What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
see look i hearted u lol

Awwww shucks :Blush:
so who in that list said they would 'ride' your face?

yea im not like that, i almost never even use swear words lol

Ya see, the thing I've learned lately, according to girlschase.com, is to be discreet. I cant go telling you all the ladies that want to do things with me lol.

They are legion, they are many, lol.

Dont question it, its the internet, it has to be true.

:daFuq:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow this Scotch really has me feeling different. I dont even know what kind of cloud Im on, its different! And I like it!

I miss scotch the most... but I am trying to prevent premature aging and acting like a loonatic online, so it’s sobriety for me.

You should come visit your brother... ill meet you for coffee and you can read all my BLM posts in that southern accent *giggles* while I show you all of the gorgeous graffiti that has been painted over what was the CHOP.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
see look i hearted u lol

Ya see, the thing I've learned lately, according to girlschase.com, is to be discreet. I cant go telling you all the ladies that want to do things with me lol.

aka 'dont kiss n tell'

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow this Scotch really has me feeling different. I dont even know what kind of cloud Im on, its different! And I like it!

I miss scotch the most... but I am trying to prevent premature aging and acting like a loonatic online, so it’s sobriety for me.

You should come visit your brother... ill meet you for coffee and you can read all my BLM posts in that southern accent *giggles* while I show you all of the gorgeous graffiti that has been painted over what was the CHOP.
just the smell of scotch makes me wanna hurl

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

This is only my 3rd bottle of Scotch, a rare treat, once a year in March.

Dont give me that premature aging shit, having fun is what keeps you young!!! Its all about moderation.

Lol, he literally lives around the corner from the CHOP/CHAZ zone. In fact, he couldnt sell his place because of that BLM graffiti shit. He moved out of the city, and had to move back, after losing a lot of value in his Condo. He still marches with BLM, has 20 times he says.

I know there is coffee shops on every corner lol. Lets drink outside somewhere, where we can toke up too lol.

People over there flip at my accent lol. Its the craziest shit!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

they don’t call us the fighting Irish for nothing lol

But in alcohol’s defense, I’ve done some pretty dumb shit sober too...

My parents: No

My friends: No

My instinct: No

the universe: No

me: fuck it, imma do it anyway

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I have gotten love from @Dove , @The Countess , @RAVEN , @Succubus , and now @Murdock.

I just want to say, I love all you ladies too :Lovin1::Cheers::FuckYeah:
Blazor, you slut.

:ROFL3:

Make the ladies laugh, thats all it takes, and dont be a dick. Hell you got them points covered for the most part. Then post your mug... thats where it gets interesting. I've never seen you btw lol. I just always picture this Norse Viking or some shit, with a beard and an axe in your hand lololol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
see look i hearted u lol

aka 'dont kiss n tell'

Shhhhhh, first rule is dont talk about it.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Bad experience?

My son is traumatized from cheap bourbon lol.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Dont give me that premature aging shit, having fun is what keeps you young!!! Its all about moderation.

Lol, he literally lives around the corner from the CHOP/CHAZ zone. In fact, he couldnt sell his place because of that BLM graffiti shit. He moved out of the city, and had to move back, after losing a lot of value in his Condo. He still marches with BLM, has 20 times he says.

I know there is coffee shops on every corner lol. Lets drink outside somewhere, where we can toke up too lol.

Dayumn that sucks and I don’t fault you for hating BLM as this reason is fully justified.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
i thought u two were buds

Well, she flipped the script on me over politics. Blocked me and said that I "follow a white supremacist"(Trump). So whatever.

Then she came here to announce that I "stabbed her in the back" because I do not support BLM.

I did give her valid reasons and I was always kind about it. She flipped one day. No talk. She never came to me to work it out or talk about it.

She literally just went rabid.

And I'm perfectly fine with it. I absolutely do not want "friends" who will turn like this and attack me as visciously as she has. And she lies. Accusing me of what she does.

She says she has me on ignore. But most of her posts are disgusting, hateful attacks on me.

I'm not finding it at all worth my time or energy, so I'm just ignoring her. There is no point at all.

The way I see it? If she couldnt address this respectfully and privately like I would if I was angry with a friend.....than the toxic trash took itself out and it doesnt deserve any of my energy. I havent discussed it at all because....why?

I'm not going to pay it much mind. But I'm definitely not going to resume any sort of friendship with this person after this one. Too much negativity and the trust is gone.

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

When I’m upset it takes me to a dark place and I just don’t like losing control. I’ve always micromanaged this because of my family history.

Having a 14 year friendship end isn’t easy. I don’t expect anyone to take sides, but I’m just sayin because I know it’s behind the scenes spreading psycho drama lies. I’ve watched her do this to plenty of others before me... so I’m not exactly surprised is all.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's how I feel about vodka.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Dayumn that sucks and I don’t fault you for hating BLM as this reason is fully justified.

No no no, hold up, I dont hate ALL BLM. I do understand the whole "equal treatment" thing. But when they wanna bash whitey, or get violent and destructive, those are the folks I do not like. I know its not ALL of them.

I simply wish, BLM understood the same. That not everyone that flies the Confederate flag is a racist, and not all whites are bad.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have gotten love from @Dove , @The Countess , @RAVEN , @Succubus , and now @Murdock.

Blazor, you slut.

Make the ladies laugh, thats all it takes, and dont be a dick. Hell you got them points covered for the most part. Then post your mug... thats where it gets interesting. I've never seen you btw lol. I just always picture this Norse Viking or some shit, with a beard and an axe in your hand lololol.
You odd, odd man.
Kill me before I become "brosatru".

If I ever manage to figure how to post a pic here, I will horrify you.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

When I’m upset it takes me to a dark place and I just don’t like losing control. I’ve always micromanaged this because of my family history.

Having a 14 year friendship end isn’t easy. I don’t expect anyone to take sides, but I’m just sayin because I know it’s behind the scenes spreading psycho drama lies. I’ve watched her do this to plenty of others before me... so I’m not exactly surprised is all.

Its important to know how alcohol makes you feel, so if it takes you to dark places, then by all means avoid it.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Ugh, fuck Aristocrat. They say shit is spirits, fucking that shit is fucking DEMONS!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Blazor, you slut.

You odd, odd man.
Kill me before I become "brosatru".

If I ever manage to figure how to post a pic here, I will horrify you.

I look forward to the day hahaha :Cheers:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Ugh, fuck Aristocrat. They say shit is spirits, fucking that shit is fucking DEMONS!!!

You know I dont like to drink much. Anymore I hate being drunk.

Plus I dont have it around due to my mother. She has 6 years of sobriety ♡

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Bad experience?

when i was younger and the good stuff ran out we would raid liquor cabinets and and do shots of JD, seagrams, canadian mist....whatever

i forgot everything but barfing scotch out of my nose in the bushes lol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

lol yea its like rubbing alcohol
ok as a mixer or hold your nose and chase it with something :p

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Bad experience?

when i was younger and the good stuff ran out we would raid liquor cabinets and and do shots of JD, seagrams, canadian mist....whatever

Lol oh man lol. Seagrams, that gave me chills alone lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Gin is gawd awful as well.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Bad experience?

Lol oh man lol. Seagrams, that gave me chills alone lol.

... I’m pretty sure that was me

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Gin is gawd awful as well.
when the covid thing started last march we would drink gin & tonics cause theres quinine in the tonic water

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i thought u two were buds

Well, she flipped the script on me over politics. Blocked me and said that I "follow a white supremacist"(Trump). So whatever.

Then she came here to announce that I "stabbed her in the back" because I do not support BLM.

I did give her valid reasons and I was always kind about it. She flipped one day. No talk. She never came to me to work it out or talk about it.

She literally just went rabid.

And I'm perfectly fine with it. I absolutely do not want "friends" who will turn like this and attack me as visciously as she has. And she lies. Accusing me of what she does.

She says she has me on ignore. But most of her posts are disgusting, hateful attacks on me.

I'm not finding it at all worth my time or energy, so I'm just ignoring her. There is no point at all.

The way I see it? If she couldnt address this respectfully and privately like I would if I was angry with a friend.....than the toxic trash took itself out and it doesnt deserve any of my energy. I havent discussed it at all because....why?

I'm not going to pay it much mind. But I'm definitely not going to resume any sort of friendship with this person after this one. Too much negativity and the trust is gone.
ahh i see
well for the record i voted trump and dont support blm either

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
isnt whiskey and scotch the same? i mean they both taste like shit

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Procrastinating, again.

Edit: Stolichnaya Vodka from the freezer. Straight.
Mead for sipping and sociables. Hard Cider for a hot day.