What Movie/Tv Show did you Watch today?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What's going on here, I remember liking this show but I thought it starred Woody Harrelson or summat.. not sure ,didn't remember it being Jodie Foster

Each season is it's own thing. You don't have to watch the others to watch the current season. Sort of like American Horror Story, but no recurring characters in different roles.

This season, Jodie Foster plays a sheriff. This season seems to have a tiny bit of a X'files vibe. Not sure what exactly is happening yet. It's only been two episodes. I like it.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd forgotten I had Gone with the Wind stored on my DVR, haven't watched the beginning to end in eons, the visuals are epic for such an old film....I may have to finish this viewing at a later time....

Bevy

Factory Bastard
Eastenders, Denise and Linda are losing it. The body will be found at this rate mind and they'll all be off to the pokey

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Just found Fried Green Tomatoes in my 'dvr' years since seeing it i'm maybe 20 minutes in and remembering what a great film it is.

55f5baa12001b2e300c04828ecbca891afe63593.png

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Playstations! *brofist*
Ha I still got a Nintendo and a Sega Genesis /Sega CD and the first Playstation but don't need em with Retro Arch app .. Almost pull the trigger and grabbed a PS5 this year since it'll play PS4 and PS5..

But in all honesty my systems get no play years go by I never touch em...

I have almost a hundred games too for all my systems but seems I only play them when my TV channels doesn't work

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Ha I still got a Nintendo and a Sega Genesis /Sega CD and the first Playstation but don't need em with Retro Arch app .. Almost pull the trigger and grabbed a PS5 this year since it'll play PS4 and PS5..

But in all honesty my systems get no play years go by I never touch em...

I have almost a hundred games too for all my systems but seems I only play them when my TV channels doesn't work
I love gaming! Keep all of your retro consoles and games, some get to be pretty valuable.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wonka

It's a prequel to Charlie and the Charlie Factory Wonka. It was sweet and decidedly non-creepy, for the most part. Well, Timothee Chalamet was not creepy, he was sort of sweet in this role.

Hugh Grant made an excellent, and funny, Oompa Loompa. It was an enjoyable family film. My grandson loved it.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wonka

It's a prequel to Charlie and the Charlie Factory Wonka. It was sweet and decidedly non-creepy, for the most part. Well, Timothee Chalamet was not creepy, he was sort of sweet in this role.

Hugh Grant made an excellent, and funny, Oompa Loompa. It was an enjoyable family film. My grandson loved it.
Agree! Great movie/musical.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Marcel the Shell with Shoes On

Family film, terrific movie...sweet, poignant, touching...thumbs up. On Netflix, but I'm sure on other platforms as well.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I just watched season IV of True Detective. Anyone else seen it?

It has flaws, but it kept me coming back nonetheless. Overall, I enjoyed it.