What Movie/Tv Show did you Watch today?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Crimes Down Under : Undercover
How was it Grimm? Pretty tame or some hardcore shit? The Lebanese don’t mind a bit of murder Down Under.

It was streamed from youtube.. so I bookmarked the series for later..

Sorta has a Banged/Locked Up Abroad kinda feel but with undercover cops..

The one couple I saw the pigs got hooked on the gear they were supposed to be storing as evidence , then tried to hide behind the blanket of they had no choice or theyd lose their cover .. whaa whaa whaaaa ..

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
images

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Missed an opportunity to see Judgment at Nuremberg days ago, but find the courtroom scene with Montgomery Clift quite unforgettable. It is said he couldn't remember his lines but stay'd true to the script in ad-libbing.
Extraordinary acting, in my view.

Part 1

Part 2 with Maximilian Shell

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
United States of Al....

Punchline series in that overdone American style but still slightly amusing...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Road rage and blue balls isn’t a good combination. The acting was pretty good, but the storyline was a bit underwhelming, particularly given that there really weren’t any cops around at all when she needed them. Worth a look if one is heavy on the horn... 6/10

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Robert the Bruce, 2020

I like period pieces. I enjoyed the movie, it's not as flourishing as Braveheart, somewhat dull in fact. But, it's a good story and the cinematography is excellent.

It was filmed in very West Scotland - Montana.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Uncharted, Gordon Ramsay's show on National Geographic. It was the episode in Peru. It was entertaining and I learned a lot about indigenous foods in Peru. Frankly, a lot of food I wouldn't want to eat. Guinea pig, alpaca, some worms. But it was interesting.

I have to say Ramsay was a lot more humble than I expected. I liked that he showed that side of himself in this show.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Those Who Wish Me Dead..

Enjoyed this one.. been awhile since anything Hollywood resinated but this one didnt focus on film formula which left the predictability at the door..

could be the fact all the drugs Ive been taking this last week purging itself from my body leaving me an emotional husk..

Or

Could be the constant hard on Ive had for Angelina since Hackers..

Either way its worth a watch for a suspensful time killer..

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Checking out this one now

3rd installment to the franchise

i like the first one where the hands clapped while she had that match lit on the basement stairs =O

lately i have been binging BBC period dramas where they cant make half the cast black, gay and interracial
well they still do but they work hark hard 2 stuff it in