What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, the weather has disrupted things. Maybe your eight legged friend might make it yet.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Having some barramundi for dinner...relaxing while the wifey cooks.

images

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sincerely wishing I could reach through the internet and bitch slap some recently "woke" neo-pagans.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Paid bills. It is disappointing to watch my bank account balance go down and down. :(

It is also disappointing that my wife's unemployment payments have been authorized but not actually paid by EDD for the last two months. It will be nice then they actually pay but it kind of sucks being on one income while you wait month after month for the politicians to pay her unemployment claim which she is legally entitled to.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Taking a break from looking for a Moose Skull stashed in the bathroom by the cedar wood. The Weed whacker sits precariously upon an old chair I am intent on re-upolstering(sp?).

I had read a meme somewhere that stated " It may seem to be a pile of junk to you, but it's a work in progress to me " Or some excuse for lack a focus.
Discipline, Ladies and Gentlemen and those who are unsure.

So I am actually procrastinating getting some shit done, and when I look and see shit not done, I shall have no one to blame but me.

I am also pondering what kind of natural oil to treat a drum made from Ash. Log that was carefully burned out so when the char was removed leaves a nice inner pattern and has a good voice for a drum. So I must preserve it with a natural oil. I have bear grease in the freezer but the dogs would go ape-shit when I take it to a gathering or some such, so research continues.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Just got home from beer and jamming. Scarfing leftover pot roast, taters and carrots.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Playing with my vibrator.....scrolling through the forum.....trying to find Flynn's face so I can imagine her drinking my fluids......that bitch.

Hope you didnt cum too soon, I just posted my dick pic lol. Dont ya always hate it when ya cum and then see something you wished you had waited to cum to? lol

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Cleaned out the extractor fan in the bathroom, my late old man used to do all this, now one of the screws won’t go back in, why did you go and die, your such a selfish bastard....

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Eating fresh sweet pineapple, and Nanc berrys. I think I’ll drive out to Avellanas for a surf and lunch.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Googling "nanc berry" trying to figure out what it means. Try Nancy berry but that doesn't seem to fit either. Google has no more suggestions so it seems even the wise and all knowing Google has been stumped.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s a Costa Rican Spanish word for a small berry that tastes like a sweet tart. I love em

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Cleaned out the extractor fan in the bathroom, my late old man used to do all this, now one of the screws won’t go back in, why did you go and die, your such a selfish bastard....

Awww, I would help you if you were closer!

Perhaps rotate the fan cover? If the hole aint lining up.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Awww, I would help you if you were closer!

Perhaps rotate the fan cover? If the hole aint lining up.
It’s back on after allot of cursing lol, disgusting how much fluffy gunk gets in there, it’s much quieter now...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I just had all the pipes/plumbing replaced in the kitchen.

It was horrifically clogged with sludge all the way down. Absolutely disgusting. It smelled like a corpse rotting in the asshole of satan.

It's all new and clean now :Cheers:

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I too partook of the herb and am posting nonsense on the forums, as is my wont. I found the moose skull and a few boxes of things I thought i had lost.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Listening to the Alabama Shakes, sipping bourbon, and feeling pretty uninterested of late towards message boards...