What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Playing Tetris with my belongings.

I should have been a Buddhist. No attachment to things.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Had an email saying I had a family member living in Dubai who died in China and left me a wedge, haha yeah ok, learn to spell you igbo peasant....

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The new timer for my Sauna came in. Setting up a time to get help installing it.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The new timer for my Sauna came in. Setting up a time to get help installing it.

Just watch a YouTube video. You can do it!
I need a certified electrician to sign a paper so my Insurance company is happy, or I would. Who doesn't mind 220 going through their body? Working with that much electricity makes me hyper-paranoid.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I need a certified electrician to sign a paper so my Insurance company is happy, or I would. Who doesn't mind 220 going through their body? Working with that much electricity makes me hyper-paranoid.

I got ya. Well hell, damn laws restricting the common man.

Yeah, I was a tad nervous when I converted a 220 line to 110 at the breaker box lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I got an email for a Call to Action! Time to fly my flag!!! I'll be doing so with the group next weekend, but I had already planned to fly solo this weekend. They want to remove the monument that has my great great grandfathers troop on it. The fuckers!

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah, I was a tad nervous when I converted a 220 line to 110 at the breaker box lol.
What did you do with teh other 110? XD

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
Just got back from the nursery. Got 2 beautiful hanging plants for my terrace. Letting them acclimate before I hang them. Its 93 this afternoon

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
I started reading this last night because I'm fascinated by the Trump time travel conspiracy theory. It's my favorite one

20210302-133527.jpg

I'm eating a bowl of cereal and chilling while the kids are all outside burning stuff in the fire pit.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just got back from the nursery. Got 2 beautiful hanging plants for my terrace. Letting them acclimate before I hang them. Its 93 this afternoon
What kind of hanging plant? Spider plant? I have hanging plants in my Bath/sauna room. Good Fung Shui.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Lol, it was a simple matter of taking one wire, and sticking it somewhere else lol. Oh and converting the plug in box.

I use to have a huge ass window AC unit, that was 220. The next one was huge too, but only 110, and I learned the hard way that it needed its own circuit. Think I fried the line I had it plugged into when I turned on the toaster lol.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lol, it was a simple matter of taking one wire, and sticking it somewhere else lol. Oh and converting the plug in box.

I use to have a huge ass window AC unit, that was 220. The next one was huge too, but only 110, and I learned the hard way that it needed its own circuit. Think I fried the line I had it plugged into when I turned on the toaster lol.
Foo. My father once arc welded a screw driver to the back of a stove when he forgot to shut off the power. That was enough of a warning for me.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Foo. My father once arc welded a screw driver to the back of a stove when he forgot to shut off the power. That was enough of a warning for me.

My boss does electric work, I did what he told me. The part where I fucked up, was not reading the warning label on the new AC lol.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
☠️Private Forum Access
I guess you'll be out and about showing your new ass off. :LOL1:

As long as it all goes well, I should be ok. I’m getting nervous but I already paid. No turning back now

Bet that wasn't cheap? How long do they keep you in for?

In and out same day. All day stay. No sitting down for at least 2 weeks. They prefer 4

Im starting to get nervous now

if it’s something you want, then do it... but be aware that most of my girls who have had breast implant surgery have had multiple revision surgeries

personally, I like saying that I’m 100% natural... and there are ways to boost your booty mass without going under the knife

but you have to do what feels right for you.... and if you’re instinct says no, then go with that until it doesn’t

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
☠️Private Forum Access
Trying to convince myself to walk 6 blocks to the market and haul my ph balanced, alkalized water bottles and a couple cases of le croix back to the house in my backpack... and simultaneously trying to figure out what I want to cook for dinner...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
979-C90-C8-3-A11-41-C0-933-B-D5-AEA750376-C.jpg

What kind of hanging plant? Spider plant? I have hanging plants in my Bath/sauna room. Good Fung Shui.

These two. The Nursery women told me their names in Spanish. So I don’t remember. I need to keep the bigger one out of the sun. I love gardening, all ornamental Not much else to do

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

These two. The Nursery women told me their names in Spanish. So I don’t remember. I need to keep the bigger one out of the sun. I love gardening, all ornamental Not much else to do
Very nice. I try to keep herbs in the kitchen.. Operative word is try.
My Roses dieded when I transplanted them so looking for new ones. Gardening helps with stress and mental fatigue.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access

Very nice. I try to keep herbs in the kitchen.. Operative word is try.
My Roses dieded when I transplanted them so looking for new ones. Gardening helps with stress and mental fatigue.

Ive tried to grow a Few veggies. I was only setting the table for every critter in the neighborhood. I’ve had good luck with plantain, avocado, coconuts, limes. Everything else is for looks. Gardening does the same for me. I listen to music, teNd and water after it cools off. A perfect time to have a cocktail too. There may be a gardening thread here?