What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Im off to get some things done and then enjoy my day. Y'all have fun with Marxist735 and LiberalButt lol.

Those two need to sit down and shut up.

6066402507-e73b997829-b.jpg

Studman

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just finished cleaning my ex's stuff out of my house. Now to clean up my garage and house.
Good! Just get your ex out of your life and continue living a good life :)
I'm trying. Going to be lovely around here for a while I think lol. Fucking Covid
A small piece of advice: also wipe your exes info from your phone and social media accounts. Make sure your ex is something from the past and keep your ex in that past.
Just a few minutes ago I received a connect request from an ex girlfriend on LinkedIn (I still work where I used to work, so she can find me very easily), I decided to ignore it. She belongs to my past and should stay there.

Yeah. In a day or so here I am going to take off all that stuff. Probably make private all the pictures of us too. Maybe bury them in a folder on the computer. This ex ran me over a couple times emotionally, not going to let that happen again.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I just finished cleaning my ex's stuff out of my house. Now to clean up my garage and house.
I'm trying. Going to be lovely around here for a while I think lol. Fucking Covid
A small piece of advice: also wipe your exes info from your phone and social media accounts. Make sure your ex is something from the past and keep your ex in that past.
Just a few minutes ago I received a connect request from an ex girlfriend on LinkedIn (I still work where I used to work, so she can find me very easily), I decided to ignore it. She belongs to my past and should stay there.
Yeah. In a day or so here I am going to take off all that stuff. Probably make private all the pictures of us too. Maybe bury them in a folder on the computer. This ex ran me over a couple times emotionally, not going to let that happen again.
Very good decision, no need to delete everything.
And even better if you've learned from it. Then your next relationship will probably be better :)

Studman

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Very good decision, no need to delete everything.
And even better if you've learned from it. Then your next relationship will probably be better :)
Thanks I appreciate that.

Reactions: Q

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I got home from work exasperated and relieved. Tired and hurt. Not tired really, more like sick and fucking tired of people's bullshit.

I'm done for the week. I'm on vacation and that place can go fuck itself. I need to recover.

It's Sunday, so I have the TV on for football. Browns and Jaguars is the only game on. I'm not really interested but I'm settling in and relaxing on the couch.

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm on the sofa feeling good about setting up my competiton rifles today but bummed out that I didn't eat a bunch of special mushrooms before 6pm... I don't want to be up to 4am by eating them now but fancy the buzz...
Do IT!
ep2LcaC.jpg

Send me some!

Now sat here waiting for 5g to kick in... Not the phone antenna type either... :Grin3:

I love how everything I see has such a perfect geometry... It's like watching mathematics...

Also, I'm not sure the extra sensitivity of my eyes shows up 5 times more stars in the sky, or if they simply are not there but damn I love it... I could stare at them for hours if it wasn't 4°c outside...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh my, this might be too much. Glad I already peaked and coming down haha. Never done these before, and internet wasnt around the last time I did something like this haha.

Sensitivity levels were maxed. Contrast levels were insane. I can hear all, see all, and I know all. Playing the fiddle, amazing. Because tone became so increased in sensitivity.

Play thine tunes oh mischiefs of the night! Gather me together, and pour me forth from thine cup.

I have no idea what Im even typing lol.

Again..... Oh my.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I've been having a blast lol.

And a frozen pizza, whenever it decidedx to become unfrozen, and a nice toasty crispness, with melted cheese.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Its all about having an awesome time in life @Blazor . Sadly many forget how to and how good it is for ones soul.

Just finished up a couple Chicken Caesar sandwiches from Nova. I usually hate Nova but these sandwiches were right on the mark.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Its all about having an awesome time in life @Blazor . Sadly many forget how to and how good it is for ones soul.

Just finished up a couple Chicken Caesar sandwiches from Nova. I usually hate Nova but these sandwiches were right on the mark.

Indeed my friend. Indeed. In fact, indubitably!

Cheers! In the sense of a cheers. For I can not sip the cup of spirits this evening.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Ok, almost burnt the pizza lol. I didnt even wanna cook, but I was soooooo hungry lo.l,.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I didnt really plan this that well. Thats for sure lol. But it was fun. A different experience for sure.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Ok, almost burnt the pizza lol. I didnt even wanna cook, but I was soooooo hungry lo.l,.
I keep butter beans and tins of tuna for quick day snacks without the schlep of cooking. Blazor did you mention you made home-made bake beans...if so, could you give me the recipe?
:Cheers:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I keep butter beans and tins of tuna for quick day snacks without the schlep of cooking. Blazor did you mention you made home-made bake beans...if so, could you give me the recipe?
:Cheers:

It didnt help that I ate ..... certain things this afternoon lolol.

Sure man!!! Its a family recipe. Im willing to share though.

brown a pound of ground, with some chopped green pepper, and season it with a lil pepper and garlic salt. Drain that shit, throw it in a bowl, and then throw in 2 cans of VanCamps pork and beans. Get out your measuring cup, and go 1/2 cup molasses, 1/2 cup ketchup. Dump it in the bowl, with a heapin' tablespoon of mustard, and then do a few dashes of hot sauce in that shit! Mix it all up, put it in a baking dish, and bake for 30 minutes on 350 degrees :Perfecto:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Looking at all the damage from the scorching heat and wind. Lost a few frazzled plants. My outdoor umbrella snapped, the table flipped over and the glass magnified the suns rays and burn my lawn...and it’s still Spring!

j5muFj6.jpg

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Waiting for my drier to finish, changing some buttons on a shirt, oh joy, that’s the rock and roll lifestyle lol..

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Looking at all the damage from the scorching heat and wind. Lost a few frazzled plants. My outdoor umbrella snapped, the table flipped over and the glass magnified the suns rays and burn my lawn...and it’s still Spring!

j5muFj6.jpg

You must be a redneck. I see Christmas lights on your fence.....if its still Spring....lmao....