Prune juice ??

X

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
MetaMucil ?

X

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did they have New Years in the Paleolithic days Swamps ?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Having a cup of coffee. Off to Playa Grande For some waves with Conejo

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Looking for a new car, it’s the second time in a few weeks it’s gone to the garage, once that starts you throw good money after bad, so new one it is.

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Having a cup of coffee. Off to Playa Grande For some waves with Conejo
Drinking coffee as well. Your day sounds better though, Im off to rebuild the driveshaft on my Jeep.

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Looking for a new car, it’s the second time in a few weeks it’s gone to the garage, once that starts you throw good money after bad, so new one it is.
I hated my car payment. But now Im paying a credit card payment for all the repairs I've done on it in the past few years. Sucks lol. But its still cheaper than a new Jeep, and I dont like the new Jeeps lol.

Any particular vehicle you lookin' at? What vehicle is giving you trouble?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Swamp-Duck, post: 95058,

If I remember right the duck drives a BMW and they are pretty good but cost big $$$$$$ to repair !

Thinking this would be a nice choice for her - - - - - - - -

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

realgrimm

Factory Bastard
Administrator
Super Moderator
Today was a parcel day..pretty faded right now...Have some shit from China still stuck with issues,about to eat maybe grab some beers or maybe just finish off the egg nog 2 birds one stone egg nogs like a meal,arms killing so I've been medicating in many ways...

what am I doing...contemplating mostly

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Watching football. Bills/Texans. It's on ABC. I could never get ABC before but I can get it now.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I hated my car payment. But now Im paying a credit card payment for all the repairs I've done on it in the past few years. Sucks lol. But its still cheaper than a new Jeep, and I dont like the new Jeeps lol.

I’m looking at the Mercedes maybach, I quite fancy that, mine isn’t a 6 series BMW.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I’m looking at the Mercedes maybach, I quite fancy that, mine is a 6 series BMW.

X

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Feeding the FAT fucking hungover Cat ..I way slept in and you'd think the faggit hasn't eaten in an eon ..

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
New Orleans and Minnesota. Fuck the Saints

X

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Canada vs. RUSSIA 2-1 Russia second period