What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I am laying in bed and my poopy butt (that would be my pet cat) has crawled under the covers and is sitting next to me. I call him poopy butt because he uses a cat box in the living room, he will be outside and start frantically scratching at the back sliding glass door, so he can come inside and drop a truly stinky room clearing turd into his litter box. My wife gets offended when I call the cat poopy butt but the cat himself doesn't seem to care.

He is currently under the bed covers, purring away, while I gently pet him. He is a useless little poopy butt but I love him.

I may have to rename the cat hobbles. Last weds he went and got into a fight with a neighbor cat (he went into the neighbor's backyard and the neighbor's male cat didn't want another male cat in his territory not even one who's balls have been cut off). I noticed he was limping and found bite marks on his front left leg just above the wrist. So I took him to the vet, vet said it was definitely a cat bite with deep puncture wounds, he got an antibiotic shot and a pain killer shot with orders to keep in inside for five days.

Three days later and the front leg is still swollen, he is still hobbling on three legs, and he spends most of his time laying in bed on my wife's pillows. I tried to put on ice pack on his swollen leg yesterday but he wouldn't have it. I guess we just have to let it heal on its own and hope no abcesses form.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I trimmed up my beard and my hair in the back and around my ears. Cleaned house before that, and grocery shopped afterwards.

Now Im drinking, about to fry some chicken shortly.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Smoking more weed. It's after 7pm and the bodies are under river ice, so why not?

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Drinking in public

42816249185.gif

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
Just got back from a grocery run to Liberia. 3.5 hours to and back. Almost a record

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
We just finished a family dinner of Cambodian take out. Crab fried rice with veggies, a green mango and avocado curry with beef, chicken larb, beef lok lak. They threw in some steamed white rice and I ordered a Thai style green milk tea. Total damage of $44.80 with tax and 10% tip (which I consider fair for take out).

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Earlier today I had release four different lizards my cat had caught on the hill in our backyard. Every few hours he'd bring one in alive to show us what he caught then I would take it away from him and let it go in the front yard or side yard so the cat couldn't easily find it again. I was getting frustrated when he brought the fourth lizard for one day but what can you do besides locking him inside (which is impossible as we have a dog door).

On the upside his leg seems fully healed up from the cat bite he got last week fighting with the neighbor's cat.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I’m baking chocolate chip cookies and finishing up the spaghetti carbonara <3

I made homemade spaghetti last night, and having leftovers tonight. After getting back from jamming.

Played super nintendo games with a friend yesterday, then went to a black friends last night and played Spades.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I want pasta:Whaa?:

Yawning. I hate that I get tired this early.

Lol, awww, get some low carb pasta, thats higher in fiber, cause fiber deducts carbs.

Last night, I ate it, and passed out on the couch, and woke 4 hours later like the wtf lol. I think its the time of year. Its about to change though!!!