What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Pissed off at the glue marks on my 3rd pair of Air Max 720 after sending them back twice... £155 yet covered in glue marks!? I wouldn’t recommend these...
qgXuqvy.jpg

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
I bought a used pair of Red Wings from a cobbler in Ocean Springs, MS.
The first day at work one of the glued on soles came off while I was coming down a ladder. Broke that ankle, and on the way down the other sole came off, and I sprained the other ankle. My own fault for buying used crap, but the shoemaker gave me free shoes forever. Not cheap, since I wear 14 on one foot, 13 on the other, narrow width, and Red Wing boots are $300 a pair.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Off to the park for a couple of hours, if that’s still allowed lol , wouldn’t surprise me if a drone came over and shot me for being outside ffs..

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
I had 3 cigarettes today. 28 days smokeless is a victory. I also had a laying out in the yard when a samaritan couple called 911. Not so victorious.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Still have no clue what happened. An EMS guy asked if I'd been drinking. Evidently he's not from around here. From the aches and pains I know I bruised my coccyx and cracked my skull on the way down. Bad concussion and no memory of what I did yesterday. The Goddess told me if we have to go out she's driving... and she doesn't drive.

That's life....

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Not so much 'right now' more what I'm doing with all this stoned lonely no workdy time ...
two days ago an empty HomeDepot and me, all the wood and shit needed to upgrade my backyard gardening shed ..
a hidden 4 x 9 electric blanket heated, insulated feral cat home
a brand new hard plastic roof the rain and apples are gonna sound great bouncing of off
tons of new storage
Also new raised garden beds is on for today rain or shine so far rain

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I don't know about fabulous lol you try'na get me beat up around here ?
It looks pretty dam cool though (:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Getting ready to hit the liquor store. The Gov. is gonna ban all liquor sales for a week. How fucking weak is this?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Not so much 'right now' more what I'm doing with all this stoned lonely no workdy time ...
two days ago an empty HomeDepot and me, all the wood and shit needed to upgrade my backyard gardening shed ..
a hidden 4 x 9 electric blanket heated, insulated feral cat home
a brand new hard plastic roof the rain and apples are gonna sound great bouncing of off
tons of new storage
Also new raised garden beds is on for today rain or shine so far rain

I been wanting to do a shed for the stray kittys I take care of. I want to somehow run a small ventilation pipe off my central air system into, since the shed would be close to my house anyway. They wont get AC, but would get heat in the winter. Right now they just get under my house and up by the furnace lol.

Post a pic of the kitty home man :ThumbsUp2:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Getting ready to hit the liquor store. The Gov. is gonna ban all liquor sales for a week. How fucking weak is this?

Im doing that too tonight. Heard they might close all non essential gov/state run services.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
-
Still have no clue what happened. An EMS guy asked if I'd been drinking. Evidently he's not from around here. From the aches and pains I know I bruised my coccyx and cracked my skull on the way down. Bad concussion and no memory of what I did yesterday. The Goddess told me if we have to go out she's driving... and she doesn't drive.

That's life....
so ur walking in your yard and next thing u know paramedics r shining a light in your eyes?

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
The last thing I remember is "do you know what day it is" and "where do you live." Still dizzy as a $5 hummer.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Pissed off at the glue marks on my 3rd pair of Air Max 720 after sending them back twice... £155 yet covered in glue marks!? I wouldn’t recommend these...
qgXuqvy.jpg
i got a pair with fucked stitch in it

Looks like your being palmed off with some rejects, go to the shoe shop to buy them, at least you can see them first.
I only got the first pair online from JD, the second two were out the shop I should’ve checked them I know... :(