What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Going to the Air Show to see the Jets .... the rumbling make me poop my pants a bit

THROB

Factory Bastard
over a few weeks I sold about 1/3 of my stepmom's massive shoe collection to foot fetishists on eBay.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Being thankful.
85758112.jpg

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
It's 3:30 and I'm half awake.

Still have to pack then get myself to the airport.

Ugh

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Was surprised at the dogs reaction to one of the men delivering furniture I ordered, he just fixed his eyes on one of them, I could tell by his body language there could be blood, he’s never like that and normally likes people, I wasn’t happy with that bloke in my house, something bad about him, dogs know these things.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
Im with you on that. Although I have had one dog bite me after it aggressively barked and then the owner said don't worry he doesn't bite. The owner was a complete tool so it wasn't to much of a surprise.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Got scaffolding up at the front of my house, it’s dark in here now, I feel like I’m living in a hut when I look out the window.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
You smoking? That's my next step. I realized I flew with 5 ounces recently. Completely accidental. I unpacked my bag to organize and do laundry.
I’m always smoking :Agree1: How do you manage to walk around with 5 ounces and no one notice??

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Eating a cup of noodles- - - - - -

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Thought I’d get up early and make use of the scaffolding round my house, but every neighbor decided to come out early lol and catch me up the scaffolding cleaning windows in my owl pyjamas, anyway fuck them it saved me a few bob.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
You smoking? That's my next step. I realized I flew with 5 ounces recently. Completely accidental. I unpacked my bag to organize and do laundry.
I’m always smoking :Agree1: How do you manage to walk around with 5 ounces and no one notice??

It was in my bag from last harvest and I forgot it was there. I am glad to have it now though although I have given a lot away so I just have what I need. I usually keep a personal stash of the best of what we grow but apparently I forgot about this.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I've made it through not only normal TSA but also the special attention checks with shit I shouldn't. Not on purpose either. One time it was a full size bottle of lube and this time it was spikes I hold my hair up with. Other times I wasn't able to get a baggy of trail mix through.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Just sitting here posting away and wondering if HBO and etc are ever going to put up some fresh movies -- - - - - - -