What?? No threads about the Anti-Duhv in the Michigan House??

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
It's not my term. Your installed President Biden uses it all the time. Can you define it for me?

Why would you think I pay the least bit of attention to that neoLib shill Biden? Or that he's somoehow "my" president? He is in fact everyone's president, like it or not.

And yes, I can define it but I don't feel like discussing the term since I already explained why you're not going on Ignore.

Pansy!

And yes he is your President. Didn't you hates you the Bad Orange Man and have no problem with all the shenanigans that went on to get Trump out in the 2020 election? Or are you one of those who claims we can't even question the "results" of the 2020m Presidential election lest we "undermine our Democracy?"
b73.png

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
It's not my term. Your installed President Biden uses it all the time. Can you define it for me?

Why would you think I pay the least bit of attention to that neoLib shill Biden? Or that he's somoehow "my" president? He is in fact everyone's president, like it or not.

And yes, I can define it but I don't feel like discussing the term since I already explained why you're not going on Ignore.

Pansy!

And yes he is your President. Didn't you hates you the Bad Orange Man and have no problem with all the shenanigans that went on to get Trump out in the 2020 election? Or are you one of those who claims we can't even question the "results" of the 2020m Presidential election lest we "undermine our Democracy?"

Look, my topic from the OP is clearly a specific dispute between MI state senator Mallory McMorrow (D-13th) and MI state senator Lana Theis (R-22nd) about McMorrow's handling of an unsupported libelous smear by Theis in the course of a fund raiser, an unsupported libelous smear taken from Section 14.C.4 of the 2022 RePoopliCon Playbook.

I'm amused by the said McMorrow's shoving the said Theis's head into the nearest toilet, shoving the said Playbook up Theis's upturned derriere, and then setting the whole mess on fire.

Any other subtopic you wish to discuss, start yer own fucking thread. In my thread it's just a derailment effort.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Pansy!

Look, my topic from the OP is clearly a specific dispute between MI state senator Mallory McMorrow (D-13th) and MI state senator Lana Theis (R-22nd) about McMorrow's handling of an unsupported libelous smear by Theis in the course of a fund raiser, an unsupported libelous smear taken from Section 14.C.4 of the 2022 RePoopliCon Playbook.

I'm amused by the said McMorrow's shoving the said Theis's head into the nearest toilet, shoving the said Playbook up Theis's upturned derriere, and then setting the whole mess on fire.

Any other subtopic you wish to discuss, start yer own fucking thread. In my thread it's just a derailment effort.

Pansy.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If you are going to ignore so.eone then just do it but mentioning the fact that you ig ore certain posters constantly is extremely low class and beta.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Unfortunately that is true. I do recall lots of Dems posting "Not my President" when Trump was in office but who have now switched to "Biden is everyone's President even if you dislike him." So a lot of flip flopping on this issue among the left.