What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
979-C90-C8-3-A11-41-C0-933-B-D5-AEA750376-C.jpg

Just got back from the nursery. Got 2 beautiful hanging plants for my terrace. Letting them acclimate before I hang them. Its 93 this afternoon
What kind of hanging plant? Spider plant? I have hanging plants in my Bath/sauna room. Good Fung Shui.

These two. The Nursery women told me their names in Spanish. So I don’t remember. I need to keep the bigger one out of the sun. I love gardening, all ornamental Not much else to do
Very nice. I try to keep herbs in the kitchen.. Operative word is try.
My Roses dieded when I transplanted them so looking for new ones. Gardening helps with stress and mental fatigue.

Ive tried to grow a Few veggies. I was only setting the table for every critter in the neighborhood. I’ve had good luck with plantain, avocado, coconuts, limes. Everything else is for looks. Gardening does the same for me. I listen to music, teNd and water after it cools off. A perfect time to have a cocktail too. There may be a gardening thread here?
This is Bastard factory.. how well do you think a Gardening Thread would do here? Consider the active players in here before you respond.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Just got back from the nursery. Got 2 beautiful hanging plants for my terrace. Letting them acclimate before I hang them. Its 93 this afternoon
What kind of hanging plant? Spider plant? I have hanging plants in my Bath/sauna room. Good Fung Shui.

These two. The Nursery women told me their names in Spanish. So I don’t remember. I need to keep the bigger one out of the sun. I love gardening, all ornamental Not much else to do
My Roses dieded when I transplanted them so looking for new ones. Gardening helps with stress and mental fatigue.

Ive tried to grow a Few veggies. I was only setting the table for every critter in the neighborhood. I’ve had good luck with plantain, avocado, coconuts, limes. Everything else is for looks. Gardening does the same for me. I listen to music, teNd and water after it cools off. A perfect time to have a cocktail too. There may be a gardening thread here?
This is Bastard factory.. how well do you think a Gardening Thread would do here? Consider the active players in here before you respond.

I’m sure some would be interested.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That sounds good Blazer. I hate worrying about food when I’m hungry.

That way I dont have to plan my lunches, other than the usual.

I make a weekly dinner menu too. I like knowing what Im gonna eat. And if I dont feel like eating whats on the menu that day, I can just switch it with another day.

I try to do the same for dinners. It falls apart if I forget to take it out of the freezer. Then it’s a trip to Lucha Libre for tacos

The only Lucha Libre I know of is a Mexican wrestling themed (which should be obvious given the name, really) taco shop. I thought it was only here in San Diego. Are you telling me there is a taco shop in Costa Rica named Lucha Libre?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That sounds good Blazer. I hate worrying about food when I’m hungry.

That way I dont have to plan my lunches, other than the usual.

I make a weekly dinner menu too. I like knowing what Im gonna eat. And if I dont feel like eating whats on the menu that day, I can just switch it with another day.

I try to do the same for dinners. It falls apart if I forget to take it out of the freezer. Then it’s a trip to Lucha Libre for tacos

The only Lucha Libre I know of is a Mexican wrestling themed (which should be obvious given the name, really) taco shop. I thought it was only here in San Diego. Are you telling me there is a taco shop in Costa Rica named Lucha Libre?

Yes, but not the best tacos in town.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well I love it and I got a worm composter this year so I'm really excited about it.

It seems like a few people here like to garden.

Start one!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You can see it on Man vs Food at about 1:50 on the video. They are ok but over priced and not very authentic.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well I love it and I got a worm composter this year so I'm really excited about it.

Start one!

Id be happy to. Sounds like you’re interested?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Start one!

Indeed.

I havent started gardening outside yet but I started seedlings, still in the house.

Its Michigan lol.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Start one!

Indeed.

I havent started gardening outside yet but I started seedlings, still in the house.

Its Michigan lol.

I adore it.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am waiting on my food order...
Bacon cheddar Burger with poutine.

I am awarding myself with a deviation from "healthy food".. (so sick of quinoa)

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Cold one today so Im binging Better Call Saul on Netflix..

Looking foward to the double digit temputures next week
Where U at? 4ºC in Winterpeg. Maybe double digits next week, wouldn't count on it, it's still March.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have never had a pedicure. I heard it feels nice. The thought of people I don't know touching my feet weirds me out.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I have never had a pedicure. I heard it feels nice. The thought of people I don't know touching my feet weirds me out.

It's awesome.

I get it done once a month, just for health/hygiene reasons. I have some issues with my feet from years of dancing....so I'm fussy about taking care of them.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The bitches at the nail shop can wax perfectly arched brows. I still keep mine LA chola stylo. It’s classic and all the whiteys outside LA think I’m 1950s pinup lol

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
About a year ago the callouses on my heels got think enough to crack, which was painful, so I went into a pedicure place where they shaved and sanded off those callouses. I've kept putting lotion it twice a week and that seems to have solved the problem.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Looking at phones online, I cracked my screen a few weeks ago ain’t got round to buying a new one, so much stuff sold out online these days, I’m going to have to get my son to choose for me, I ain’t got a clue and just go by what they look like lol...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Finished making nacho platters and am freezing my arse off... this whole summer has been like this:

Screenshot-20210305-190243-Weather.jpg

Hardly any days in the 30's and none in the 40's... but the global warming alarmists still won't stop peddling their junk science...

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did my census form online, fuck they ask you if your gay and what colour you are, even what sort of white you are, I know mine is going to be sent back to me lol...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Looking at phones online, I cracked my screen a few weeks ago ain’t got round to buying a new one, so much stuff sold out online these days, I’m going to have to get my son to choose for me, I ain’t got a clue and just go by what they look like lol...

There is a global microchip shortage due to covid. That means all the stuff that use microchips from electronics to cars are having production issues. That means repairs are raising prices on what little stock they have left.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I made a hair appointment and it's a place I havent gone to yet....so I hope this lady doesnt fuck up my hair.

I ordered a new type of shampoo/conditioner bars.

Not digging washing my hair in well water. I'll probably be doing Malibu treatments regularly.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Cold one today so Im binging Better Call Saul on Netflix..

Looking foward to the double digit temputures next week
Where U at? 4ºC in Winterpeg. Maybe double digits next week, wouldn't count on it, it's still March.

Snap55.jpg
Ah. T Dot.

My apologies. XD
Things are looking up hopefully we can make it into the right color code to open up some bars

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!