What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
a822f0ec04138489e2d8bbee1ad31ad8.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I saw the shit you drink Jeannie, Pabst... Blue.... Ribbon.... FUCKING PBR!!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Speaking of tubing down the river, I'll never forget the time, my friend wanted to tube the James River..... during a drought.

Hell, we parked one vehicle at one end, another at the other end. Took us FOREVER to get down the river, since it was so low. I had to stand up and walk at a couple points cause my ass hit the rocks.... and y'all know I aint got much of an ass.

Anyway, we get a 2/3 down the stretch of 5 miles, and he looks at me, and says "oh shit, I left my keys in your Jeep".

WHAT!!???

Fucker left his keys back at my Jeep for his vehicle at the end lololol. We were like fuck it. Got out, started walking back. Got lucky and a guy in a truck hauled us the last half lol.

Reactions: X

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Speaking of tubing down the river, I'll never forget the time, my friend wanted to tube the James River..... during a drought.

Hell, we parked one vehicle at one end, another at the other end. Took us FOREVER to get down the river, since it was so low. I had to stand up and walk at a couple points cause my ass hit the rocks.... and y'all know I aint got much of an ass.

Anyway, we get a 2/3 down the stretch of 5 miles, and he looks at me, and says "oh shit, I left my keys in your Jeep".

WHAT!!???

Fucker left his keys back at my Jeep for his vehicle at the end lololol. We were like fuck it. Got out, started walking back. Got lucky and a guy in a truck hauled us the last half lol.
or maybe, this
toothless-man-deliverance.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

WHAT!!???

or maybe, this
toothless-man-deliverance.jpg

Hahahahaha. I heard no banjos!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Man them tacos were good. Different, but good. I took flounder fillets, split 'em in half, breaded 'em, seasoned them, fried them, and placed them on a warm tortilla, with a slaw mix, feta cheese, chipolte kicker sauce, and Texas Pete.

Reactions: X

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
BBQ was perfect. Food is gone gone, kid is happy. Now til the next bday in April lol
ill drink both u faggots under the table

I dont fucking think so!!!!!!!!!!! Wooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:daFuq: :Cheers: :FuckYeah:
but i do

Where you at? A case? I can drink a case of water no problem lol.

I would honestly love to hang out with you and Scotty around a campfire one weekend lolol. I bring my fiddle, you bring your "water" lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
a keg party of pabst? lol

$10

WATER!!!! lol

But, a liter of my Benchmark is only $10, and if I drink the whole liter in one night, I guarantee Im looking round with one eye open, and have the spins lol. I did just that tht toher night. I was trying to pee and coulndt stand up. Said fuck it and sat down lololol