What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Wild Irish Rose... a wine so vile that the Goddess won't drink it... and listening to gunshots in the neighborhood next door.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just looking at my hair, I’m beginning to look like a hippy, I should dig out some beads I’ve got a tie dye T-shirt somewhere, I could emerge with a new identity..

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
You should rock it out. The 60s never died.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
coffee. Flicked on the news

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Listening to a distant train horn.
There's a big coal terminal here, run by Norfolk Southern. Two tracks coming into town merge to one across the fence from my digs, then expand to 18 as the carriers approach the port. The clanging bells as they back in to offload that West Virginia coal is a memory I've had for 60 years.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Parenting my inner child, deleting stuff from my amazon trolly from last nights stoned search, I don’t really need 3 matching pots with different colour fake plants in, or tea cups with bees on ffs, good thing I didn’t click buy now, what a load of hideous shit..

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Raccoons got into the garbage again. I hate those fucking animals.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My neighbors are social distancing sitting on their steps, my window is open and they called my name, I’m now sitting in the kitchen till they go in, who wants to joint in an hour long conversation about the smell of fabric softeners ffs...

X

Factory Bastard
Discuss the fabric softeners you minge !! LOL

I'm garlicking up my Striploins for tomorrow's BBQ ..

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Site Supporter
Sitting here sucking on my new COPD machine and spend most of Friday in the ER and have not had a smoke for 2 days and planning to quit for good !I had a flair up and couldn't get any air and was turning blue - - - -
Feeling find now if anyone gives 2 shits- - - - - -
PS - Got my $1200.00 from Uncle Trump thurday :Excited1:

X

Factory Bastard
Sitting here sucking on my new COPD machine and spend most of Friday in the ER and have not had a smoke for 2 days and planning to quit for good !I had a flair up and couldn't get any air and was turning blue - - - -

Hope you're doing better and we get $2000 each month for the next four plus a one time payment of a year's worth of GST rebate checks and my kids get $1250 each for the next 4 months ...

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter

Hope you're doing better and we get $2000 each month for the next four plus a one time payment of a year's worth of GST rebate checks and my kids get $1250 each for the next 4 months ...
Good luck with that. I'm convinced that only Republican enrolled voters get that magic check.

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Good luck with that. I'm convinced that only Republican enrolled voters get that magic check.
My daughter isn't getting shit because she has to pay and is republican - - - - - -

TheHaze

Site Supporter
spend most of Friday in the ER and have not had a smoke for 2 days
Feeling fine now if anyone gives 2 shits- - - - - -
Lost track of time and was wedsday and no smoke for 3 days and right now waiting for dinner - - - - - -

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
6 45am getting ready for the park in between smoking my morning joint and slobbery kisses..

THROB

Factory Bastard
Flossing beef jerky out of my teeth for 20 minutes now.
Gums are bleeding good.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
putting triple antibiotic ointment on my newest fuc*ing injuries from my latest faux pas burnt my nostrils and cheeks and some of my upper lip...got too close to an open flame with an 02 nose cannular on ...that motherfuc*er went up like the goddamn Hindenburg ffs