What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Well it’s been a great hangover day for me. Listening to good music and having a laugh. And I didn’t have to read a single post from Jake, Dunkin, Admin, maxipad ...my mind is so clear!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Just made a lovely batch of kombucha...

uXS4Reh
ulorBgj.jpg

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
good taste in whisky at least. nearly fell off my chair in shock.
I like J&B...a good Scotch whiskey! :Cheers:
It is. I agree with you. Don't let it go to your head. I believe it was one of first 3 whiskies I ever had almost 30 years ago. the other two were Johnnie Walker Red and Evan Williams...I raided the family's whisky NOT wine cellar every chance i got

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It is. I agree with you. Don't let it go to your head. I believe it was one of first 3 whiskies I ever had almost 30 years ago. the other two were Johnnie Walker Red and Evan Williams...I raided the family's whisky NOT wine cellar every chance i got
I like Johnnie Walker too. Have you ever tried the Blue? That spirit goes down like velvet. Oooweee. My wife bought a bottle for me on my birthday...cost a couple of hunddie!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I like Johnnie Walker too. Have you ever tried the Blue? That spirit goes down like velvet. Oooweee. My wife bought a bottle for me on my birthday...cost a couple of hunddie!
Whiskey delivers a terrible hangover paired with incredible anxiety lol... If you didn't have PTSD then you're drinking it wrong ha

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Honestly just one time! The bottle was late X-mas gift about 4 years ago. I enjoyed it. Neve been compelled enough though to buy myself the bottle. Maybe one day.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Whiskey delivers a terrible hangover paired with incredible anxiety lol... If you didn't have PTSD then you're drinking it wrong ha
I’m not the anxious type. I don’t stress about anything really. One should never overindulge in spirit if one can’t match it. You Scottish people know about strong spirit anyhow!

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
What is this tomfollery? your shenanigans are going threw the roof here. Never once had a terrible hangover on whisky ever. Everything else vodka, gin, ...yes. Fuck no on anxiety but yes terrible hand and body shakes Jesus Christ on a fuck stick. Yes. I have the PTSD every time I shit...well sometimes gold comes out on me ass.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Honestly just one time! The bottle was late X-mas gift about 4 years ago. I enjoyed it. Neve been compelled enough though to buy myself the bottle. Maybe one day.
Too fucking expensive. I don’t like to waste money on principal because I used to be poor as fuck when I was young. I lived just on rice and was homeless at 18.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
What is this tomfollery? your shenanigans are going threw the roof here. Never once had a terrible hangover on whisky ever. Everything else vodka, gin, ...yes. Fuck no on anxiety but yes terrible hand and body shakes Jesus Christ on a fuck stick. Yes. I have the PTSD every time I shit...well sometimes gold comes out on me ass.
I don’t like shitting much. It makes me feel dirty! I can never get my butt clean enough. I use a half roll every time and look at the paper 20 times at least. Shitting is a necessary evil in my book!
:Whaa?:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Lol, I dont usually get hungover from whiskey. Now, whisky, you dont want to get drunk off of, too expensive. Its to enjoy just a few sips.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
shooting up some I mean shots of from a 40 of Dewar's WL. nice so far been a few years since i last had a bottle of this.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Last time on was on the road with you people well not you personally or racist like @realgrimm they were smoking up and up into the clouds and space...I was passed out drunk as fuck but when I awoke I seen them as angels and shit. I really got off on the high as much as them and my dudes and sis in the back with me were laughing their ass off at that. i was passed out stone drunk for hours of driving and i woke up high as fuck

Road trips are the best, most confusing, funny, and profound all rolled up into one