What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
883162965.jpg

Yeah like that in a way lol. Lots of poof up top, and hairspray. If I find a pic tonight I'll post it lol.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I hit the liquor store last night, Im stocked lol. I'll warn you now, its almost 3 liters of bourbon hahaha.

You Bastard! Our state-run liquor stores are closed. It's okay, the beer stores are still open.

I'm getting properly dickered.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I hit the liquor store last night, Im stocked lol. I'll warn you now, its almost 3 liters of bourbon hahaha.

You Bastard! Our state-run liquor stores are closed. It's okay, the beer stores are still open.

I'm getting properly dickered.

Lol, ours is state run too. Shelves are starting to look like the grocery store though.

This is the time of year I start to drink more beer vs liquor. Something about Summer makes me drink more beer. And nothing is like doing some work out in the heat, and then come in to a frosty beer, mmmmm.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I went by one taco bell n got a free taco, then went to another n got a free taco, then came home n made tacos, now I eating 6 more tacos. I love tacos.

Also if you listen to music like this, it feels like you are at the Mexican restaurant lol.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm enjoying my day off, so far. Awake in the middle of the night, drinking beers and smoking weed. Got some food brewing.

I'm having a couch party.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Our Governnor Ralph announced a mandatory stay at home order yesterday. The citizens of the Commonwealth will, under punishment of death, lock their doors and throw away the keys, except in instance of medical visits and tp runs. If it wasn't for ABC delivery there would be open revolt.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Our Governnor Ralph announced a mandatory stay at home order yesterday. The citizens of the Commonwealth will, under punishment of death, lock their doors and throw away the keys, except in instance of medical visits and tp runs. If it wasn't for ABC delivery there would be open revolt.

Cant believe he is ordering this til June the 10th!

All trails, campgrounds, parks, etc closed.

I guess I should be thankful for the 2 hour round trip to work lol. Everything is blooming nicely.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter

I guess I should be thankful for the 2 hour round trip to work lol. Everything is blooming nicely.
In my little corner of the Commonwealth the police have set up checkpoints, asking why folks are out... and by the way, do you have anything you'd want to tell me about before I find it....

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Waiting for the UPS driver to show up. He has another 1000 rds of 9mm for me. :rightON:

You ever think about reloading ?cost you about 30% of what loaded will cost you plus will give you something to do during the lock down - - - - - - - -

• Agree!
Reactions: Ice

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

In my little corner of the Commonwealth the police have set up checkpoints, asking why folks are out... and by the way, do you have anything you'd want to tell me about before I find it....

Ugh, fuck that. Police are not doing that here. I tell ya what, take ya a Kroger or WalMart bag, throw a few canned goods in it, and just say you were grocery shopping lol.

What do you mean "tell ya before ya find it" lol?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Waiting for the UPS driver to show up. He has another 1000 rds of 9mm for me. :rightON:

You ever think about reloading ?cost you about 30% of what loaded will cost you plus will give you something to do during the lock down - - - - - - - -

I use to think about it, back when Obama bought up all the ammo and created the "grab whats left" panic. But that level of panic made others think the same, and you couldnt get any reloading supplies either. Also here, they limit how much gunpowder you can have, and you have to tell the fire department you have it. Cause when there is a fire, they wont bother putting the fire out due to the risk.

• Agree!
Reactions: Ice

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My daughter gave me a pack of face masks and made me promis to wear one when I took the dog out, I dunno if they even work, I’m adjusting one cos there’re too big for my stupid little face and keep riding up and poking me in the eyes lol,
You can poke your tongue out at people and they can’t see lol...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My daughter gave me a pack of face masks and made me promis to wear one when I took the dog out, I dunno if they even work, I’m adjusting one cos there’re too big for my stupid little face and keep riding up and poking me in the eyes lol,

Honestly, the face masks are really for people with the virus, so they dont spread it. As long as ya wash your hands before you touch your face, you should be fine.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
The local gendarmerie have put together checkpoints and random traffic stops asking why folks are out and about. Whether for public health safety or an excuse to "engage with the populace"... welcome to 1984....

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Honestly, the face masks are really for people with the virus, so they dont spread it. As long as ya wash your hands before you touch your face, you should be fine.
if that were true the docs and nurses would be putting them on the patients instead of their own faces

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

if that were true the docs and nurses would be putting them on the patients instead of their own faces

True true, but in the beginning they were saying they were useless for non infected, since they were only good for so long, or would trap it inside the mask (depending on the mask). I mean aint Drs and nurses dying from this too? Supposedly now they saying non infected should wear it too. I dont even know anymore lol. Maybe China is sending us preinfected masks lol.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Watching some new stations on tv. Telus our provider unlocked a bunch of tv channels and I'm thinking it's because so many people are stuck at home now and getting bored.
Thanks Telus. :rightON: