What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Mine love making all kinds of different hobo pies on the fire pit lol.

There probably won't be an open fire due to total fire ban days in summer (despite it being the most frigid summer in decades here) but I have a little twig-gas reburner stove that we could probably use without drawing any attention...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Washed the dishes, put away the soup, cracked a beer, smoking a cigarette outside, and making a mental checklist for taking my youngest camping for the next 4 days...

Hell yeah man! Have fun camping with the kids! They will remember you for it.

Just the 8 year old... but yeah... cheers

Thats when they like it most. Dont forget to take pics, and smores!

:Cheers:

Nah... just steaks, beetroot, salad stuff and some frankfurts (for her to put on sticks)...

At least she can roast some hotdogs! Thats the fun part for the kids, roasting shit over the fire lol. Has she had a Smores before camping?

Smores aren't an Aussie thing... we have the chocolate and marshmallows, but the Graham Crackers are as rare as hens teeth....entirely brought in by people in their luggage.

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

There probably won't be an open fire due to total fire ban days in summer (despite it being the most frigid summer in decades here) but I have a little twig-gas reburner stove that we could probably use without drawing any attention...

That's right its summer in Australia!

The weather here is caked in snow but it's been sunny and mild for a few days.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Washed the dishes, put away the soup, cracked a beer, smoking a cigarette outside, and making a mental checklist for taking my youngest camping for the next 4 days...

Nah... just steaks, beetroot, salad stuff and some frankfurts (for her to put on sticks)...

At least she can roast some hotdogs! Thats the fun part for the kids, roasting shit over the fire lol. Has she had a Smores before camping?

Smores aren't an Aussie thing... we have the chocolate and marshmallows, but the Graham Crackers are as rare as hens teeth....entirely brought in by people in their luggage.

No graham crackers!!!!???? Whaaaaaaat!? Thats crazy lol.

Man, your poor child, do you want me to send you some graham crackers lol? She needs to experience a Smores!!! Kids love 'em lol.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

That's right its summer in Australia!

The weather here is caked in snow but it's been sunny and mild for a few days.

It's been getting down to 40 degrees Fahrenheit at night here for weeks, yet our government never backs off on their stupid top down rules.

They're punch drunk on authority...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

No graham crackers!!!!???? Whaaaaaaat!? Thats crazy lol.

Man, your poor child, do you want me to send you some graham crackers lol? She needs to experience a Smores!!! Kids love 'em lol.

She wouldn't go for the sugary sweetness of them anyway....but thanks. She's a meat and 3-4 veggies sort of kid, with an ice cream or bit of pie/cake sometimes...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Gonna get a few hours of sleep and load the Esky full of ice, grog, and meat. Couldn't be fucked getting a hernia loading the fridge and 130 ah battery and solar panel in the back.

We run out of meat or cold drink, we'll make do...

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
My delivery of compost and pearl light should arrive today, going to start my weed plants for this year...

I got a worm composter and I started some seedlings

Super excited about gardening this year
Nooooo, I hate worms...

The composter makes it so you dont actually have to see or touch them if you dont want to. It's got levels you just switch around.

It's very cool. And I like to keep our amount of waste very low.

I'll be growing herbs and and stuff with this and I'm excited to see how it goes lol.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My delivery of compost and pearl light should arrive today, going to start my weed plants for this year...

Nooooo, I hate worms...

The composter makes it so you dont actually have to see or touch them if you dont want to. It's got levels you just switch around.

I'll be growing herbs and and stuff with this and I'm excited to see how it goes lol.
I can’t grow much in the garden, my dog and his toxic piss...

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

Nooooo, I hate worms...

I had to make some raised ones that I actually have on the deck....they are not huge, but big enough lol.

Too many feral cats by me. I feel you. I just gotta hope they leave the deck alone.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Nooooo, I hate worms...

I had to make some raised ones that I actually have on the deck....they are not huge, but big enough lol.

Too many feral cats by me. I feel you. I just gotta hope they leave the deck alone.
If got foxes out there too, they make a mess of the garden, it’s my fault though cos I feed them lol...

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Got bloodwork done for the procedure. By this time next month, I’ll have a big fat Bompton ghetto booty. I’m sooooo excited

I am currently wondering what a "Bompton Ghetto Booty" is. Do I dare google? hmmm

Fortune Favours the Bold

Edit: Ah. I appreciate the enthusiasm and aesthetic. Hope it goes well.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Got bloodwork done for the procedure. By this time next month, I’ll have a big fat Bompton ghetto booty. I’m sooooo excited

I have to ask, its just a lift right? No implants?

Glad you're excited though lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

Nooooo, I hate worms...

If got foxes out there too, they make a mess of the garden, it’s my fault though cos I feed them lol...
We have those out here as well. I havent seen them yet but I've heard them

What do you feed them?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Nooooo, I hate worms...

We have those out here as well. I havent seen them yet but I've heard them

What do you feed them?
snapshotimagehandler_513829792.jpeg

This along with any other scraps, they do eat anything and often knock over rubbish bins lol, the dog food is cheap and they enjoy it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
Thinking about how when I was at the store last evening, my 4 year old shouted out something hilarious and embarrassing.

We were in the pharmacy section and I was getting Ensure for my mom and kids one a day vitamins, and there was this very old lady standing in the same isle and she had her leg in this weird rolly thing.

So my 4 year old notices her as I'm looking at the vitamins and she points and SHOUTS "MOM...why is she so old? What's wrong with her leg? Why is she older than grandma? Is she gonna die in here?" and she would not quit. So I ended up buying her a "Dancing princess pig" (not the old lady....the Squish).

Good times.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Trying to make an old meal my mom made. Think I already fucked up and shoulda went with my instinct instead of this recipe that sounded close lol. Seems too much water. We shall see in an hour. Making baked pork chops with rice and mushroom gravy in it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
I ordered a dish rack that goes over the sink and it got here today and I put it together.

It's awesome. I'm kinda excited about doing dishes now lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I ordered a dish rack that goes over the sink and it got here today and I put it together.

It's awesome. I'm kinda excited about doing dishes now lol

I hate dishes lol.

I have a dish drying rack that goes in the one sink. Its a split sink.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trying to get a muse to do some painting. Smoked a goodly amount of sacred herb.. I am certain Braggi will provide.

Or Jimi....

Last edited:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was at the supermarket at 8 30 this morning, better time to go only about 5 people there, already took the dog out, that’s my contribution to today, now skin up and chill...