What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Hell Im in a good mood, cheers to all the Bastards, including Stinky lol.

:Cheers::Cheers::Cheers::Cheers::Cheers::Cheers::Cheers::Cheers::Cheers::Cheers::Cheers::Cheers::Cheers::Cheers::Cheers::Cheers::Cheers::Cheers::Cheers::Cheers::Cheers::Cheers:

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
He must of pulled his dick out of your ass, if he had to hose the room down lol.

The Countess

Dedicated Deviant
Xanax made me fall asleep. It’s popular with all the stupid young people around here. They call them “ xany bars “

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Xanax made me fall asleep. It’s popular with all the stupid young people around here. They call them “ xany bars “
I dont do that shit, shit makes me pass out too. I'll take a toke and shot of something in a glass, go all night lol :Jammin:

The Countess

Dedicated Deviant
I dont do that shit, shit makes me pass out too. I'll take a toke and shot of something in a glass, go all night lol :Jammin:

they prescribed it to me when I fractured my ankle. I ended up tossing it cuz it sucked

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards

they prescribed it to me when I fractured my ankle. I ended up tossing it cuz it sucked
Good for you, hell all ya needed was some pain meds. Xanax is just stress medicine, but it aint natural, changes people. Stick to the herb :SmokeBreak3:

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
And when I say good for you, I mean for tossing the Zs lol, not breaking your ankle lol. Damn that sucks. Hope you heal quickly!

The Countess

Dedicated Deviant
And when I say good for you, I mean for tossing the Zs lol, not breaking your ankle lol. Damn that sucks. Hope you heal quickly!

That was back in 2015. I stopped being a klutz once I started hitting the gym daily. Weird but true

Top Bottom