." Wow. There is an awful lot of stupid shit available to stream. I think I'll rewatch Love and Anarchy.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think Netflix etal are bringing out bad shit from the vaults. I've never seen so much crap.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Good watch

Me and my mom just watched that a few nights ago and I was really disappointed that I didn't get the justice boner I was so wanting by the end.

I did get a justice chubby though.

God that movie was brutal. My poor mom was so outraged lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I was catching up on the latest season of Shameless. Anyone else watch? My oldest got hooked on it

We just watched Zack Synders Justice League. It was soooooo long. I cant get past Gail Gadot(?) singing "Imagine" in that horrid youtube video the leftarded celebs made last year.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I was catching up on the latest season of Shameless. Anyone else watch? My oldest got hooked on it
I watched the Original UK version, tried watching the Amurica version but it was just a cheap knock off..

the Original is one of my fave comedy sitcoms.. had to own the complete set including the specials

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Watching this

10-to-Midnight-poster.jpg

A COP… A KILLER… A DEADLINE.

Based on the real-life Richard Speck murders. After his bizarre behavior results in rejection from countless women, Warren Stacy begins murdering women, always while he is naked, which minimizes any physical evidence left behind. Detective Leo Kessler is convinced of Stacy’s guilt and, over the objections of his partner, plants evidence to get him behind bars. When Stacy is released on a technicality, he threatens to go after Kessler and his family, leaving Kessler to defend himself with little help from the police.