What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My daughter gave me a pack of face masks and made me promis to wear one when I took the dog out, I dunno if they even work, I’m adjusting one cos there’re too big for my stupid little face and keep riding up and poking me in the eyes lol,
You can poke your tongue out at people and they can’t see lol...

Honestly, the face masks are really for people with the virus, so they dont spread it. As long as ya wash your hands before you touch your face, you should be fine.

Yeah I’ll bin them lol, I feel like a fucking Muslim with that thing on...

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My daughter gave me a pack of face masks and made me promis to wear one when I took the dog out, I dunno if they even work, I’m adjusting one cos there’re too big for my stupid little face and keep riding up and poking me in the eyes lol,

Honestly, the face masks are really for people with the virus, so they dont spread it. As long as ya wash your hands before you touch your face, you should be fine.

u promised your daughter u would wear them

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

u promised your daughter u would wear them
Yeah but I didn’t say where..

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just watched my cat catch a gecko. The tail is sticking out of his mouth. He lets it go and catches it again. i think it’s time for a treat?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just spent 15 minutes herding a bee out the window, go out the same way you come in you silly buzzing cunt...

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Drinking my last beer, smoking my last cigarette. Gonna try again.

Do you know that alcohol kills the corona virus and thinking if you drink 1 qt of booze(80 proff or better) a day it will kill that shit off - - - - - - -

PS - Detox is hard to do alone and if it goes bad you'll need someone around !

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Do you know that alcohol kills the corona virus and thinking if you drink 1 qt of booze(80 proff or better) a day it will kill that shit off - - - - - - -

I been gargling with bourbon every night lol.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

I been gargling with bourbon every night lol.
[/QUOTE]

and then you spit it out right -

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
I'm howling at the moon.

IMG-2364.jpg

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter

Yeah. I do it on a regular basis. It generally takes 48 hours, I feel good about myself, then regress. It's a challenge I've yet to overcome.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing or what I'm going to do. Sitting on the couch after work, drinking and smoking.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing or what I'm going to do. Sitting on the couch after work, drinking and smoking.

My good sir, I shall bestow it upon myself to join you in the drinking and smoking. One never lets a friend drink alone lol :Cheers:

Also I just ate Sloppy Joes and hash brown patties. Looking at the dishes and thinking "fuck you dishes, fuck you, you're going to drive me to drinking" lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
How can you make swedish meatballs without ground cow and ground pig? Ground Turkey is ground shit.

Hahaha, ground turkey doesnt work well with everything, but its not that bad. I wouldnt make meatballs out of it, nor chili, spaghetti, meatloaf, etc. What I normally use it for is sloppy joes (reminds me of BBQ chicken in a way lol), or some of the Hamburger Helper, and a lot of times for tacos. My friend was against ground turkey, but I made him try it in my tacos, and he actually liked it, and came back whenever I made them. I switch it up sometimes though, and do beef tacos when Im making standard tacos. Also been on a fried fish taco kick lately. I miss the seafood taco trio at the Mexican restaurant, had a fried fish one, a shrimp one, and a scallop one (the best).