What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
I hired a working girl on Calhoun Ave in Charleston... so many years ago... coaxed her into my apartment, asked her to clean the kitchen and maybe take out the garbage. She obliged. Best $50 I ever spent.

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm a little emotional this afternoon. I was all tweaked after work. Stupid motherfuckers and useless bitches who have a job there.

I listened to a song and I cried.

I'm getting myself right, though.

Took a shower. Doing some laundry.

Burgers for dinner!

It ain't all bad.
Damn it man, hate to hear that. Fuck the haters I say! Cheers my friend :Cheers:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
2 50 am, dogs been throwing up half the night, he just had some water and I put his bed in my room, he’s asleep now and I’m wide awake...

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I hired a working girl on Calhoun Ave in Charleston... so many years ago... coaxed her into my apartment, asked her to clean the kitchen and maybe take out the garbage. She obliged. Best $50 I ever spent.
i need one now

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Drinking some wine, eating some cheese, catching some rays.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Let the cat out. The rest is Unknown

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Damn it man, hate to hear that. Fuck the haters I say! Cheers my friend :Cheers:
Meh, my buddy sent me a Zoom video of a bunch of musicians performing Maynard Ferguson's version of Hey Jude. It's a sentimental song, as we played it in high school stage band and it was an accomplishment for us. I followed that up with a Maynard Ferguson version of Birdland. And then I listened to some Herbie Hancock.

I'd post those songs … I felt like taking a nap after work but I got a second wind and decided it was a good time to enjoy Jimi Haha's couch concert from Wednesday. I'm feeling mighty fine enough.

Cheers and Comfort!

Ice

Factory Bastard
I took three oil capsules with 7.9% THC last night and felt mighty fine.:Dazed:

But today I have the shits. Time to eat some cheese to bind me up some.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Sucking some cheap beers and listening to fine jazz on Sinnet in Session.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Site Supporter
2 50 am, dogs been throwing up half the night, he just had some water and I put his bed in my room, he’s asleep now and I’m wide awake...
Has your dog been eating grass ?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Has your dog been eating grass ?
No, he just started throwing up suddenly, it was more like bile than vomit, all yellow, he’s much better today thank fuck.

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
just got home from work, now siting in my undess on computer ,i may start playing with my cock ,ill let you no if things change

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Had a gross stinky wet shit.