What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Baby it is cold outside.

I'm going to make myself a plate of those fancy little round nachos, with store bought salsa and handfuls of grated cheese.

Slip a little something into a rolling paper.

Wash it down with beer.

Hoping to be KOed before Roy Jones Junior.
Are you tuned in and watching the fight too?

H.C.Trouble

Factory Bastard
Eight two minutes rounds, 12 ounces gloves ... it's almost as bad as watching Conor McGregor play "touch butt in park" with Floyd Mayweather.

I'll watch it tomorrow.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My girl and I are bbq’ing in my backyard naked with a case of ice cold cider, some great music and a blow-up pool full of magnesium-rich water(Epsom salts) trying to conquer this relentless heatwave!!!
Cheers everyone!
:Cheers:

Please don't post pics.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
My girl and I are bbq’ing in my backyard naked with a case of ice cold cider, some great music and a blow-up pool full of magnesium-rich water(Epsom salts) trying to conquer this relentless heatwave!!!
Cheers everyone!
:Cheers:

Please don't post pics.

Lady...like I need your frigid suggestion to cool me off! :Welcome8:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hahahahahahahaaa...this was a different bout! I won’t spoil the outcome... :LOL1:

images

Jake Paul vs Nate Robinson

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
That fucking commentator shat me off the whole 8 rounds... “shadow of their former selves”. Oi dickhead, they were both in their prime half their lifetimes ago!
:mad:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Never put decorations up this early in my life, something to do, can’t have a tree cos shit bum will only swing on it, she swings on everything else...
Shit bum? Is that what you call your wife? SMH
I would if I was a fucking lesbian, silly cunt...

Oh. So you call your husband shit bum. And "she." Okey dokey.
Fuck, you really are a arseole ain’t you..

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I just finished cleaning my ex's stuff out of my house. Now to clean up my garage and house.
Good! Just get your ex out of your life and continue living a good life :)
I'm trying. Going to be lovely around here for a while I think lol. Fucking Covid
I expect that soon enough you'll start to enjoy that your ex is gone. And what now looks like an empty space will be filled with something else. Even with COVID roaming around.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just finished cleaning my ex's stuff out of my house. Now to clean up my garage and house.
I'm trying. Going to be lovely around here for a while I think lol. Fucking Covid
I expect that soon enough you'll start to enjoy that your ex is gone. And what now looks like an empty space will be filled with something else. Even with COVID roaming around.
You could always lend him your imaginary wife, sure he won’t mind an over licked sandwich...

Q

Banned
You could always lend him your imaginary wife, sure he won’t mind an over licked sandwich...
Stop trying to derail threads with your nonsense

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Stop trying to derail threads with your nonsense
Please empale your throat with that dirty black dong, that Lotusbutt repeatedly calls STRAPON...

:LOL4:

Q

Banned
A small piece of advice: also wipe your exes info from your phone and social media accounts. Make sure your ex is something from the past and keep your ex in that past.
Just a few minutes ago I received a connect request from an ex girlfriend on LinkedIn (I still work where I used to work, so she can find me very easily), I decided to ignore it. She belongs to my past and should stay there.