What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

The Countess

Dedicated Deviant
Finished laundry, did the grocery shopping / putting away, lunch finished.

Still have to go buy my kid a few pairs of skinny jeans for tomorrow. Mothers job is never done

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Mothers job is never done
Imagine being a Mr. Mom, spend part of the day rebuilding a driveshaft and changing the oil, then the rest grocery shopping and doing dishes and laundry lol. My job is never done lol.

Right now Im at work, drinking coffee, thinking about all the shit I gotta do when I get home lol.

The Countess

Dedicated Deviant
Imagine being a Mr. Mom, spend part of the day rebuilding a driveshaft and changing the oil, then the rest grocery shopping and doing dishes and laundry lol. My job is never done lol.

Right now Im at work, drinking coffee, thinking about all the shit I gotta do when I get home lol.

I thought you were married. Lol

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards

I thought you were married. Lol
I was lol. Married the girl I met when I was 16. Were together almost 20 years, but then got the brain cancer, and now she aint around anymore. That was 8 years ago I think.

Got a gf currently, for now lol.

Top Bottom