What Movie/TV Show Have You Watched The Most Times?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Myself, I've watched the movie 'Friday' like 15 times. The TV show I've watched the most is 'The Wire'. I've watched the entire series at least 7+ times. You?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I've watched very few movies more than 2 times. Back to the Future, Matrix, but usually years apart.

Usually I like to do a marathon, like I did to the Alien series. The older ones, I remembered nothing about them, so I started watching them since the beginning.

And sometimes I start watching a series, but then I forget about it, so after a few seasons, I start over. I did that with GoT and Breaking Bad. The Walking Dead too (I was happy when The Walking Dead was over, it was very boring and woke in the end)

Fact is, between series, movies and games, there's just too much entertainment these days to get stuck on particular ones.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I've watched very few movies more than 2 times. Back to the Future, Matrix, but usually years apart.

Usually I like to do a marathon, like I did to the Alien series. The older ones, I remembered nothing about them, so I started watching them since the beginning.

And sometimes I start watching a series, but then I forget about it, so after a few seasons, I start over. I did that with GoT and Breaking Bad. The Walking Dead too (I was happy when The Walking Dead was over, it was very boring and woke in the end)

Fact is, between series, movies and games, there's just too much entertainment these days to get stuck on particular ones.
I liked Breaking Bad. Cooking meth with your high school teacher, that cracks me up. lol

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Tv series non sitcom I've watched multiple times are Twin Peaks, Shameless (UK), Trailer Park Boys, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, The X-Files, Millennium, Tales From The Darkside, Alfred Hitchcock Presents (80s)... Lots of series still on the go too it's almost impossible the amount of shows I have on the go to keep up with

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I've seen this several hundred times since I was 13 and it came out lol. Every Oct we actually pull out the Evils Deads...its like...tradition.

Last Oct Squish was finally able to see this for the first time and she loved it :D

Carignan

Factory Bastard
T.V. ~ Original Unsolved Mysteries with Robert Stack. Seen every episode twice if not three times or more lol. Really lost track. In Search of.. The Affair.. Forensic Files. Really any True crime shit.
Movies ~ Too many but here is a handful ..The Big Lebowski, Scarface, Unforgiven, Original Halloween 1 & 2, Original Black Christmas, Original Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Changeling(1980)Five Easy Pieces, and the Departed.......Lmao

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
When I was young I watched The Neverending Story, The Dark Crystal, Gremlins, and E.T. alot

Same.

Labrynth was a big one....moreso as my kids also loved it. So I've seen that trillions of times as well. I had the VHS as a kid and my grandma watched it with me all the time. And each of my children have obsessed over it.

I didnt think be able to watch it again after she passed. We watched it after her funeral and it was rough for me. It was our thing....and Fragile Rock.

We never missed Fragile Rock lol

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️

I've seen this several hundred times since I was 13 and it came out lol. Every Oct we actually pull out the Evils Deads...its like...tradition.

Last Oct Squish was finally able to see this for the first time and she loved it :D

Great movie! "Shop smart. Shop S-Mart."

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Same.

Labrynth was a big one....moreso as my kids also loved it. So I've seen that trillions of times as well. I had the VHS as a kid and my grandma watched it with me all the time. And each of my children have obsessed over it.

I didnt think be able to watch it again after she passed. We watched it after her funeral and it was rough for me. It was our thing....and Fragile Rock.

Haha Fraggle Rock, I remember in the early 90s I went to the cbc building since I was messin round with a femme who was important there, she would give me the tour
:Sucky Sucky:
.. cbc has a time capsule part of the building with a whole bunch of blasts from the past and they had a dozen or so episodes of Fraggle Rock.. I also watched The Raccoons and The Great Space Coaster..

Talked to some big wig she introduced me to and I told them they had to bring Fraggle Rock to market.. and I saw it register .. couple or so years later Season 1 hit the stores.. I got it cuffed.. :GiggleBitch:

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Hmmmmm interesting topic.

I have watched about 7 times, the third of the original Star wars movies Terminator 1 and 2 and Aliens. Also watched Alien 3 and 4 quite a bit. Monty Pythons Holy Grail about 4 times. Also see one of the first dr Who movies about 5 times, starring Petter Cushing.

TV series, Blake 7 twice and various episodes of other series.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have watched the following movies numerous times:

Chinatown
Silence of the Lambs
Chicago
The Godfather 1 & 2
Raiders of the Lost Ark series

So many...too many to count.

I sort of like watching old movies when I'm kind of tired, so if I doze off and wake back up, I know where I'm at. :)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"This is my BOOM STICK!"

"Are all men from the future loud mouth braggarts?"

"Nope. Just me baby. Just me"

It's hard picking what scene to share because they are all so fucking funny but I have to go with the end where he just pumps all those shots without needing to reload LOL.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
"Are all men from the future loud mouth braggarts?"

"Nope. Just me baby. Just me"

It's hard picking what scene to share because they are all so fucking funny but I have to go with the end where he just pumps all those shots without needing to reload LOL.

"First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me... <spits grape seed> ...Blow."

"Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

...and they just go on and on. LoL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me... <spits grape seed> ...Blow."

"Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

...and they just go on and on. LoL

"Well hello Mr Fancy pants. I got news for you pal you ain't leading but two things right now, Jack and Shit. And Jack left town"

And this whole scene. "WHO WANTS TO HAVE A LITTLE?"

Lmao! Love this movie

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Same.

I was to old for that and usually hit the off button when it came on.
Speaking of Jim Henson I am rewatching Farscape, watched the originals 20 plus years ago so its a bit like new. First time I was absorbed by the aliens and Technology portrayed but this time more character focused.

Watched the most times?

SW3 Return of the Jedi
Highlander
Resident evil
Monty Pythons life of Brian

TV

Not many more than twice , haven't seen breaking bad yet but want to.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I was to old for that and usually hit the off button when it came on.
Speaking of Jim Henson I am rewatching Farscape, watched the originals 20 plus years ago so its a bit like new. First time I was absorbed by the aliens and Technology portrayed but this time more character focused.

Watched the most times?

SW3 Return of the Jedi
Highlander
Resident evil
Monty Pythons life of Brian

TV

Not many more than twice , haven't seen breaking bad yet but want to.
But about When Harry Met Sally and The Crying Game? Lol